Chapter 23

Rival Secret

this symbol { means that the character is thinking. 
---------------------------------
(Before all these hectic things happened: Infinite Hideout)

"WooHyun? What are you doing?" SungKyu asked.

"Planning something fun." WooHyun answered through the door.

SungKyu just shrugged, it wasn't the first time WooHyun locked himself in his room for something 'fun'. He went back to the other members who were sitting on the couch and the floor.

"Shouldn't we go get Hoya by now? It's been awhile." L suggested.

"Yeah. It's starting to get late, and if don't trust Hyuna all the way through just yet." SungYeol added.

"Okay. Get ready guys, let me just get WooHyun and we'll go and get him." SungKyu told them.

Once again, SungKyu went over and knocked on WooHyun's door. 

"Hey Woo. Sorry to bother you again, but we're gonna go get Hoya. Woo?"

"All right Kyu. But let me show you guys what I have done. I don't want anyone to see it until they are all there at the same time. Can you make them seat after they get ready?"

"Uh... Sure?"

-------- Minutes Later --------

"Okay WooHyun! We're all ready!"

The door slowly opened to see WooHyun with a gas mask on.

"WooHyun?"

Suddenly, the windows crashed opened and men in black barged in, armed with weapons. The rest of the members were wide alert.

"Sorry, but my ways with you parts here. This is who I really am. Leader of the Black Stallion. Surprised? I hope you are."

He tossed the smoke bomb, and it exploded as the members of the Black Stallion started to attack them. Although the members didn't have any masks on, they were a gang, they could last awhile under the smoke. They fought as hard as they could, until one by one.... They were knocked out. WooHyun nodded to the boys, and they loaded them up to go to their hideout.

"Sir. The memory chip is ready, and so it the shots."

"Excellent. Once we arrive, take each of them and give them the shots. It will clear their memory of anything that happened just now. Then, insert the memory chip into them. It will rewrite their memory into my story."

"Yes sir."

WooHyun entered the car with them and signaled the few other boys that ewe still outside. They nodded back to him as they started to drive off. They got oil and spilled it all over the house. Then, they got a lighter and burned it down to the ground.

(Present)

"Excuse me? Miss Hyuna?" A nurse called for her.

"Yes? Is Hyunseung gonna be all right?"

"Yes. The results were fine, if he rests a little bit more, he'll be back in shape."

"Thank God."

She went over to the room and spread the news. The B.A.P members congratulated them. Hyunseung was smiling, and Hyuna just couldn't be more relieved. After a few hours, B.A.P had to go and do some business, so they left the two of them alone.

"So... Why don't you hate me?" Hyunseung asked.

"Why would I hate you?"

"I followed WooHyun's orders and scared you, with your biggest fear. "

She touched his face gently.

"I never got to say sorry...."

"You don't have to say sorry you idiot. You did it to save me, and how could I be mad at you for that? Don't worry. I still love you." She smiled as she said it.

"Thank you."

(Infinite)

The others began to stir after awhile. Hoya was still in shock after what WooHyun had told him. He had Hyuna's dagger in his hand. SungKyu was the first one to be up.

"Ow... H..Hoya?" He asked.

SungKyu looked around to see the other members begin to stir. He tried to stand, but sat down right away, groaning in pain.

"Ow.. What the hell. That Hyuna girl."

{Memory chips work better than I thought....}

"Owwwwww......" L and SungJong woke up and also checked their wounds.

"We almost got them. If it wasn't for her and that nasty sleep bomb. It's a good thing you were in the other room, or else who knows what would have happened to us." SungJong said.

DongWoo and SungYeol sat down, leaning against the wall and groaned.

"My back hurts...." SungYeol muttered out.

Hoya silently got up with the medical kit and looked at each member. After many minutes, he was finally done. However, he still didn't speak.

"Hey Hoya? You okay? We were really worried about you." DongWoo told him.

"We really thought that we were too late." L added.

"We'll hunt them down." They all told him, but that's when he spoke.

"No. No."

"Huh?"

"Hyuna. She isn't the kind if person to do these things. I don't care if there is plain proof in front of my eyes, Hyuna isn't like this. I know her."

The members widened their eyes. 

"Idiot." WooHyun muttered as he looked straight into Hoya's eyes.

"You don't know who she is. You're blinded by love. Kim Hyuna is a trickster that can hide her true identity from you. You say you don't care about the proof right in front of your eye. However, the proof is your members that were injured by those two! Do you not care about us anymore? Do you only care about Hyuna?"

"I...I...... No. This still isn't right. I love you guys. Your my family, but-"

"If you love us, kill Hyuna with that dagger."

Hoya almost yelled out.

"What?"

"You heard it. Kill her." WooHyun ordered him.

Hoya looked around s, but found them nodding.

"No...no. I can't... You can't..."

"Do it."

Without replying, Hoya ran out the door, with the dagger in his hand.

{The members, why are they nodding? Do they agree with WooHyun? Something's up... They aren't the group to decide to kill someone easily without a perfect reason, and everyone agreeing.... What happened exactly?}

A/N 

I'm back! Yay. Now I can update more (Hopefully) I saw Bonnie and Clyde, the musical in Korea, and I saw Hyunseung super up close. He was really good. ^^ Thank you to all of you and your patience. You don't know how much it makes me happy reading your comments! ^^