Chapter 19

Rival Secret

 

"Hyunseung, I'm going out. I need some fresh air." Hyuna told him as she put on her jacket.

"Are you sure you want to go out? I mean, what about TASTY?"

"It's broad daylight, and TASTY doesn't attack until it's dark. I'll be fine, and I promise to watch myself. Don't you dare follow me like you did last time."

Hyunseung out his hands up in defeat.

"Okay, okay. Make sure to take your gun and knife though."

"Okay."

She went up to him, and she sweetly kissed him in the lips.

"I'll be back soon. Don't bring any weird girls home."

"I won't." He chuckled.

She smiled and opened the door. It was unusually bright today.

"All right, thirty east and fifteen south."

She walked past signs and crossed roads. She never really went to this territory. When she finally arrived, it seemed pretty normal, until she heard yelling. She rolled her eyes and knocked.

"Shhhh!"

She smirked at the noise. They have been plenty loud already. The door slightly opened to revealed SungJong.

"Who's there?"

"Oh, I think you know me already."

His eyes widened as he swung the door open.

"H..Hyuna?!"

Soon, almost all of Infinite came to the doorstep gaping at her. All except for Hoya.

"Hey...guys..."

SungKyu seemed to snap out of it, he walked to the front and looked at her.

"You're here to see Hoya right?"

"Yes."

He looked at WooHyun, who nodded. The others looked at them like they were crazy. SungKyu and WooHyun basically forced them to part a way for her. She walked in, but she was tense. 

"Hoya's in his room." WooHyun told her.

"Thanks. Hey, WooHyun, can you come up with me? I think you're the only one that can get him to open the door for me."

"Huh? Oh, sure?"

Together, they left the crowd who were staring at them. They walked in to Hoya's room, and WooHyun unlocked the door. He turned the door knob, but it wouldn't open.

"Hoya! What the heck did you do?"

"You locked me in here to think! Well, I did like to told me. I won't go out of this room until you let me go tell Hyuna about Hyunseung."

WooHyun frantically turned to Hyuna, who widened her eyes silently. 

WooHyun tried to open the door, but it was no use.

"Damn it Hoya! Open the freakin' door!"

"No!"

Hyuna was impatient and curious, so she pushed WooHyun aside. She rolled her eyes and kicked door. Amazingly, it broke open.

"What the hell! WooHyun did you just-"

He came up and saw Hyuna.

"H..Hyuna."

"You can tell me now. What about Hyunseung." She growled out.

She pushed her way in the room. Hyuna backed Hoya up to the wall, and was dangerously close to his face.

"Tell. Me."

"WooHyun! Help!"

"I'm getting out of this."

"WooHyun! Stay!" She yelled.

He froze in his spot.

"Hoya. Tell me."

He sighed,"Fine. Stop giving me a death glare, but I doubt I'm going to be alive after this. Can I say me will?"

"Just shut up about the ridiculous stuff and get to the point!"

"Hyuna. Hyunseung betrayed you to TASTY. That's how they found us."

Hyuna dropped her hand that she had trapped Hoya with. She backed up, and she tripped over the chair she broke, which was blocking the door pretty tight. Hoya and WooHyun rushed foreword to hold her up.

"Hyuna?"

Her hand was at her neck. She was holding onto her necklace.

"That was how they found us? H..Hyunseung betrayed me?"

"Hyuna..."

WooHyun looked at her and found her getting paler by the second.

"Hoya, give me her hand."

Hoya gave him her hand, and he checked the pulse on her wrist.

"It's weak. I think she's in shock, just like you were that time when Hyuna got shot and.....

He trailed off.

"Wait. WooHyun? How do you know that?"

"Um...."

"I told him! He's the only one that understands." Hoya quickly said.

"You're lying."

Damn this girl.

"Fine. WooHyun tell her."

"You remember that kid you used to play with Hoya? That kid who used to check over you and everything? Yeah, that's me."

"That's it. I'm done."

Hyuna got up, but she almost fell again. They rushed to support her again, but she shook them off.

"Stop it. I can manage."

She stood up again. She took a breath in slowly and shakily. Hoya and WooHyun looked at her carefully. They were worried that she might explode at any moment. 

"I can't believe that Hyunseung will betray me... He didn't... He can't!"

"Hyuna... I'm sorry, but Hoya's telling the truth. He told TASTY about the Moonlight and made a pact with them. He gets the diamond, and they get you. They killed Kang Minhyuk to get it. Hyunseung's been tricking you the whole time." WooHyun explained to her.

"You guys got it wrong. Hyunseung's my best friend! I knew him for more than ten years! I knew him ever since B.A.P oppas introduced him to me. He didn't, he can't..."

"Maybe B.A.P knew something knew about this. I mean you guys did form out as Trouble Maker from them." Hoya suggested. 

"Wait, what do you mean B.A.P? Hyuna? How the heck do you know them?" WooHyun asked her.

"I woke up there after I fainted from getting shot. YongGuk oppa told me that a friend of his brought me to him. He never told me who."

"So that's where you went after the hospital kidnapping."

"What?!?!" Hoya and Hyuna shouted.

"I was kidnapped?"

"Yes. My dad and I were with you, but we were too late.  They got you while we were asleep."

"So B.A.P oppas kidnapped me? That's not possible though, they said a friend of theirs brought me to them."

"Hm... Either way, Hyunseung's not the boy you thought he was."

"I'm going to check. Hyunseung doesn't lie to me. If he says that he isn't working with them, you're all dead to me."

She turned to leave, but Hoya grabbed her arm.

"What?!?"

"You know in your conscience that he's working with them. Hyuna, stop fighting it. You can't trust Hyunseung anymore." Hoya told her.

"I'm still going to ask him."

She turned away from him to find the rest of Infinite running away from the door, pretending that they didn't listen.

"Shut them up for me later. If you tell any other groups about this, I swear I'll chase you down to the ends of this earth and kill you."

They nodded as Hyuna walked out. As soon as they heard the door close, they let out a breath they had been holding in. 

"She took it a lot calmer than I thought. I wonder what's she going to do now, but it won't be easy to do anything." WooHyun told him.

"I just hope she stays safe and not get hurt." Hoya replied.

"Come on, we have some boys to hunt down, or Hyuna hunts us." WooHyun said. 

They went downstairs to find the rest of the boys acting casually on the couch.

"So, anything happen?" SungYeol asked.

"Come over here." 

Hoya out SungYeol in a head lock.

"Owwwwww! Hey! Let me go!!!"

"Seriously, what were you thinking. Hyuna could've murdered you guys." 

"At least she didn't." L muttered.

"What do you think she's going to do now?" SungKyu asked them.

"I don't know...but I hope for the best."

(Hyuna)

Hyuna felt as if her feet were two tons each. She used all her energy to lift them up and force them to take steps. Half of her actually believed what the two told her. However, this was Hyunseung they were talking about. They knew eachother more than they knew themselves. She finally arrived back to their home. She unlocked the door and was greeted by Hyunseung.

"Hey! You're back home. I was going out to search for you."

"Oh... No reason to do that. I just feel tired, so I took a long time to come back.  Let's go in."

They sat on the couch, and Hyunseung put his arm around her. She snuggled closer to him.

"I invited B.A.P hyungs to come over tomorrow. You seem to miss them." Hyunseung told her.

"Really? Did they say that they would come?"

"Yeah. Wow, you really missed them."

"I... I just haven't seem them in awhile and..."

He chuckled,"I miss them too."

"Hyunseung?"

"Hmm?"

"You'll never leave me right?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer me."

"Never. Never ever ever."

"Good...." She sighed.

Maybe tomorrow, she would pull YongGuk from the rest and ask him abut everything. For now, she wanted to trust him, no matter how much she realized that Hoya might be right.

Author's Note

I know....bad author..... Writer's block...... I'M SO SORRY!! I'm working on Forbidden Royalty too, so hopefully that will be up by tomorrow. Thanks for being so patient.