Chapter 15

Rival Secret

When Hoya woke up again, he was tied up to a chair. He looked around his surroundings, but he couldn't recognize most of it. Strangely, he could feel something tugging him on the inside. It seemed to say that Hoya have been here before.  

Hyuna.

He looked around once again. Hyuna was with them, he was sure. He struggled in his bounds, but it was no use. All he could do was wait for them to come, and hope that Hyuna was safe. 

The door opened, and SoRyong came in with a smirk on his face.

"Looks like our prince woke up from his beauty sleep. Don't worry, your princess is doing fine. She's one heck of a girl. She got a lot stronger than the last time I saw her. She knocked out half of my men. Interesting girl isn't she? Too bad she still doesn't know who you really are."

Hoya glared at him. It gave him some sort of satisfaction that Hyuna knocked out half of his men. Even in times like this, she was still strong.

"Did you tell her?"

"Nah. DaeRyong and I want you to tell her yourself. You see, we want to see the princess's eyes grow big the moment you tell her. Of course, she won't believe it at first, but as it dawns on her, she will also remember the past she wished she could forget."

"You bastard."

"Na ah ah.. It's not me. I'm only trying to help the prince rescue the princess."

SoRyong walked behind him and leaned next to his ear.

"But you know... The princess always gets rescued by the knight in shining armor, and while the prince watches, she will slowly fall in love with her knight."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing... Just thinking of a possible knight coming your way."

He moved away from him and chuckled. He loved to see him distraught and so helpless.

"Hey! Bring her in already."

The door opened once again to reveal Hyuna and a struggling DaeRyong.

"Damn, you got a whole lot stronger. Would you stay still? I'm not gonna kill you....yet."

SoRyong rolled his eyes and went to help his brother. With a few difficulties, they managed to tie Hyuna up in a chair in front of him. She glared at them, rather than looking at Hoya.

"I promise, when I get out of this ridiculous state, I'm gonna kill both of you."

DaeRyong waved his hand at her,"Yeah yeah, you can do that later. Right now, the little prince has something to tell you."

Hyuna finally looked at him with a curious glance. The twins walked out and closed the door. They could both hear the clear click of the lock turning. It was just the two of the now.

"Um... What the heck did he mean? You have something to tell me?"

"Yeah...I actually do. You rememebr the story you told me? About how you got your scar and that boy?"

She nodded.

"I...well...um... You see..."

"Hoya, I'm tied to a chair, just met the only two guys I'm pretty scared of, and got hit with a chair. I don't have much patience right now, so SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!!"

"Okay, okay... Wait! You got hit with a chair?"

"Just continue."

"Okay...well. I don't know if you will believe this, but I'm him.... The boy in your past is me, Lee Hoya."

Just like SoRyong said, her eyes grew big the moment she heard everything. Then, she started muttering to herself, and shaking her head as if to pretend she didn't hear a thing. Then, she stopped moving as she remembered the memories of that day. Somewhere, Hoya could imagine and twins smirking at them.

"No... No, you can't be. You're lying, they're making you lie right? Please tell me your lying."

He looked away from her pained eyes,"I'm so sorry Hyuna."

She gasped. The boy, he was really alive. The boy... The boy she was always thinking of was sitting right in front of her. The boy she missed... She had shot him, kicked him, and always thought of him as nothing, when he meant everything to her. Tears started falling, tears that she had kept away for so many years came back.

"I..I'm so sorry Hyuna. At first I didn't know either. I only found out while I was staying at your house. The day when I asked about your family mark.... I saw it when you were sleeping. It was the same as mine, but I wanted to check. When you were telling me that story, I knew... You were the girl that saved me life."

She cried silently. Why did it have to be him? Why did she have to be her? Why was fate so cruel? They were rivals, yet they had a secret. They had been best friends, kept each other's secrets, played around, and got hurt for eachother. Now? They had hurt eachother, hated eachother, and wanted the other to just disappear. They had a fate that they couldn't pass from.

"You shouldn't have hid it from me. You should have told me."

"I know, but I couldn't bring myself to. I'm sorry."

She couldn't meet his eyes. They sat in silence until they heard a shot. Immediately, Hyuna shot her head up and stared at the door. Hoya sat in silence as he eyed the door. They heard yelling and more shots. Between those yells, Hoya could hear something familiar. His name. They were looking for him. WooHyun? Infinite came? How?

They both jerked at the sound of the door banging. It banged a little more when it finally opened to reveal WooHyun and L.

"Guys?!?!!!?!!"

"Hoya! Thank God!"

WooHyun ran up to him and searched his face.

"I was so worried! Are you okay? No major injuries? Here."

He got a pocket knife out and cut the ropes. On the other hand, L was helping Hyuna out of her bounds. 

"How did you find us? Where's TASTY?"

WooHyun looked confused,"What do you mean TASTY? We only found guards protecting the place. Did TASTY kidnapp you two?"

"Yeah... They were here a few minutes ago, I don't know what happened. How did they..."

"Thanks..."

Hoya turned around to see Hyuna free from her bounds. L seemed very awkward with her, which was natural. 

"Hyuna! I.. Um..."

He took a step towards her, but she backed away.

"Don't... Please.."

WooHyun and L looked at the two of them.

"Look, I knowㅡ"

"Hoya...please, just stop."

He didn't know what to do. At that moment, the rest of Infinite came through.

"Hoya!"

SungJong tackled him into a hug, while the rest just sighed in relief. 

"Okay SungJong. I get it, okay....SungJong let go!"

"Sorry."

Hoya looked up from the boy to see Hyuna, but she was gone.

"What? WooHyun, L where did she go?"

L shrugged, and WooHyun just looked at him. He pulled through the rest of the members and went out the door. The sky was getting dark, and he was sure Hyuna didn't have any weapons. He looked around the streets, but there was no sign of her. Sighing, he went back to see a confused group of  boys.

"I'll explain later."

When they got home, Hoya called WooHyun and SungKyu into his room. He explained everything that happened, and also about Hyuna.

"So that's why you were in that house."

"Huh?"

WooHyun looked at him,"You don't remember that house? You used to live there when you were little."

"It is?!?!"

WooHyun looked at him weirdly.

"Anyways, what do we do about Hyuna? Now... I don't think you see her as a rival anymore don't you?"

"Right now, that doesn't matter. It's dark and she went out without a weapon. I'm worried."

"She'll be fine. If anyone's smart, they will leave her alone. She's still one of the best."

Hoya nodded,"I guess... I'm gonna go and take a shower."

Hoya exited the room, and WooHyuna and SungKyu sighed.

"He was right. I guess we did a good job waiting."

"I don't know what he's planning though. Telling us where Hoya was? Coming himself and making a plan with us? Working with TASTY? I don't know if this is safe." SungKyu said.

"Well, for right now, at least we have Hoya back. We'll worry about other things later."

(Hyuna)

She ran, that's all she could do right? She had just found out everything that was suppose to be locked away for forever, so she ran. It was almost too dark by the time she stopped. She was in a alley, almost too dark. She tensed up, why didn't she bring any weapons? Oh right, she was too busy being kidnapped and discovering her past. 

"Damn it."

As expected, three figures appeared.

"Well well, if it isn't Kim Hyuna."

"You know me. That should make this go faster."

They snickered.

"Then let's test your skills. I don't see any weapons, let's see if the rumors are true. Can you really handle us?"

"You're just plain annoying."

They lunged at her, but she was quick. She grabbed one of them and flung him over. Next, she grabbed another arm, and twisted it behind his back, so that he couldn't attack her. The other one tried to kick her, but she pushed the one she held, so that he recieved the kick. She was about to punch them, when someone shot a gun up into the sky.

"Boys boys boys.... If you don't want to experience hell, you better beat it."

Everyone recognized the voice. 

While the boys ran away, Hyuna turned around to face Hyunseung.

"Hyunseung!"

She ran up to him and started crying. He hugged her tightly and whispered words comforting her. He looked into her eyes and kissed her. Hyuna was so happy to see him that she forgot everything for a moment. But that was just for a moment, and if anybody knows, moments are too short to grasp back easily.

A/N

Hey guys! I finally updated this, sorry for the long wait. I hope you like it and thanks for reading!