Chapter 11

Rival Secret
Hyuna walked out out of the room, leaving a freaked out Hoya behind. She kissed Hyunseung on the cheek and grabbed his hand, making a way to where he was.
 
"Why are you so happy? Did something happen? Did you find the diamond?"
 
Hyuna scoffed,"If finding the diamond was that easy, I wouldn't have even tried. No, of course I didn't find it from a random house I picked from Minhyuk, but I did bring something else home."
 
Hyuna unveiled the translucent curtains that Hoya was behind and looked at Hyunseung. Meanwhile, Hyunseung seemed to look surprised to see Hoya all tied up in his house, but smirked a second later.
 
"Like it?"
 
Hyunseung put his arms around Hyuna's waist and whispered in her ear.
 
"It's perfect."
 
Hyuna smiled back at him and shot a glance to Hoya.
 
"I hope you live."
 
She closed the curtains and left the two boys alone facing eachother. Hoya didn't know what to expect out if Hyunseung. From all the stories he heard about JS, they had made him a 4D character. Hyunseung pulled up a chair and sat in front of him. He had gears still on him and had a expression that was impossible to read. Hyunseung stared at him for a minute more before sighing.
 
"Aren't you going to do anything?"
 
Hyunseung's eyes gave an amused glint, but didn't say anything.
 
"What, so you're just gonna keep me here?"
 
Again, there was no response and Hoya was getting annoyed more than he ever was.
 
"Why don't you just kill me then?"
 
"Are you that desperate to die?"
 
Hoya froze in shock,he didn't mean to say something like that. He silently cursed his gang confidence and looked at him.
 
"Maybe."
 
Hyunseung stood up and went behind him. He felt him lean down until he was right next to his ear.
 
"I'll take that as a yes."
 
Hyunseung straightened himself and walked out of the room, leaving Hoya wide eyed. Even though there wasn't physical pain evolved, he felt like he just went through the worst torutre in his life. The way Hyunseung said it made him confirm that Hyunseung was planning on killing him. Outside, he heard Hyuna ask him what he did. He saw Hyunseung smile and mess up her hair. He left to room, making Hyuna confused. 
 
Hyuna opened the curtains in one swift movement and sat in from of him.
 
"What did you do to Hyunseung?"
 
Hoya looked at her in annoyance.
 
"You think I can do anything with my arms tied up like this?"
 
"True ,but I expected there to be a lot more screaming involved. I would have loved to hear you scream like a girl. I wonder what's wrong with Hyunseung though."
 
"He's gonna kill me."
 
Hyuna waved her hands at him, as if to swat him away.
 
"Oh I know that part for sure, but I don't get why he's leaving you like this. The last time he left the house without telling me anything, he didn't come home for days. I think it was like a week or two."
 
He sighed in relief, that meant he wasn't going to die that fast. Hyuna seemed to have heard him and smiled.
 
"Oh, don't be relieved just yet, I'm still here."
 
At that moment, he wished it was Hyunseung than Hyuna.
 
(Infinite)
 
More guards had come in the mansion and made it harder for them to fight. Soon, it was even hard to see who was who. SungKyu shouted at them to go and fall back. This didn't mean they lost, he soon heard GDragon yelling the same thing. As more guards spilled in, he heard a smoke bomb go off and ran out. He was relieved to see most of his team out, all except for Hoya.
 
"Is anyone hurt?"
 
Except for a few scratches and bruises, they were fine. 
 
"SungKyu, I don't think Big Bang has Hoya." SungYeol told him.
 
SungKyu gave him a confused look,"What do you mean?"
 
"There's no way Hyuna will tell Big Bang to help her without her actually coming here. I think she came here with Big Bang, but left before them. I'm sure Hoya got caught by one of them and Hyuna took him home as hostage."
 
SungKyu let all of that sink in before letting his mind go into overdrive. He could see how SungYeol got that, he was the brains of the gang. If Hoya was really captured by Hyuna, then no doubt that Hyunseung is going to try and use him against them. He was worried for Hoya, Hyuna was not a girl to be taken lightly. He looked at his group and saw WooHyun who seemed to be worried the most. WooHyun did know Hoya for a lot longer than the others had. It only made sense.
 
"Guys, we're going to find him and bring him back. I know it."
 
The others slowly agreed and helped eachother walk back to their cars. They had two cars, so they would have to go home separately. Most of the time, they didn't like using cars, but since Minhyuk's mini house was pretty far from theirs, they had no choice. When they arrived, WooHyun worked on the injuries right away. It didn't require a lot, but WooHyun wanted to make sure. He took the longest for L because of the gun shot wound, but was finished soon. 
 
SungKyu was thinking of a plan to get Hoya back when he heard a soft knock at the door. Everyone tensed because it was in the middle of the day, and most gangs moved around at night, unless they had a mission. SungKyu grabbed a gun and walked to the door. Everyone else, except L, and also grabbed a gun and looked at him expectantly. He carefully opened the door to see a note. It only had one sentence.
 
I believe we have something to discuss.
 
Somehow, he knew was it was from Trouble Maker. He closed the door again and walked back to the gang. He showed them the note, and waited for their response.
 
"You can't go."
 
"It's a trap."
 
"No way,"
 
He looked at them with an annoyed look. No matter how much they protested, they knew he was still going to go. 
 
"Be careful." WooHyun told him.
 
SungKyu just smiled at him and clasped his shoulder. A second later, he walked out the door and went up to the roof. There,he found  Hyunseung  waiting for him. SungKyu loaded his gun and aimed, knowing that Hyunseung knew already.
 
"Where's Hoya?"
 
Hyunseung turned around to face him and smirked.
 
"Does it matter? He'll be dead soon anyway."
 
With that, SungKyu pulled the trigger.
 
A/N
Hello! Sorry I haven't updated this in awhile. School started again, and I'm busy now. Still, I'll try my best to update at least once a week or more. I love you all my readers! I can't believe I have more than 50 subscribers now! Thank you so much! Also, thank you for dropping little more big comments for me. It makes me happy! Thanks for reading!