Chapter 3

Rival Secret
Hyunseung knocked on broad wooden door. He waited for a second before the door was opened by a young servant.
 
"Good evening sir.  How may I help you?"
 
"Yes. I'm looking for the beautiful Miss Nam Woori."
 
"Ah...Is there something you seek out from our lady?"
 
"Only her magnificent beauty."
 
"What is your name sir?"
 
Hyunseung smirked,"Jang Hyunseung."
 
His eyes widened with fear as soon as he heard the name. He knew how dangerous he was.
 
"Never! I will never let a pesky gang fighter to see our fair lady!"
 
Hyunseung rolled his eyes and pulled out his gun.
 
"I thought this would go the easy way, but I guess not. Hmm...You're only about 15 years old. You're to young to die, and I don't want to kill you either. So, why don't you let me see your precious lady and everything will be fine."
 
He pressed the gun on his head. The servant finally gave up and let him in. He quickly closed the door and led Hyunseung up the stairs. He stopped in one of the biggest doors Hyunseung had ever seen and knocked.
 
"My lady, someone is here to see you."
 
A soft, melodic voice answered him.
 
"Hmm? Who is it Taehyun?"
 
This time Hyunseung answered for him.
 
"Oh I believe you remember me quite well Miss Nam."
 
The door opened immediately, revealing a brunette haired girl with blue eyes.
 
"Hyunseung." She breathed.
 
He smiled and went in to her room. He ignored the servant's little shout of protest and closed the door. 
 
"Aw...did you miss me baby?"
 
She glared at him. It seemed a lot of girls did that lately.
 
"Why the heck are you here? I thought I made a quite clear that I never want to see you again!"
 
"Sweetie~" he whined as he walked nearer to her.
 
"It's all my fault for leaving a beautiful girl like you all alone. Please. Will you look at me? I have to ask you something."
 
Only out of curiosity, did she turned around. If course, she immediately regretted it. His dreamy eyes bore into hers, making her unable to move. He stared at her with as sweet, yet dangerous smile. He placed his hands around her waist and touched his forehead to hers.
 
"Ah...Your sweet scent. I missed it. The same old lavender with a mix of blue mist. I missed you most importantly, did you miss me?"
 
She was to busy searching for a trick in his eyes, but she found none. Giving up, she sighed and finally answered.
 
"Yes. Of course I did you idiot! I missed you so much that I didn't eat for weeks. I thought you left me forever."
 
"Good."
 
He captured another woman's lips in the same day. It was the usual for him, but Woori was literally melting into it. What she didn't know was that he had taken the invitation card from her desk, and had something else planned. When they broke off, Hyunseung smiled and Woori was very pleased.
 
"Come on," He said reaching for her hand.
 
"Walk with me for a while."
 
She gladly followed, forgetting for moment that she was going out with the best killer in town.
 
(............)
 
"Hyuna~"
 
Hyuna looked up for her guns and saw Hyunseung coming in. She walked over and pecked him on the cheek and sat down on the couch, waiting for the results.
 
"Well my sweet Hyuna, you are invited to a ball tomorrow."
 
He handed her the invitation and looked at her. She opened it and examined the contents inside. After that, she looked at the cover.
 
"Nam Woori. What happened to her?"
 
"Oh, I left her with your friends in one of our camps."
 
She raised an eyebrow,"My friends? Do you plan to kill her? You know that my friends are deadly."
 
"Exactly. Oh, and Hara was so easy. Just a kiss and she told me."
 
"How long was it?"
 
"15 minutes."
 
"Hm. New record Jang Hyunseung."
 
He leaned toward her,"Would you like to break that record?"
 
She scoffed at him and stood up.
 
"Not today mister. Too many girls already claimed it today."
 
"Only two."
 
"Nope."
 
She walked back to her workstation and continued to clean her guns. She didn't notice Hyunseung coming up for behind heir and hugging her from the back.
 
"Something's bothering you. What's wrong?"
 
"Nothing,"
 
Hyunseung didn't buy it. He forcely turned her around to face him and kissed her. She planned not to respond, but he was really demanding her lip's attention. With a sigh of deafeat, she kissed him back with full force. He didn't let go until he was out of breath. It wasn't all the time that Hyunseung did that, but today he did.
 
"Okay Playboy, you had your fun, now let me choose a dress for the ball."
 
(INFINITE)
 
"Oh Hoya~"
 
Hoya turned around to see L holding a tuxedo in his hands.
 
"Oh no. Please tell me that's notㅡ"
 
"It's for you!"
 
Hoya groaned and slammed his head to the desk.
 
"Oh don't worry Hoya. This is special designed for a top secret gang spy." WooHyun said showing him all the pockets.
 
"Plus, you will looking super handsome." Sungkyu said smirking.
 
Hoya pushed Sungkyu away in annoyance and eyed the tux.
 
"Look bro, besides for the weird tux and the mission to find the most valuable diamond in the world, you should have fun." Dongwoo informed him.
 
They gave him guns, smoke bombs, bombs,more guns, fainting masks, and a lot more. They all hid them inside the pockets and told him where everything was. He worried about tomorrow as he went into his room. Dongwoo had given him the profile of Nam Woori. Her blue eyes and light brown hair made him worry. She was super rich, kind, and a know it all about gems. 
 
"I wonder....."
 
A/N
Hey guys! Thank you for liking this story a lot! I'm so thankful for all my subscribers! You guys are awesome! And readers! Thank you to you guys too! I hope you like this chapter and I will update Love Will Find a Way soon!