Chapter 18

Rival Secret

"Hyuna~ Wake up."

"Hm? Mhmmmmm~"

Hyunseung chuckled and kissed her on the cheeks.

"Come on you sleepy head. The sun's out already."

Hyuna opened her eyes and smiled at the boy in front of her.

"Good. I made breakfast already so let's go."

"Hyunseung~ Help me up~" she whined.

He chuckled and picked her up. He carried her to the living room and sat her down at the table. He sat down on the other side and smiled. They began eating, but in midway, Hyunseung stopped and told her to close her eyes.

"Hm? Again?"

"Last time, I promise."

"Fine."

Hyuna closed her eyes and waited patiently. Hyunseung reached into his pocket, took out a sliver chain, walked behind her, and put the chain around her neck. Hyuna opened her eyes in surprise to see the Moonlight around her neck.

"Like it?"

"When did you..?"

"I wanted to make you happy. Since we have the diamond now, we showed Infinite who the real winner is. All we have to do now is live in peace."

"Peace for a gang?" She eyed him.

"Peace in our terms. Just fighting and the usual stuff."

"Hyunseung.... Thanks."

"Always my lady."

They finished breakfast and cleaned up the table. Hyunseung was going to take a shower, and she was just there in the living room. She looked at the mirror. Hyuna thought for a minute, then she walked over to it and lifted her shirt just a tiny bit. She stared at her scar.

(FlashBack)

"Mh....."

Hyuna woke up in a small bed with just a thin blanket on top of her. She looked around her dark room. The last thing she remembered was telling Hoya to run... Where was she now?

"Did the princess wake up already? I thought it would take you longer than that."

Her scared eyes turned to spot a tall figure in front of her.

"W...who are you? W..what..am I doing here?"

"My name is Bang YongGuk. I'm part of a gang called B.A.P. I brought you here because a friend of mine told me to take you and teach you how to fight. Don't worry, I'm not like those people who hurt you. You're fine here."

"Um... Okay?"

YongGuk stepped nearer and squatted in front of her bed. He seemed to be examining her from head to toe.

"Um... Mr.YongGuk?"

"Just call me oppa."

She was sorta happy about it since she always wanted an oppa.

"Okay! Well, I was wondering how I'm alive. The last thing I remember is that I was shot."

"Sorry kiddo, don't know any of that. Just care that you're alive right now. That's all it matters. I'll bring the other members in to see you. Don't get scared okay?"

She nodded. He stepped out of the room, and a second later, five more boys appeared with him.

"Aw! She's so cute!"

"Calm yourself DaeHyun."

She looked around bewildered by the sudden appearance. She didn't expect people like this, they were suppose to be tough...right?

"Hey! My name's DaeHyun. You are so cute with your twinkling eyes!"

"Don't hit on her."

"I'm not. She's too cute though."

A boy grabbed DaeHyun by the hair and pulled him out. After DaeHyun was done complaining, he stepped up.

"My name's YoungJae. Ignore that idiot over there, he's nothing,"

"Hey!"

YongGuk sighed,"She's still a little kid. Don't do anything rash." He reminded them.

"I'm Himchan. You can think of me as the normal oppa."

"I'm Zelo. There's really nothing to know about me."

"Jong Up."

Hyuna nodded. Six oppas in one day! 

"Your name, my friend didn't tell me your name." YongGuk said.

"Hyuna. My name is Kim Hyuna."

"Pretty." Himchan commented.

Hyuna blushed, and DaeHyun seemed like he just saw the cutest thing in the world.

"Hyuna. When you recover, we'll teach you how to fight. Maybe someday, you'll become a true gangster."

"Oki-doki."

"Get some rest."

After that day, for the next  14 years, Hyuna stayed with them. She was treated as part of the group, and she learned how to fight. DaeHyun taught her how to deceive people with her cuteness. Himchan and Zelo taught her how to shoot a gun, or any other thing she could find to shoot. YongGuk and YoungJae taught her how to fight physically, and JongUp taught her how to use her reflexes.

They spent their days like family, watching Hyuna grow up. 

"Hyuna! Come out!" 

Hyuna opened the door and walked to their living room.

"What is it oppas?"

"Hi, my name is Jang Hyunseung ^^"
 
The boy in front of her looked only a few years older than her. Feeling a bit shy, she looked at YongGuk for help.

"He's an orphan, learned to fight pretty well though. You should get along with him just fine."

"H..hi. My name's Hyuna, Kim Hyuna."

"Pretty name." 

"Thanks."

Day after day, he visited their home and played with her. They would train, talk, chase eachother, and would hang out.

"Hyuna?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think we should form our own gang? Just the two of us."

"You mean leave B.A.P?"

"Well, we'll still see them, but it will be like growing up and moving out."

She tilted her head and thought for a minute. It would be fun...

"Okay! Let's go tell them!"

She was about to jump off her bed and tell them when Hyunseung pulled he back.

"Let's make a name first. It'll be cooler if we have a name to introduce ourselves by."

She plopped back down on her bed and thought hard. Gangs meant trouble... People who makes trouble are called trouble makers...

"TROUBLE MAKER!!"

She yelled that out a little too loudly. Hyunseung fell from the bed in shock.

"Hyunseung!!"

"I'm okay, okay."

He climbed the bed again and straightened himself up.

"So, what was it?"

"Trouble Maker. Gangs mean trouble, and we are the makers. Ta-da~ Trouble Maker!"

"I like it." He grinned.

They walked out to where B.A.P was.

"Oppas... Hyunseung and I decided to form our own gang."

DaeHyun spit his water out, which he was drinking at the time. YongGuk froze, Himchan went into shock, YoungJae stared at them, Zelo and JongUp both stopped messing with eachother and looked at them.

"Form your own gang?"

"Yes. Hyuna and I are old enough now, and we had the best teachers to teach us how to fight. Hyungs, I think we can manage."

"Are you sure? The real gang world is much tougher than anything you've experienced." Zelo told them.

"We'll lookout for eachother." Hyuna told them.

"It won't be easy." JongUp said.

"I'm willing." Hyunseung put out.

They all looked to YongGuk,"If you guys can truly look out for each other and survive, then go for it."

Hyuna smiled and ran to hug them.

"Okay, okay Hyuna. By the way, what's gonna be your name?"

"Trouble Maker."

"Nice."

"I like it."

"Ooh!"

"Well Trouble Maker, welcome to the world of gangs."

(End of Flashback)

Hyuna smiled and out her shirt down. Trouble Maker.... They had started at the bottom and rose to the top. Was everything worth it? The number one title?

(Infinite)

"Guys!"

SungKyu came running into the room where all of them were watching TV.

"What?" SungYeol asked.

"Kang Minhyuk's killer, it wasn't Hyunseung." He told them with wide as as big as the moon.

"What?!?!"

"Like I said, Hyunseung doesn't kill easily. Killing Kang Minhyuk for the diamond is too much of a lame reason for him."

"Then who was it?" L asked impatiently.

"TASTY."

Three seconds of total silence passed before the room erupted in yelling. SungKyu tried to get everyone to calm down, but it wasn't easy. Finally, DongWoon went into his room, got a blow horn, and pressed it.

"Ahhhhh! What was that for?!?" SungJong said covering his ears.

"You guys wouldn't shut up."

"Thanks DongWoo. Anyway, it was TASTY that killed Minhyuk, stole the diamond, and got away with it. The strange thing is that they gave it to Hyunseung. Worst part... Hyunseung is working with TASTY."

Hoya almost threw the coffee cup at him.

"HE'S WORKING WITH TASTY?!?!? WHAT THE HECK IS HE THINKING?!?!? SO HE JUST BETRAYED HYUNA LIKE THAT?!?! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!" 

WooHyun grabbed Hoya and threw him back on the couch.

"Calm down, I don't think he's going to hurt her right away."

"Yeah, and why do you care anyway? It means that Trouble Maker's ending, and we'll be number one," L told him.

"You don't know both sides of the story." He muttered under his breath.

"We still have to tell her! At least warn her! This is why TASTY found us all of the sudden, Hyunseung must have told them everything. That bastard."

"I don't know.." 

"Let go of me, I need to tell Hyuna!"

"And tell her what!? Tell her that the boy she trusts most and spent years with betrayed her to her only fear? Is that what you are planning? Calm down and give it a few days. Hyuna can manage, and I don't think Hyunseung will do anything." WooHyun told him.

He dragged him to his room, and locked Hoya there.

"Don't you there do anything Jang Hyunseung. If you do, I'll make sure you'll regret it."

A/N

Just saying that B.A.P DID NOT kidnapp Hyuna from the hospital. It's an another thing to be revealed later... Sorry for not updating, I didn't know what to write. I guess this is writer's block. Thanks for reading.