Chapter 22

Rival Secret


They kissed for a long time. Partly because Hyuna was too surprised to move for the first minute. When they broke off, Hyuna was panting.

"What was that?"

"I..I'm sorry. You just looked so beautiful that I couldn't help myself. Sorry."

Hyuna smirked,"Nice excuse. Hyunseung's rubbing off of you. He likes to kiss me when he catches me by surprise. Nice lips though."

Hyuna went back to making her food, leaving a very red Hoya to walk back to the couch and collapse. He planted his face into the pillow and groaned. Why did he do that? Why? Answer him!!

"Don't kill yourself there." Hyuna commented.

He groaned some more before giving up on it. Why did he do that? Hyuna finished up the meal and set it on the table. She walked to Hoya and kneeled next to his face. He didn't notice sine he still had his face implanted in the pillow.

"Hey, Mr. Kisser." Hyuna whispered.

"Mm."

"Get up. Dinner's ready."

"I don't want to eat. Just let me starve and die!" He yelled into the pillow.

"Hey! If you die like this, how am I going to explain it to Hyunseung? Yet alone Infinite? L might kill me. So, if you don't want to see me die in the hands of the great L, get up and eat." Hyuna said.

"Yeah right, as if you will let L kill you."

"Maybe... But I have Hyunseung in the way, so please get up and eat! If you don't.... I'm going to tell everyone that this was your first kiss."

Hoya jerked his head up,"How do you know that?"

"I could tell that this was your first real kiss by feeling how desperate you were."

Seeing that he was alarmed, Hyuna walked to the table and sat down. She waited for him to sit on the other side of her before beginning to eat.

"I wasn't desperate because it was my first kiss... I was desperate because..."

Hyuna looked at him.

"Because I love you and want the world to know that those lips are mine."

Hyuna choked.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ


Hyuna spazzed after that little confession and told him that she was going to her room. He took that as a 'I need a time for myself' comment and cleaned up the table for her. After awhile of watching weird kdramas, which did not make him feel better, he decided to check on her. However, as he was about to get up, he felt a sudden pinch and felt his eyelids get heavier. Seeing this as just sleep trying to overwhelm him, he tried to shake it off, but it was getting harder and harder. Eventually, he lost all strength and fell asleep.

 Hyuna was in her room, sitting and doing nothing at all. She heard Hoya clean up for her and decided to stay in her room for a little longer. At first, when Hoya kissed her, she only thought it was a joke. She didn't expect it to be this serious. How did she feel when he kissed her? Usually, when she kissed someone for a trick, she felt annoyance. When Hyunseung kissed her, she felt happy and loved. When Hoya kissed her.... She felt something new that she couldn't describe. She thought she should probably go downstairs now, but a shadow stopped her.

"Hyuna."

"Who the hell are you." She stayed in her spot, not moving a muscle.

"Can't you recognize my voice? I did not come here to hide my identity the whole time. Truthfully, I want you to figure me out."

She did hear this voice before. 

"No way..." She slowly turned around, fearing the very worst.

"Hey Princess."

"WooHyun...."

" I was quite upset when Jieun noona told you what you wanted to hear. I did warn her though, that if she did, I would kill her. Too bad she didn't listen. Are you surprised? Hyunseung was too when he found out who I truly was. I ordered him to scare you. He didn't want to do it, but I said I'll kill you, so he did it anyway. Funny how love makes us hurt the people we actually love."

He held up the Moonlight diamond necklace.

"Your parents had this. However, my parents wanted it. They hired TASTY to take it from them, but they only succeeded it in killing your idiotic parents. Naturally, the next target was Hoya's family. They worked for me after. All those years of pretending to take care of Hoya was fake. I was just keeping a close eye on him."

"That day.... When I was shot, why didn't you kill me? You and your father had plenty of chances..."

"My father had a different plan for you. That day, he didn't expect you to jump in front of Hoya and block the bullet. He decided to spare you. He wanted to train you himself, but Jieun noona had to get in the way and rescue you. I have to admit, B.A.P. did a fairly good job on hiding you from me. I didn't even get a trace of you until Trouble Maker formed."

"Infinite?"

"A lie, a mask to hide my true identity. Hyunseung called me a bastard for this. He said that I trick everyone that cares for me. Tell me, you are a trickster too. Is tricking people who care about you to get what you want a bad thing?"

"You bastard."

He smirked,"Always a pair. Too bad, you guys could have made a good couple."

"WHERE'S HYUNSEUNG?!?!" She screamed.

"Oh... Let's see. Probably half dying near the city park, underneath the oak tree you guys always loved. Better hurry if you want to save him."

Hyuna grabbed her knife in a flash and threw it at WooHyun. Surprisingly, he just let the blade hit is arm. However, Hyuna was too busy running out to notice.

"Game set. Match. Play."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Hoya woke up to see smoke everywhere. He immediately stood up, expecting to see Hyuna, but what he saw nearly made him faint. In front of him where bodies of s, barely conscience. Nearest to him was WooHyun with a knife in his arm. 

"W..WooHyun."

WooHyun lifted his head slowly and looked at him.

"H..Hoya. Thank God you're alive. We thought... You.. Were dead."

"WooHyun what happened?"

"It was a trap. Everything was. We went to look for you because you didn't come back, and we were so worried. As soon as we came here, Hyuna attacked us with Hyunseung. While we were fighting, I saw you on the couch, and you wouldn't move... We thought we lost you. We managed to wound Hyunseung, but Hyuna was too hard. They knocked us out one by one, until Hyunseung was hurt very badly. I think Hyuna panicked and threw the knife at me. I moved just in time to make the knife hit my arm and not my heart."

"No...no. Hyuna would never do that. The last thing I remember... Hyuna was in her room, and Hyunseung wasn't back. This all has to be a mistake. I-"

"What do you mean a mistake? The evidence is right in front of your eyes! Don't you know Hyuna is a trickster? She could have tricked you into thinking that she's actually a sweet girl who loves you!" WooHyun shouted. 

His face started to get whiter as he lost more and more blood. Hoya quietly got some bandages from the room and sat next to him. He pulled out the knife as quickly as he could and bandaged up the wound. When he looked at the knife... Sure enough, her name was embedded to the shining blade.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"HYUNSEUNG!! HYUNSEUNG!!" 

Hyuna ran as fast as she could to the oak tree. She was so worried that she might be too late. Sure enough, Hyunseung was slumped against the tree, with a small pool of blood forming around him. Hyuna ran close to him and kneeled down.

"Hyunseung, Hyunseung...."

She looked over him to a huge wound on his chest. Hyuna quickly got the medical kit she had grabbed before running out the door. From the looks of it, it wasn't a bullet wound, rather, it was a knife wound. The blade had been pulled out, and it didn't look like it had gone to deeply, which made it easier for her to treat.

"Don't you go and leave me here Jang Hyunseung. You can't. Just hang on a little more."

Hyunseung stirred a little by the sound of her voice, but stayed put. Hyuna did the best she could not to panic and treat the wound. She would have to take him to a hospital as soon as she was done. She didn't know how long it was since he got the wound, but based on his face, it wasn't good. After she finished, she called for an ambulance and screamed at them to get Hyunseung. A few minutes later, it arrived and carried them to the hospital. 

When they arrived, the medical team to him to a room to be examined. The nurse stopped Hyuna from going with them. She wanted to argue, but she didn't have to power to. She sat down on the bench nearby and prayed that Hyunseung would be okay. She called B.A.P, and they were there in moments. DaeHyun had to calm her down while YongGuk ranted on about how he was going to kill WooHyun when Hyuna told them the story.

"Ms. Hyuna?" A nurse nervously asked. 

It was on rare occasions that a gang would show up, but it did happen a few times. Whenever it did, the nurses were frightened but them.

"Yes! How is he?"

"He has gotten better treatment and is resting in a room. He would have died if you hadn't fixed him up first. He is in room A-124."

Hyuna nodded and the nurse left. She almost collapsed in relief, but Himchan and Zelo were there to catch her.

"We got you Hyun. You're okay. Hyunseung's okay." Jong Up told her.

Hyuna nodded and YoungJae led them to Hyunseung's room. In there, Hyunseung was staring into space until the door opened.

"Hyuna!"

Hyuna ran to him and hugged him despite the fact he was laying down.

"I'm so glad you're okay. I thought I lost you." She whispered.

Hyunseung chuckled,"If anybody saw this, they would think you lost your gang reflex and returned to being a normal girl."

"Yah!"

He smiled and turned to B.A.P. They greeted him, and Hyunseung was happy to see them.

"Thank you Hyuna. You are my life savior."

"They told you?"

"Yeah. Didn't know you could be so nice, but I guess people change."

Hyuna poked Hyunseung's wound and he hissed in pain.

"Say that again, and it will be harder."

He smiled despite the pain. The room was so loud with B.A.P., but it was a happy loud that anyone could smile in. Just for that moment, Hyuna forgot about WooHyun and Hoya. Just for that moment....

Author's Note

Don't kill me >.< For anyone who is confused. You guys remember that mystery guy Hyunseung was talking to? Well, that's WooHyun. Basically, he framed her by telling Hoya that it was her fault knocking out the boys. I'll tell you guys how he did it in the next chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!