Chapter 5

Rival Secret
Hyunseung saw Hyuna entering another room with Minhyuk. What he didn't get was why another man was with them. When the mystery man was introduced, Hyunseung had been busy trying to get about 4 girls off of his arm. He had turned around just in time to see a symbol of his neck, the Infintie symbol. It was well hidden under the clothes, but Hyunseung caught it with his eagle like eyes. Cursing that their gang rival had found the same information, he walked downstairs, silently following the trio. He heard the talking, when a man suddenly came in. Hyunseung quickly dodged to safety and hid from their view.
 
"Master Minhyuk, you must come outside to greet the guests."
 
He heard Minhyuk groan.
 
"Hm...Sorry about that. You guys keep looking around, I'll be right back after this."
 
Hyunseung leaned close to the wall as Minhyuk went out. When he looked back again, he saw Hyuna and the other man close to eachother. He felt anger boil inside of him. He didn't like any men touching her in any way, especially not an Infinite member. He wanted to find out who the heck the guy was. His brown hair, muscular figure, tall body, but who was it?!
 
Hyunseung was beginning to get frustrated and was about to step out when he heard the door open again.
 
"Woori? Hoya?"
 
Lee Hoya....
 
Hyunseung smirked as he finally remembered the man's name. Lee Hoya was the best fighter in Infinite. Minhyuk led them away again, and Of course, Hyunseung followed. They entered another room that was pitch black except for one part. The middle, where the grand diamond rested.
 
The Moonlight Diamond.
 
He could hear Hyuna gasp in the sake of Woori, but Hoya stood still. Hyuna asked how he found it, and Minhyuk answered smiling.
 
"Master Minhyuk."
 
Minhyuk groaned again, and apologized to the duo. He quickly stepped out of the room and Hyunseung stepped in. He quietly locked the door and stared at the Diamond. It was the most valuable gem in the world.
 
(Hyuna)
 
He was quiet, but Hyuna could feel Hyunseung in the room. She heard him lock the door as Minhyuk stepped out. It was so quiet that it could have been a sound outside, but Hyuna knew better. She wondered what Hoya was doing now, but was too deep in thought to turn around. Finally, Hoya moved towards the diamond, and Hyuna followed, they still had their masks on, and Hyuna saw his eyes reflecting on the glass case. Those eyes.... She had seen them before, but again, where?
 
"Isn't it beautiful? I finally find the Moonlight Diamond." Hoya said, not taking his eyes off the gem. 
 
Hyuna heard a click, and she saw Hoya pointing a gun at her head.
 
"Woori, I'm so sorry, but I'm afraid you have to forget ever laying eyes upon this Diamond."
 
Hyuna didn't even feel a single wave of panic. She had gone through these types of situations before, but her curiousity had covered her gang reflex.
 
"Who are you?"
 
"I'm Lee Hoya. One of the members in Infinite."
 
Recognition hit her like a lightning bolt, Lee Hoya. How could she forget that name? Even so, she never felt fear.
 
"Woori, I'm sure that You have heard of our group? Then you must also know that Trouble Maker is our rival gang. Well, we need this gem, and I plan to take it no matter what."
 
"So do we."
 
Hoya turned around in shock to see Hyunseung pointing a gun at him.
 
"Unfortunately Hoya, you aren't the only one wanting it."
 
She took her mask off and pulled out a gun.
 
"Kim Hyuna!"
 
She smirked,"Even if you do kill me, Hyunseung will kill you then and get the diamond. Either way, we win."
 
Hoya took off his mask,"So, I guess the only thing left is fighting?"
 
Hyuna rolled her eyes, and fired right beside Hoya's head, she didn't want to kill him, but to distract him. Hoya jumped away from it as Hyunseung ran near the diamond. Hoya quickly got up as tried to make his way toward it, but as blocked by Hyuna.
 
She kicked his leg and flipped him over. In the process, Hoya caught Hyuna's arm and flipped her over instead. She growled and jumped up. Hoya didn't hesitate to attack. Hyuna deflected his moves and started attacking after. He tried to flip her over again, but failed as Hyuna hit his head with the back of her gun. Groaning, he remembered that Hyunseung was working his way through opening the glass case. On the ground, he got his smoke bomb out and threw it near Hyunseung. It exploded making sure to let everyone outside hear it go off.
 
Hyuna didn't even flinch, she kicked him again before he could get up and made his head hit hard on the ground. Seeing that he couldn't get up right away, Hyuna limped over to Hyunseung's side.
 
"How *cough* how is it?"
 
"It disappeared as soon as the bomb went off. I think the guards and Minhyuk, heard it and relocated it."
 
"Damn it."
 
Hyuna was panting from fighting in a dress. It made fighting harder for her.
 
"You okay?"
 
She had trouble catching her breath, but she nodded.
 
"Yea, I'm gonna be fine,"
 
Hyunseung sighed in relief, but shouted in surprise.
 
"Hyuna!"
 
Hyuna turned around to see Hoya running toward her, but ducked just in time. Hyunseung grabbed his arms and kicked him in the chest and flipped him over. Hoya quickly recovered and backfliped Hyunseung and punched him. Hyuna tried to kick him, but failed because of her stupid dress. Hoya slapped her and tried to make her fall and succeeded. Hyunseung had gotten his gun out and was aiming towards Hoya while he was distracted. He closed his eyes and imagined the bullet going through. Finally, he fired just in time to see Hyuna fall towards the ground.
 
"Ugh...."
 
The bullet had hit his right shoulder and was making blood flow out freely. Hoya clutched his arm painfully and glared at Hyunseung.
 
Hyuna got up and walked painfully towards Hyunseung.
 
"What should we do with him?"
 
Hoya knew that he couldn't beat them with a wound, so all he did was wait and simply watch.
 
"The security or at least something will come. The other Infinite members might come too. There's no use of killing him now. With the diamond missing again, we need to hack other places."
 
They heard steps, which meant people were close now.
 
"Let's go. We need to save ourselves too." 
 
Hyuna nodded, but when she tried to walk, she cried out in pain.  Hyunseung bent down to check on it, and shook his head.
 
"We need to get this checked out."
 
He looked at Hoya again and tried to read his expression, but it was impossible. Another one of Hoya's talents: he has a great poker face. Hyunseung sighed and picked Hyuna up. The steps were louder and getting louder by the second. He knew another exit by the back and ran out, making sure to hold Hyuna tight.
 
Hoya didn't know of another exit until Hyunseung ran out towards it.  He knew that it was a minute before police burst in through those doors, and he had to get out fast. He couldn't believe that he was alive. He was sure Hyunseung or Hyuna would have at least tried to kill him. He dragged his bleeding arm and limped towards the main doors. He checked to see if they were locked, and sure it was. It had been a few moments since the duo had left, so he figured it was safe to go out the same side.
 
He walked along the darken streets of the city. When he looked at his watch, it had said it was 12:30, but that was when they found the diamond. He sighed as he realized that the diamond was gone. Minhyuk probably sent it out of his home, and into another place. He dragged his tired body, but was always aware of possible danger. When he finally arrived, it was 3:00 in the morning. He kicked open the door and was greeted by yells, shouts, hitting, and the unwanted attention.
 
This is gonna be a long night.
 
A/N
 
Hey guys, sorry I didn't update for awhile. My break ended... And I have to start and get ready for my finals, go to a Midwest Global Orchestra competition in two weeks, and study more.... Sorry! I actually had this written out, but didn't know how to do things for some parts. Sorry again, and thanks for your patience. Oh and THANKS TO ALL MY WONDERFUL SUBSCRIBIERS!! I can't believe I have that much when this story is at an early stage! Thanks!