Chapter 20

Rival Secret


"Hyuna wake up! Hyungs are here!"

Hyuna stirred in her sleep as she heard Hyunseung greeting the guests out by the door. She felt too tired to do anything until Zelo showed up.

"HYUNA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Zelo yelled and jumped on her bed, making her bounce while laying down.

"Opppppaaaaaa......"

Zelo plopped down next to her face.

"Is that how you greet your oppa that y haven't seen in forever?" He said as he pouted.

She opened her eyes slightly and smiled.

"Hey Zelo Oppa."

"Come on. It's just like when you were little, and I had to wake you up every morning."

Eventually, Zelo dragged Hyuna out of bed and shoved her into the bathroom to be washed up. After she was done, she dressed and walked out to the living room.

"Oppppppaaaaaas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She ran and hugged each of them, except Zelo since she was "mad" at him for waking her up.

"Hey Hyuna. Look at you now, all grown up. How have you been? Hyunseung told me you guys got the Moonlight." YoungJae said.

"Yup. Look, Hyunseung made it unto a necklace for me."

She took it off and showed it to them. Since B.A.P was a veteran gang, they had all the money they needed to live the east of their lives in peace.

"So you guys and Infinite huh?" JongUp said laying back more.

"Yeah, and we beat them. Now, the world knows for sure that we're the best." Hyunseung replied.

"That's my boy." DaeHyun said smiling.

"Oppa, you sound like a grandpa like that." Hyuna said giggling.

"Thanks Hyuna. You haven't seen me in years, and you say I sound like a grandpa."

"Yup."

"I'm gonna go get some drinks. Orders?"

"Coke." All of them said at once.

"Still the same. YongGuk oppa! Come help me."

"Sure kiddo."

Once they walked into the kitchen, Hyunseung and the other boys started talking again. Hyuna helped YongGuk get the coke out and the ice.

"Oppa. Will you tell me? About... What happened to me when you found me."

YongGuk looked at her,"Did something happen?"

"Um... Well... Yes."

"What Hyuna? You okay? Are you guys in danger?"

"No. Nothing like that, but I found my friend who I was trying to save that day. He asked me about it, and I was curious."

"Hm... Let's see. My friend Jieun brought you to me. She said that you had to be protected for awhile. Jieun's my close friend, so I said yes. Plus, you looked kinda cute when you were young."

"Jieun... Isn't she a member of Secret?"

"Yeah. I think she knew your parents or something. Anyway, she said some people were trying to kill you, so she rescued you that day."

"Kill me......"

"Kiddo, how about you go to see Jieun? I'm sure if I ask she'll let you meet up with her. Since they are veterans too, they aren't really active."

"Yeah. I want to meet her and ask her personally. Thanks oppa."

"Nah. C'mon, let's give the boys these drinks."

"Oh, oppa."

"Hm?"

"Please don't tell anyone about this conversation... I don't anyone to know yet."

YongGuk smiled. He caught on to things really fast, so he understood.

"Sure."

They walked back to the living room where the boys were laughing like crazy. 

"Get your coke!"

"COKE!!!"
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

(Infinite)

They spent the day fixing Hoya's door.

"She knocked out all the bolts. How the hell is that girl so strong." L said looking for loose bolts.

"That's Hyuna for you- watch your heads!" SungYeol said walking by.

DongWoo, who was painting the door stopped,"You think she's okay? She was pretty upset when she left."

Hoya sighed,"If she's not, we might as well say goodbye to earth now."

"Goodbye earth. I had fun walking with you." SungJong said dramatically.

"Yah!"

"Joking, joking."

"Yeah right."

"Hoya, come down for a minute." WooHyun called from downstairs.

"Okay!"

He dropped his tools and hurried down to WooHyun's room.

"What's up. Um.. SungKyu's here... This is bad isn't it."

"Afraid so... TASTY's near."

That one name froze Hoya in his spot.

"Damn it."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

YongGuk made an excuse to leave for a second and left them. After a minute or so he came back. While he walked back to his sit, he dropped a piece of paper. No one else saw except Hyuna. She quickly snatched it up, switched it with a blank piece she had and dropped it on the floor. The boys were too busy to notice, and it happened too fast.

"YongGuk oppa, I think you dropped this." She said giving it to him.

"Oh thanks."

"YongGuk stop dropping stuff. That's where I drew a picture of you." Himchan said.

YongGuk just laughed and put it back in his pocket. Hyunseung's gaze rested on it for a second, but quickly left it. After hours of talking, it was time for them to go.

"I'll come again. Take care until then." 

They all hugged Hyuna and shook hands with Hyunseung.

"You guys take care of eachother!"

In a flash, they blended in with the shadows and were gone. The duo came back in and closed the door. The house was a mess.

"Let's get cleaning Hyunseung!"

"Wait,"

"Yes?"

"Hyuna what was the paper that YongGuk Hyung dropped?"

Damn it.