Chapter 6

Rival Secret

"HOYA!!!!!!!"

Hoya winced at the sudden scream as he walked in. The boys gathered near him, showering him with questions, and not even noticing his bloody arm. Finally, L looked at the trail of blood from the doors to his arm.

"Dude! You're bleeding!"

As soon as he announced his wound, the boys quickly took notice and ushered him to the couch. They sat him down while WooHyun was examining it.

"It didn't crush any bone, thankfully. About a few days and you'll be fine. Just don't move it for a while and that means no fighting."

WooHyun bandaged it up, of course pulling out the bullet first. Hoya almost broke SungKyu's arm while WooHyun was pulling it out. After that horrible moment, WooHyun gave him pain medication and finished the job. They let him rest before making him spill out the story. To be honest, he was so tired. He could be fighting for a whole day and not be tired, but why was he feeling tired now? The rest of the boys had locked themselves in SungKyu's room to give him some privacy.  He heard them whispering about what might have happened, and chuckled to himself. They were guessing like five year olds. After about 30 minutes, they boys came out and sat around him. Heaving a great sigh, Hoya began to explain exactly what happened. They had a mix of responses to his story, when he finished, no one moved.

"So Hyuna was disguised as Nam Woori..." Dongwoo whispered.

He nodded, they were all relieved about one thing. The Troublemakers didn't have the Moonlight and that was good news enough for now.

"We should have known that Hyuna might do something like that. She's like surprise itself. No one knows who she might be disguised and because she does it perfectly." L added in.

"Hyunseung isn't easy either. He can take care of anyone without letting out a single sound." Sungyeol said.

"We need another plan. Since the diamond was at Kang Minhyuk's house, he should have sent it in one of his mansions out in the city. It's probably much more heavily guarded than the last time, knowing that people are after it." SungKyu said.

Hoya didn't want to think of another plan. He was already tired and bandaged up from one. He felt his eyes droop as the voices of the boys became much more distant.

(Trouble Maker)

Hyuna had fallen asleep while Hyunseung was carrying her. When she was sleeping, she looked like an angel, but when she opened those charismatic eyes, it could kill someone. Hyunseung kicked opened their door and walked in. Everything was the same, looking at the mess that was still there. He laid Hyuna in her room and dressed back to his regular clothes. 

He took out all the guns from his shirt that he had worn, and stacked them away, leaving just one for him to carry around the house. He went to the living room to see the map of gems in the city. He marked a x at Minhyuk's house, and question marks all around it. He eliminated Woori's, Hara's, and a bunch of other houses. He circled the mansions that Minhyuk owned and made an arrow. He was pretty sure that the Moonlight was in one of them. He just had to guess the right ones.

"Damn, why does he have to have so many houses?"

He sat around for a couple of hours, searching, marking, and adding some points into the map. He didn't realize Hyuna had woken up until she came out.

"Yah, you should have woke me up." 

She limped over to his side and sat down next to him. Her hair was still brown, eyes still blue, and dress still on.

"Aigoo, go and change. I'll fix your wound after that."

She pouted,"It hurts a lot! Give me a kiss and I'll go."

Hyunseung smirked," If you say so."

He pressed their bodies closer and kissed her passionately. Hyuna could taste a little blood on his lips from the fight, but she didn't care. He kissed her until she was begging for air. Hyuna panted out loud as she got up. Hyunseung looked at her with laughing eyes as she turned around.

"I didn't want mean that kind of kiss! I meant for a short one!"

"You didn't specify,"

She glare at him, before cracking a grin and walked back to the room. She could be so childish sometimes, but it wasn't often. It took another 15 minutes for her to come out in a t-shirt and sweatpants. Her eyes and hair was back to normal, but she was still limping.

"Come here."

Hyunseung had gotten the medical kit out and was motioning Hyuna to come closer. Hyuna plopped down next to him and showed him her injury. The bleeding had stopped, but it was starting to tense up. Hyunseung cleaned up the blood,sprayed some medicine on it, and wrapped it in bandage. For the finale, he gently kissed it.

"There, all better."

Hyuna smiled and took the kit form him.

"Here, it's my turn to play doctor."

His face was banged up from the fighting, but it didn't kill his handsome face. She wiped away his blood and dabbed the medicine on it with a cotton swab. She blew on his face so that the medicine will dry and closed the kit.

"Ta-da!"

"Hey! I didn't get a kiss!"

"I can't kiss you! You have medicine on it!"

"Fine, but you have to kiss me later."

Hyuan giggled and snuggled closer to him. She touched the tattoo she had on her wrist of Trouble Maker. Hyunseung had one on his neck, but you couldn't see it well unless he didn't have a shirt on. 

"What's the plan for tomorrow?"

"Well, I was thinking about kidnapping some of the guards of Minhyuk's gem collections and asking them a few questions..."

"Ah... So I should look my best?" She asked.

"Yeah, but not so pretty, because I don't want them to fall in love with you. You are mine to keep."

"Oh, Hyunseung... Love is the key to trickery, but for you, I will lower my beauty level."

He grinned,"Thanks."

He hugged her tightly and she played with his hair. Love really was the key to everything, it was just that you had to use it well.

(Infinite)

Hoya woke up to see the sunlight spilling from the window. He didn't realize that he had slept for the whole night. The other boys were crashed next to him. Seeing that he was the first one up, he had to cook breakfast. His arm felt stiff, but felt better than yesterday. He got up and dressed comfortably. He went in the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was eggs, sausage, milk, juice, a gun for emergencies, and some meats and veggies. He opened the cabinet, and found bread with some chips. Sighing, he got the eggs and sausage out and closed the fridge. The cracked the eggs, added some salt, and waiting for it to cook.

Infinte Egg Styles

SungKyu: Scrambled

WooHyun: Normal

DongWoo: Sunny side up

Hoya: Normal

SungJong:Scrambled

Sungyeol: Sunny side up

L: Normal

He made them and set them on a plate. He got the sausage next, and cooked the sausage too. One by one, the boys woke up and sat around the table.

"JUICE, MILK, OR WATER?!?!?" He yelled out.

"Juice!"

"Water!"

"Milk!"

"Milk!"

"Juice!"

"Juice!"

SungJong got up to help Hoya set the table. He passed out the plates, while SungJong poured the juice, water, and the milk. They started to devour the food immediately and was done in a couple of minutes.

"Ah~ that was some good scrambled eggs." SungKyu pointed out.

They helped with the dishes and let Hoya rest since he cooked. WooHyun changed his bandages again and applied some medicine. He cleaned his gun and loaded it. They were going out again. Hoya was going with WooHyun, SungKyu with SungJong, and DongWoo with SungYeol and L. They dressed up, loaded the weapons, and went over the plan one more time.

"Just get any piece of information you can."  SungYeol said puting on his earpiece.

"Good luck." L shouted out.

They went out the door, heading in seperate ways to start another battle for the day.

A/N

Hello! Here's another update. I don't know why, but I wanted to make Infinite eat breakfast. :D Hope you like it. Oh and another reminder. Next week, for Tuesday, Wednsday, and Thursday, I won't be able to update. I'm going to the Global Orchestra Competition that I mentioned and have to go out of state. Good news is that after that is my winter break for two weeks! So, hopefully updates then. Thanks for reading and understanding! Love ya!