Chapter 8

Rival Secret
They arrived home quickly and WooHyun immediately went for his medical kit. Hoya helped L lay down and kneeled next to him. WooHyun came back and took the bandage off, where blood had stopped flowing. WooHyun cleaned it one more time, and looked at them.
 
"You guys ready?"
 
They both nodded and L gripped Hoya's arm tightly. After a few moments of growling and some screaming, the bullet was finally out. L was as white as sheet. He was sweating and panting, while WooHyun cleaned the blood off, applied medicine, and bandaged it one more time.
 
"There. Go and rest, I'll check it later."
 
While L fell asleep in his room, the two of them watched TV. 
 
"It's dangerous." WooHyun said.
 
"Why?"
 
"You and L, both injured. You guys are our best shooters and you can't shoot now. Why now?!?!"
 
WooHyun covered his face with his hands and groaned. Hoya stared at the TV screen and back at his bandage. If both of them were injured like this, that meant an easy attack for Trouble Maker.
 
"We'll find a way.... You guys are great at shooting too, and better at fighting. We can do this."
 
WooHyun just gave a muffled grunt as a response leaned back on the couch. Hoya got up and went into his room. He opened his drawer and took out a family photo. It was the only sweet memory he had with his family. In there was his parents, him, and a little girl he used to know. She wasn't exactly part of his real family, but they had been so close. She had been killed with the rest of his family one night, and Hoya had forgotten almost everything about her. He couldn't remember her name at all, but he guessed it was for the best. He put the photo back and sat on his bed.
 
"Life is life, and fate is fate. Let everything be and just flow with everything else."
 
(Hyunseung)
 
"Hyunseung~"
 
Hyunseung looked up to see a familiar girl on his living room.
 
"Hyorin?"
 
"Ahahahahaha~ You remember me! How sweet! I believed that you would have forgotten me after that day. Now I'm rejoicing over the fact that you remember me!!"
 
Hyunseung looked at her like she was crazy. More importantly, how the heck did she know their hideout?!?! He didn't want her to see him freak out, so he acted cool.
 
"Aw, baby! Of course I remember you!! My my Hyorin, you look more beautiful than the last time I saw you. Now tell me, how did you know where I was?"
 
She giggled and sat on his lap.
 
"Oh silly, a little bird told me! I know everything! You are looking for the Moonlight, rivals with Infinite! But that's all basic stuff! I know where your gold stack is, your weapons, and more! Ha! I know EVERYTHING!!"
 
This is why he left her in the first place. She's way too perky.
 
"Oh really~ Then who told you?"
 
"Mmmm.... I DONT WANNA TELL YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
 
See another reason why he left her? 
 
"Baby~ don't do this to me. Please? I'll give you a kiss if you tell me~."
 
She stopped laughing and stared at him.
 
"Really? Really really?"
 
"Yes baby~"
 
"Mmmmm.... Okay! But you have to kiss me first!"
 
He sighed and pulled her in for a long kiss. When they broke off, she looked like she would go crazy.
 
"Now will you tell me?"
 
"Nope! I just wanted to kiss you! Your lips are soㅡ"
 
Hyorin widened her eyes and slumped forward. Hyunseung lifted her off of him and looked straight into Hyuna's eyes.
 
"Don't worry, I didn't kill her. It's a electric shot that will make her loose her memory. She'll be awake in a few hours."
 
Hyunseung smirked as he lifted Hyorin's limp body and walked outside. A few minutes later, he came back in without her.
 
"I put her in a park. Maybe some random person will come and find her."
 
Hyuna was on the couch drinking juice.
 
"Hm. Did you enjoy her lips?"
 
"Nah, she's way too perky for me. I'd rather have mine touch yours." He said walking closer to her.
 
"Nu uh, not today mister. I have some news to tell you."
 
"Oh yeah, where were you?"
 
"With GD."
 
Hyunseung raised an eyebrow,"Big Bang? Why were you with them?"
 
"I wanted them to help us. Don't worry, I didn't give them too much information. Just asked them to help me find a sweet diamond."
 
"Did you seduce them?"
 
"Nah, just a kiss for Jiyong, and I was good."
 
"That's kinda like seducing."
 
"Oh well."
 
Hyunseung wrapped his arms around Hyuna and snuggled closer to her.
 
"Okay. Just to make sure that you're mine."
 
"I know, but more importantly, we need to find the person who told Hyorin all that."
 
"Let  me just enjoy the moment."
 
(Hoya)
 
He was sure he was dreaming, but he kinda wished that it was real. Hoya was young, a little kid again. His family was still alive, and the little girl was alive too. They were out in the park and the sun was shining, which it rarely did now. Everyone was laughing and happy. The girl and he were playing tag and he had finally caught her. They rolled on the grass aimlessly and giggled to death. They heard his parents calling them. They raced eachother up the hill again, and jumped to their waiting embrace. He remembered the little girl was an orphan, that's why they were so close.
 
They ate lunch and played around more. They played tag again, and Hoya was about to catch her and they both looked up at the sky. Dark clouds were rolling in and they heard his parent calling for them frantically. Hoya grabbed her hand and ran back up. 
 
"Hoya!!"
 
He looked towards his mom and dad who's eyes were filled with fear. 
 
"Mommy! Daddy!"
 
The girl had grabbed his hand tightly and was looking around in panic. They both knew that something was wrong.
 
"Hoya! Run! Take her and run!"
 
He didn't want to, but the way his parents looked at him made his feet move. He yanked the frightened girl with him and ran with all his might. Soon, he heard two shots, but he kept running.
 
"Hoya!!"
 
The girl was crying and yelling his name, hoping he would tell her something that would comfort her.
 
"We have to keep running! That's what mommy told us!"
 
They ran a little farther until they had footsteps close to them. Hoya kept running, but the girl turned around.
 
"Hoya!!!!"
 
He heard another shot as he felt the girl covering his body with her own. He looked down in shock as he saw blood flowing from her stomach. She slumped down, but held his hand.
 
"Go....run...run away..."
 
"No! I can't leave you here!"
 
"Go! Your mommy told you to run....go..."
 
He looked at her one last time before turning away and running. Tears fell out from his eyes, and he was about to stop and turn back.
 
"Hoya!"
 
Hoya opened his eyes to see his room again. In front of him was WooHyun, looking down at him with a worried face.
 
"WooHyun?"
 
"Yeah, are you okay? You were yelling and turning in your sleep."
 
"Yeah, I'll okay. Just a bad dream. I'll be out in a sec."
 
WooHyun nodded and walked out. Hoya moved his hand through his hair and sighed. He hadn't had that dream for a long time. With a sigh, he walked out, hoping to never dream again.
 
A/N
 
Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter and thanks for reading. You guys are all amazing supporters! I'm greatful to have readers like you! Thanks! Oh and don't get me wrong. I don't hate Hyorin at all. She's an amazing singer!