Chapter 13

Rival Secret
Hyuna eventually fell asleep while watching tv. Her head was bobbing up and down when it finally found its final resting place on Hoya's shoulder. He felt his face get hot, but he didn't dare and move her away. She looked kinda cute to him while she was sleeping. Her parents had been killed just like his when she was young. Some how, in some way, he felt a connection. He didn't understand why he did. Lots of gang members had their family killed when they were young, it wasn't just them. Maybe because his parents had been gang members just like hers. He had always thought that because his parents had been well known gang members, the others wanted revenge and killed them. 
 
He decided that he wanted to get some sleep too, but not like this. He lifted Hyuna in his arms and carried her to her room. He laid her down on her bed and looked at her for another moment. How can she look so close to an angel, but isn't even close to being one? She shuffled around a little, and turned her back on him, but something caught his eye. She was wearing a tank top, so he could see her shoulders, but that wasn't the reason he leaned in. On her shoulder was a little mark of an infinity sign, the same one he had for his family's symbol.
 
"No way."
 
(Infinite)
 
"SungKyu!"
 
The rest of the members crowded around him as soon as he stepped through the door.
 
"What did he say?"
 
"Did he hurt you? Did you hurt him? I heard a gun shot."
 
He looked up and saw WooHyun's worried eyes.
 
"WooHyun. Come in the room with me. I need to talk to you alone for a minute."
 
He just nodded and followed him in his room.
 
"I talked to Hyunseung and it seems like Hoya isn't dead yet, but they are gonna kill him soon, I'm sure of it."
 
"What else did he want from us?"
 
"He wants us to give up the diamond."
 
WooHyun jerked up,"WHAT?!"
 
"Yeah. He said it will be better for us. If they find the diamond first......."
 
"Don't. We will, and we're also gonna get Hoya back. That Hoya's a strong kid, I'm sure he'll be able to make it until we rescue him. I should know it, I'm the one who trained him."
 
SungKyu seemed reluctant still, he may be a hardcore leader, but he cared about s more.
 
"Trust him SungKyu. You're not the only one who wants to save him right now, but we have to wait."
 
SungKyu nodded and looked at WooHyun. His heart was probably shattering into pieces from worry, but if WooHyun can act like he's okay, well, so can he. They went outside to the waiting boys and sat down together. L looked at him expectantly, but he just shook his head. They won't attack and rescue him right away, but they will plan accordingly. Hoya's a strong kid, he can make it through anything.
 
(Hoya&Hyuna)
 
Hoya could only stare in shock of her sign. It couldn't be..... 
 
He quickly got up and went out of the room, closing the door carefully not to wake her. He sat down on the couch and looked at his own sign. It was the same exact one. But how? The only girl he remembers from his family is....
 
No.
 
Just no. He saw her die, even WooHyun did. She was shot in the stomach the day his parents died, and she died with them. She CAN'T be alive. Even if she was,she couldn't be Hyuna. The girl in his memories was sweet and always smiling. Smiling......
 
He closed his eyes trying to remember the last time he had seen the little girl smile. When he finally succeeded, he remembered Hyuna's smile that she gave him awhile ago. It was the same smile he saw so many years ago. His world started spinning in shock. That day, she didn't die when she was shot, but how? He saw her bleeding with his own two eyes.
 
He decided to check for sure. He went into her room again, but froze in shock to see her awake.
 
"Hm. I thought you ran away leaving me here. I was about to get up you know."
 
"O..oh...um... I didn't. You said you would shoot me anyway."
 
"Okay... Why are you so red? And, why do you look so spazzy?"
 
"Nothing."
 
Hyuna eyed him one more time before yawning and going back to the living room. He silently followed her and sat next to her again. She the tv again, and silence consumed them. Finally, Hoya couldn't take it anymore.
 
"Do you have any scars?"
 
She seemed to be surprised by his question and turned to look at him.
 
"Huh? What do you mean?"
 
"I mean like, have you ever gotten REALLY hurt and have a really big scar?"
 
"Why so sudden?"
 
"Nothing, just curious if the mighty Hyuna has any scars."
 
"Well, since you're that curious. I have a lot of small ones, but the only big one I have is on my stomach. I got shot there when I was little running away from TASTY with my neighbor's son. He and I were running away, but they were catching up. I turned around to see them, but instead, I saw a gun being pointed at him. I kinda liked him a lot then, so I wanted to save him. I got in the way, and the bullet hit me. He tried to turn and stay, but I told him to go. That's all I remember, I passed out after."
 
Hoya felt his whole body go numb. It was her. She had survived just like he did. But wait, she LIKED him?!?!?!? He felt dizzy as all the truths came to him at once.
 
"C..can I see it?"
 
She looked at him like he was crazy, but he guessed he had a pretty good expression on, so she sighed and stood up. She only lifted a small part of her tank top to show the scar. Everything was comfirmed now. Kim Hyuna was the girl he loved when he was young, and she was the girl who saved his life that day.
 
"Happy now? What's wrong with you?"
 
"Nothing. Do you know what happened to the boy?"
 
"No, I hope he's alive. I want to see him again, and tell him that I really liked him then."
 
"Do you still?"
 
She thought for a minute, but then looked at him.
 
"I don't know. My feelings are mixed up, but what are the chances of seeing him again? It's been so many years, and I don't even remember his name."
 
The chances? Well, I guess it's 100% now. Nice to meet you again Kim Hyuna. My name is Lee Hoya, and I always wanted to say.... Thank you for saving my life that day.. And I kinda liked you a lot.
 
(Hyunseung)
 
"Oi, Jang Hyunseung! Haven't seen you in awhile."
 
He smirked at them as he walked closer.
 
"Haven't seen you two in awhile either. How have you been?"
 
"The same, waiting for the right time as always."
 
"Don't worry it's almost time. We found him too you know. The boy."
 
Their eyes gleamed from hearing the news.
 
"Ah, our little princess and prince have been finally united."
 
"Too bad they can't remember eachother though." 
 
He chuckled,"You have the diamond right?"
 
"Of course!"
 
They took out a small pouch and handed it to Hyunseung.
 
"Kang Minhyuk's dead you know. Had to do it to get this."
 
He checked the pouch and grinned,"It's fine. He deserved it for hiding this from me."
 
"Just tell us when we can get our gemstones."
 
"Well boys, since you gave me my diamond, you can get yours anytime now."
 
He left the two boys, who were very excited with the news. He walked down the streets as the sky darkened, and he quietly blended in with the shadows.
 
A/N
 
Hey guys! Sorry about the false alarm earlier. I clicked on the wrong button and it saved my half finished chapter. Anyway, here's the completed one and I hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks for reading!