Chapter 7

Rival Secret
Hyuna woke up to see sunlight creeping into the room. She tried to get up, but failed when she remembered that Hyunseung was on top of her. She sighed and blew air softly on his cheek. He mumbled something and rolled away, allowing her to get up. She quickly got dressed and wrote a little note for Hyunseung. She had to go out and take care of something by herself that day. 
 
"Sleepy head,"
 
Hyuna faintly smiled and kissed him on his forehead. When she went out, she was blinded by the brightness of the day. She cursed at the time, realizing that she might be late, she hurried her steps. She a street corner when she felt something. Hyuna stood still, as she put her hand in her jacket and secretly loaded her gun. A second later, she heard a shot, and at that same moment, she jerked aside and fired her own gun.  The bullet had missed her, but it seemed like she had hit her target. Hyuna ran to the top of the building the bullet had come from and smirked. There, she found a bleeding L, and a shocked SungYeol and DongWoo. 
 
"Damn it! How the hell did that girl shoot like that?"
 
"We need to get you to WooHyun now. L, you're bleeding way too much." DongWoo said trying to stop the bleeding. 
 
Out of the three boys, only SungYeol had noticed her.
 
"Guys?"
 
"SungYeol, help me stop the bleeding!" DongWoo said without looking up.
 
"No, guys."
 
"SungYeol!"
 
"GUYS!! H..Hyuna's here..."
 
Both of them jerked their heads up and stared at her. Hyuna smiled sweetly and moved towards them and kneeled down. She looked at L's arm and pressed down on it. L cursed in pain as he continued to glare at her.
 
"Sorry about that, but WooHyun is the only one that can stop the bleeding and heal it completely. I didn't mean to hit your arm, but I do have my reflexes if you shoot me like that."
 
She took a part of her shirt and ripped it. She pulled L's arm towards her, but L jerked away.
 
"Do you want to bleed to death?"
 
Seeing that he has no choice, he gave her his arm. Hyuna also took out a some medicine she always had for emergencies and applied it on the wound. She then wrapped it tightly with the shirt and tied it. 
 
"There, you better take him to WooHyun."
 
She turned away and began walking away when L called out for her.
 
"Wait! We're your rivals, but why did you help me?"
 
She looked up before turning around,"Becasue I wanna play fair, and I don't believe in fight to the death thing."
 
She turned back around and continued walking her way.  Great, now she was defiantly late. Hyuna sighed as she ran to rest of the way to a building and entered.
 
"Hello boys, sorry I'm late, but I had to deal with something first."
 
The five boys watched her every move, until the leader finally spoke.
 
"It's not everyday you're late Hyun."
 
"Oh, G, are you disappointed? I am deeply sorry, but I almost got killed and almost killed someone along the way. Is that a good excuse? Or is it not big enough for the mighty Big Bang leader to take?"
 
GDragon just smirked and walked towards her. He lifted her chin with his fingertips and kissed her on the lips. When they broke off, Hyuna was smiling.
 
"Do you forgive me then?"
 
"Of course baby, now what do you want the boys to do?"
 
"Easy, help me get the Moonlight."
 
(Hyunseung)
 
"Ugh....."
 
Hyunseung forced himself up from bed, when he realized the little body on top of him was gone. He sighed and reached up to tidy his hair when he felt something. He grabbed the little post it note and read it.
 
Sleepy Head~
 
I didn't want to wake you up, so I leave this note for you. I have to take care of something today, but I'll be back soon. Hopefully. Sleep more, I think your dark circles are getting darker. >.<
 
Hyunseung smiled as he got up and dressed. He looked at the map again, and sighed. There were still a whole lot of notes and circles on it. He took out of highlighter and continued to work on it again. He decided to skip breakfast and just work for the Moonlight. He was so focused on his work that he didn't notice the time roll by. When he looked again, it was 2:00 already.
 
"Hyuna, Hyuna, Hyuna, where are you?"
 
(Infinite)
 
DongWoo and SungYeol had contacted WooHyun's team. WooHyun and Hoya decided to come and take L back to the house, while the rest still worked outside. They met up and handed L over.
 
"So, how did you get hurt?" Hoya asked helping L walk.
 
"Kim Hyuna." He growled out.
 
"KIM HYUNA!!!!!!????" 
 
Hoya almost dropped L, but caught him just in time.
 
"Calm down Hoya. What did Hyuna do?"
 
"Well, I saw her walking in the streets and wanted to get revenge for you. I was about to shoot, but then she stopped. I thought that it was impossible to miss my bullet, so I shot. But damn, that girl jumped away and shot towards me. I tried to move, but I got shot anyway.  The weird thing was that she came up and help stop the bleeding. The wrap is her shirt, or at least part of it."
 
Hoya jerked his head towards his arm and stared at the wound. Why the heck would Hyuna do that? All he knew Kim Hyuna as was that she was cruel and a trickster. You should NEVER trust her.
 
"Hmm... It's interesting that Hyuna would do that, but she did save your life." WooHyun said lifting up the bandage a little.
 
"And tired to end it."
 
"It's fine. I don't know what medicine she used, but it's working. Hurry, I don't want you to loose an arm."
 
"But, you said the medicine did it's job!"
 
"I said it's working, but we still have to watch for it."
 
Hoya stayed silent for the rest of the trip, he was still thinking about Hyuna. Kim Hyuna as a kind and nice girl? No way!!!
 
A/N 
 
Another update. Sorry for the wait, but trust me, winter break is coming next week! So more updates then. THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS!!! You guys rock!