Chapter 14

Rival Secret
Two weeks had passed already, and they were working on their third one. Hyunseung still wasn't back, and Hyuna was starting to get restless. Hoya was completely adjusted to his new life schedule, but not the fact that Hyuna was the little girl in his past. He became more comfortable with her, knowing that she wasn't a killer from the start, he liked to call their relationship......friends. If course, he didn't mention that to Hyuna. Since that day, he kept wondering if he liked her still. Yes his heart pounded, his face got red, and everything time they touched a hand to pick up something, he felt amazing. But! That can't be love.... Right?
 
 Hyuna, on the other hand, really didn't care about that day. People get curious, it's a natural thing. She didn't want to care about her past and the little boy she knew. However, there was one thing she did care about. When Hoya asked if she still liked that boy... Well, did she? She remembered the sweet memories with him, and how cute he looked. How he would always take her to his little flower garden and put a flower in her hair. She had kept all the flowers and kept them in a scrapbook at her old house. She didn't know where it was now, but she usually didn't care about it. Somehow in her eyes, Hoya acted like the boy. Not like 100% same, but similar. Probably only a coincidence. 
 
 One day, when Hyuna let him go outside for once, they had gone to a park. He was walking around when he found a flower. Immediately, he picked it up and brought it to Hyuna. She seemed surprised, but Hoya slid it in her hair. She was wearing a braid, so it looked even more perfect.
 
"You look really pretty you know. I wish I can put a flower in your hair everyday. I used to have a flower garden..... But it got destroyed."
 
Hyuna couldn't help but feel her heart pound. He was acting just like him. Putting a flower in her hair. He even said that he used to have a flower garden at home. Could he be the boy? Did the boy in her memories survive all those years? She peeked a glance at him. Now that she thought about it, they did look pretty similar. She decided that she would go home and dig up and picture of them when they were little. That should prove everything...hopefully.
 
As soon as they got home, she dragged Hoya into her room.
 
"What are you trying to do?"
 
"Just find a picture in this box, or at least try to find it. It has me, a boy, and his parents. It's my family I told you about. I need to find out something, but I need the picture."
 
She handed him a box and searched another one. Meanwhile, Hoya stared at Hyuna the second she turned her head away. Why was she suddenly looking for their picture? Did she find out that Hoya was the boy? He didn't want her to know yet, not now. He wanted them to get closer again before she find out. He snapped himself out of it, and began to look through the box. It mostly had Hyuna and Hyunseung pictures or targets. Gems and houses passed his view. He was about to flip over, but he finally found it. Instead of telling Hyuna, he quickly hid it in his pocket. He wouldn't let her find out this fast. After another ten minutes, Hyuna sighed.
 
"I thought I had it in one of the boxes. I guess it's somewhere else. Did you find it?"
 
"No."
 
She frowned and closed her box. They cleaned everything up and went back to the living room. Hoya sat on the couch and Hyuna snuggled next to him. She had a bit of a habit of snuggling next to people. The first few days, Hoya was so surprised that he didn't move for the whole time. Slowly, he adjusted, and it became comfortable. 
 
"Why did you want to look for a picture?"
 
She didn't answer right away.
 
"I...well, I might sound crazy, but you know the boy I told you about? Well......"
 
"Yes?"
 
"I keep thinking that you might be him. But! That's not true right? He would remember me, but you guys look so similar..."
 
Hoya couldn't answer. Should he tell her?
 
"Never mind. I want to tell you something."
 
She sat up and moved around a little. Hoya patiently waited.
 
"It's been more than two weeks, and Hyunseung still isn't back yet. If you stay more, I think I'm might consider you as a friend."
 
He slowly nodded, asking her to continue.
 
"I know you don't like it here so....."
 
She sighed. She really didn't want to do this, but if it made him happy.
 
"You can go back to Infinite. I'm letting you go."
 
He perked up. She was letting him go. He was free to leave now.
 
"What!?"
 
"If you stay here any longer.... I don't think I will be able to kill you or even face you as a rival. I'm in the verge of thinking of you as my first crush from my past, but I just can't do it anymore. Infinite must be worrying a lot too. The only reason they haven't attacked is either they don't know where we are or Hyunseung did something. Just go. I'll be fine. TASTY won't stop coming after me even if you go."
 
Hoya didn't know what to do. Part of him wanted to run out the door, but he had just figured out that Hyuna was his first crush! He..he can't leave now. Especially now that he knows TASTY is still after her, and they are the ones that killed his parents.
 
Hyuna stood up and dragged him over to the room. She made him pack up the little things he had. Hyuna had picked some of Hyunseung's clothes for him to wear.
 
"Hyunseung won't wear this because he'll know that you wore it. It's better for you to just take it. I'll get you a gun, wait here."
 
It seemed like Hyuna wanted him to leave no matter what. He sighed as he folded the rest of the clothes. Hyuna had given him a bag to carry his stuff in. She came back in with a gun and handed it to him. After the packing, it was time for him to go. It was still pretty light outside. 
 
"Thanks... For not killing me....and for letting me go. Are you sure you'll be okay?"
 
She scoffed,"I'm Kim Hyuna. I think I can manage staying home by myself. The only thing I'm afraid of won't come because you left. TASTY didn't come after me for awhile, I don't think they even know my name. I'll be okay."
 
"Okay. Stay safe, don't go out anywhere, and lock the door at night."
 
"I'm not a kid! Plus, we might see eachother as rivals the next time we meet...."
 
Hoya realized that it was true. The next time they meet, it will be as Trouble Maker and Infinite. Will they ever be able to meet as the little boy and girl that liked eachother? 
 
"Okay then.... Bye."
 
He turned to leave, and walked a little. He turned around one more time to see her still looking at him. He didn't know why, but he ran back to her and hugged her. She was so surprised that she didn't know what to do. He pulled his arm back and kissed her on the cheek. Before anything, he ran back away from her to his own house. 
 
"Aw... That was cute."
 
Hyuna whipped her head around to see two dark figures in the shadows.
 
"It was pretty sweet of him to do that don't you think?"
 
Hyuna stared, she knew that voice anywhere. 
 
"Oh Hyuna. You didn't think we would come this fast right? Well, SoRyong here wanted to see you so much that we had to come."
 
Hyuna started to back away from them. SoRyong had backed her up to the wall.
 
"You didn't change at all. Too bad our little princess didn't recognize the prince."
 
She looked at him. What prince?
 
"Well, it's okay. You'll see him soon enough and we'll help you two clear everything up."
 
DaeRyong had moved next to his brother.
 
"Time to have fun."
 
Hyuna, who was one the verge on crying, did the only thing she could to stop herself. She screamed Hoya's name.
 
(Hoya)
 
Hoya was still walking when he heard it. It was definitely Hyuna calling his name.  
 
"Hyuna!"
 
He dropped his bag, loaded his gun and ran back to the house. There, the door was closed and the lights were off. He carefully went in, but of course, the door slammed shut, and it reveled SoRyong. He aimed his gun at him, but he just chuckled.
 
"I knew you were alive. I would put that gun down if I were you, of course, you don't want your princess to be hurt."
 
He eyed behind him, and when he turned around, DaeRyong was sitting down with an unconscious Hyuna laying in front of him.
 
"You bastards. What did you do!"
 
DaeRyong chuckled,"Nothing much. Don't worry, she's still alive. Too bad she still doesn't know that you're her little prince."
 
SoRyong attacked while Hoya was looking at DaeRyong. He kicked the gun out of his hand and flipped him down.
 
"Still the same for you too. You know, I was thinking of telling Hyuna myself about who you really are, but I guess it's better for you to tell her."
 
He struggled against him, but it was no use. SoRyong was too strong for him.
 
"Now, let's have some fun shall we?"
 
(Infinite)
 
"SUNGKYU!!!!!!"
 
He looked up to see a very angry looking SungYeol.
 
"It's been more than two weeks already. Why aren't we doing anything?!?!  Do you want him to die?!"
 
He looked back down and sighed.
 
"SUNGKYU!"
 
"Just wait. I'll tell you everything later. I promise."
 
SungYeol groaned and slammed the door. SungKyu sighed, they can't know yet, not now. Woohyun walked in next.
 
"You have to tell them soon. They're getting restless you know."
 
"I will, but not now. Just a little more, and I will tell them. Don't worry."
 
WooHyun rolled his eyes and went out. Soon, he'll tell them soon.
 
A/N
 
Hey guys! Sorry for late update. I can't believe I have more than 60 subscribers! Thank you! I hope you like this chapter. Thanks for reading!