Chapter 26

Rival Secret

 

The three musketeers(Hoya, SungJong, and L) decided to stop for the day. Hoya was exhausted, but L and SungJong decided that they needed to let the energy out, or so that's what they told him. They actually tried to make him fall asleep so that they could go and get WooHyun. He had to do everything in his will to stop them. Hyuna hadn't contacted him of anything, so he guessed that everything was fine.

Hyunseung was getting faster and better treatment at the hospital. The doctor said once he's out, he can move around more. Hyuna was delighted to hear that news, but he felt some sort of weird feeling knowing that Hyunseung and Hyuna are going to spend more time together. He didn't like it at all. In fact, he kinda wished Hyunseung was still unconscious at the hospital. He shook himself out of it, or tried to at least. If Hyunseung was unconscious, Hyuna would be a wreck. If Hyuna was a wreck, then he would be a wreck.

WooHyun hadn't questioned them about anything, so he assumed that he didn't notice it. But then again, this was WooHyun they were talking about. You can't predict the guy no matter how hard you try. He was staring up at his ceiling when the buzzer went off. His hand immediately reached into his pocket and pulled it out. He slowly opened his room and went into the room where L was. Like he expected, L was busy pacing around the room. To his surprise,not, SungJong was also in there with him.

"Can we kill him now?" L asked as soon as he came in the room. Hoya rolled his eyes and shook his head. L and SungJong seemed disappointed, but nodded anyway. 

"I think Hyuna wants us to come out. She buzzed me." He whispered, showing them the buzzer. The two nodded. While Hoya went outside by the window, L and SungJong would guard. 

Hyuna was waiting for him by the time he jumped off the roof. To his surprise, she had SungYeol with her. SungYeol seemed to be angered, hopefully with something that he hoped to be WooHyun.

"Hyuna, SungYeol? What are you guys..."

Hyuna smiled,"Well this guy couldn't sleep and came outside. I was waiting to talk to you, but I thought it would be a good chance to get it over with. So, ta-da~" she told him.

SungYeol glared at her,"She's saying it like she's my rescuer or something. What she really did was hit me with a frying pan and dragged me to the hospital. Damn, this girl got some strength." 

Hoya chuckled, despite the fact that he didn't even hear SungYeol go out. Hyuna just rolled her eyes at him and handed the frying pan back to him.

"Now, we just need our leader and the fighter."
-/-/-/-/-

Hyuna had decided to go back to Hyunseung and get SungKyu and DongWoo the next day. He was doing a lot better, and the doctor said he could be discharged the next day. This thought gave her butterflies. It seemed to be forever since they last fought along side one another. 

Hyunseung was sleeping when she got there. He had been awake when she had left to drop SungYeol off, but she guessed that he was pretty tired. She stared at his face for a long time. Back when they first met, his face was full of spirit, ready to take on anything that the world threw at him. Now, he seemed tired. Maybe all of them did, Hoya and her too. 

She moved some hair out if his face and smiled. Even if he looked tired, he hadn't aged a bit. Maybe he was a vampire. 

"Hyunseung ah. I can't wait for you to fight with me again. It's been awhile. I miss the old days, you know that? When we didn't have to worry about anyone's past, and when everything was how it was used to be.... But then again-"

She would have never found out who Hoya really was if everything was still the same. Infinite and Trouble Maker would still fight against eachother, and WooHyun would have been secretly planning to kill them all. The only difference? WooHyun would succeed.

"I guess this is okay too. You and I are still together. We found out who the real enemy was, and I found the missing puzzle pieces of my life. Pretty decent life I guess." 

The door slightly opened, and Hyuna turned around to see Yongguk come inside the room.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" Hyuna asked getting up.

"Nothing. I just wanted to check on you guys. Hyuna, come outside and talk to me for a minute or so." He said.

Hyuna followed him and sat on the bench outside. At first, Yonnguk didn't say anything, but after awhile, he took a deep breath,"Hyuna. You know I never regret taking you in after Jieun rescued you. I know you had some hard times, but there was some joy in you life right?"

Hyuna nodded,"Of course. I loved every minute of being with you guys,a and if it weren't for you, I would have never met Hyunseung."

"Yeah. I'm glad, but did you ever wonder if TASTY didn't attack your family? You would have grown was a gang fighter just like now, but your life wouldn't be the same. For all we know, you and Hyunseung could have been archenemies."

They both laughed at the thought. Oh, what a nightmare would that be.

"But, I here to tell you, that there will be a time at the end of all this. You need to choose who your heart belongs to. Of course I know you love Hyunseung. I mean you guys spent that much time together. However, I also know that you feel a connection with Hoya that you can't break no matter how hard you try."

Bang Yongguk. Always knowing her inside and out without her saying anything.

She nodded again,"I know. I was afraid you would talk to me about that. Honestly, I don't know oppa. They say that the heart chooses someone if it feels right, but both of them feel so right in here." She said patting where her heart was.

"Some love stories have the girl fall in love with the new guys, but others make the girl fall in love with the guy from her past. I love Hyunseung, but when Hoya kisses me... I get caught in surprise every time, and I'm not against it at all."

"Hyunseung and Hoya are both every unpredictable guys. Hyuna, I'm not going to object in whatever choice you make. Heck, like I'm worthy enough to do that, but just make sure you're happy. That's all your oppas hope." He said hugging her.

"I know, I will oppa. Thanks."

"Oh, and don't worry about Black Stallion. B.A.P is watching them like a hawk. They aren't doing anything right now, but if they step out of line, there will be no mercy for them."

Hyuna giggled,"You guys are my angels."

-/-/-/-/-/-

Hyuna went inside the room again after he left. Hyunseung was still sleeping. She went up and cuddled next to him.

"Hyunseung... Do you trust me?"

-/-/-/-/-/-

Hoya had to deal with three idiots now, thanks to the genius Hyuna. SungYeol wanted to kill WooHyun in his sleep, SungJong suggested the frying pan, and L wanted to kill everything then, so they left him alone for awhile. DongWoo, SungKyu, and WooHyun had woken up about ten minutes ago. 

L glared at WooHyun when he wasn't looking, and SungJong kept eyeing the frying pan. Hoya hid the frying pan in the pantry so that he couldn't reach it.

"Guys. I have to go out today." WooHyun told them.

They all turned to look at him,"Eh?"

"It won't take long. About an hour or so? I have to go out and do some business with some of the other gangs. I know you guys are just going to hang around here for awhile. If anything happens, the first aid kit is in the closet." He said wearing his jacket and loading his gun.

They nodded and waved at him as he went out. SungJong grinned at Hoya. 

"SungKyu! Can you get me that frying pan up there?" He sweetly asked smiling.

Hoya widened his eyes. SungJong just grinned at him innocently. SungYeol smirked while watching them. SungKyu innocently reached up and got the frying pan for him.

"Thank you." SungJong said.

As soon as SungKyu turned around, SungJong slammed the pan on to a head, knocking him out cold. Hoya stared in shock, L and SungYeol grinned, and DongWoo came over.

"What's going on!?" He asked looking at SungKyu on the floor.

"I hate you SungJong." Hoya said, snatching the pan from him and hitting DongWoo with it.

"Call Hyuna!" SungJong yelled at him. Hoya nodded and pressed the buzzer.

"All down. We got one hour. Let's move troops!" L yelled over, dragging Dongwoo over to the door.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Hyuna looked impressed, not at them, but at the frying pan.

"I think this is better than a gun. Don't you guy think so?" They were heading over to the hospital, L and SungYeol at home just in case. 

Hoya rolled his eyes,"Yeah yeah. Now what are we going to do since everyone is going to be okay now?" 

Hyuna sighed,"Attack and hopefully catch WooHyun in surprise. B.A.P oppas are watching Black Stallion like hawks, so there's no way that they can make a move without us knowing. I don't they will do anything more if WooHyun's dead."

"I don't know if I want him dead though. Yes, he deserves to die more than a hundred times over, but I did spend years with him."

"Maybe we should jail him." SungJong suggested from the back.

"You really think that will hold him?" Hyuna asked.

"True, but I don't want to see him dead either." SungJong replied.

"We'll figure something. First things first, get the last two back to their right minds."

-/-/-/-/-

Same routine. Surgery, wake them, explain everything, and get yelled at. Simple right? Hyunseung was awake when they got there. SungKyu was furious at WooHyun, and at SungJong for hitting him.

Infinite was back, minus WooHyun. Trouble Maker was whole too. Hyunseung was 99.9999% back to normal. It hurt his heart as he saw how happy she was with him. Maybe they did belong together.

They drove home, and thankfully, WooHyun wasn't home.

"We're going back to our house. Surprisingly, Hyunseung got a new one in that short time. Hoya knows where it is. Don't do anything right now. We need to plan everything perfectly before attacking WooHyun. No more frying pans at eachother unless needed all right?" Hyuna said.

Hoya looked at her,"Where's Hyunseung now?"

"He's getting final check up in the hospital. I have to pick him up in two hours. The doctors want everything perfect. Mostly because they're scared. See ya boys. Don't kill eachother." She said getting into the car.

"Why does everyone say that to us?" DongWoo said.

Hyuna smirked and drove away. Hyunseung had given her the keys to the house already. Yongguk had gone already and checked everything out. He said that it was pretty nice. 

She parked her car on the driveway and opened the door. The furniture and whatever else they needed was there already. She opened the door, to what she hoped to be the bedroom, but found a surprise waiting for her.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"Why isn't WooHyun coming back? Hasn't it been an hour?" L asked him.

Hoya nodded and looked out the window. Still nothing. He was about to go back to the kitchen when his buzzer went off.

-/-/-/-/-/-

"Hey kiddo."

Hyuna froze. Before she could move another muscle, he had her down, mouth covered, and gun on the ground.

"Nice plan you had there. I don't notice until today when I heard a loud bang from our house. I looked in to check it out and saw you and the others. I'm impressed, but that wasn't enough."

Hyuna felt like screaming.

"Now, let's call him shall we?"

He took the buzzer from her pocket and pressed it.

A/N

Okay, so this story is almost over. Therefore, I'm going to focus on this story for now. I'm sorry for not updating, but school started for me again. Boo~ However, I want to focus on this story since it's the end. Thank you for loving this story for this far. This is seriously the best fanfic I have ever written. Thank you !! ^^