Chapter 12

Rival Secret
With that, SungKyu pulled the trigger.
 
Hyunseung didn't even flinch. The bullet went between the gap of his head and his shoulder, barely missing his neck. SungKyu never meant to shoot it directly at him, but he couldn't control his anger.
 
"You will not lay a finger on him."
 
He chuckled,"Oh I won't, but I'm not going to promise that Hyuna won't either. You see, she's more stubborn than I am. She's very excited to play with him."
 
He scowled at him,"What do you want?"
 
"Give up the diamond,"
 
"What? Like we will. This is the last battle to prove that we are the best."
 
"If you give up now, we won't attack you guys when we find it. People will have to remember in Infinite in stories after we're through. Just give up, you don't stand a chance."
 
SungKyu laughed,"If you are that confident we are going to loose, then why make us give up?"
 
"We're just trying to be generous. Hyuna and I are known for that you know. Giving people what they want is what we do best."
 
"You give them death."
 
"Becasue that's what they ask of us."
 
"Is SungKyu going to be alive for a day or more?"
 
"Depends on what I feel like, or what Hyuna feels."
 
"We will get him back, and we will get the diamond. People will finally know who the real number one is."
 
"We'll see. May the best gang win."
 
Hyunseung mocked bowed at him and jumped off the side of the building. 
 
SungKyu ran to the side where he jumped and looked over, but found no traces of him. Sighing,he went downstairs and went to the house.
 
(Hyuna and Hoya)
 
"Are you hungry? I'm hungry, I'm gonna go and make us some food."
 
Hoya rolled his eyes, why did she even bother to ask?
 
Hyuna had been talking and annoying him for the past three hours or so. Hyunseung still wasn't back, but Hyuna seemed unconcerned. 
 
"How did you become a gang member?"
 
Hoya snapped his head up to face her. She was trying to tie her apron on her waist, but asked for the first time about him. He wondered if he should tell her, but the past was the past. Nothing would matter anyway.
 
"It just happened naturally. My family were killed in a park one day, and I needed to survive. WooHyun helped me learn to fight and defend myself. Soon, we were founded by SungKyu, and the rest joined eventually. That's all there is to it."
 
"How did your family die?"
 
"Someone shot them."
 
He felt memories threatening to be reminded again,but forced them to stay back. Gathering his courage, and letting his curiousity win, he asked her the same.
 
"What about you?"
 
She seemed surprised at first, but went back to cooking.
 
"Similar to yours in a way. My mom and dad died of sickness when I was 2. My neighbors took me in and raised me like their own daughter, but they were killed too. A group named TASTY killed them for helping me. I learned that my real parents had been gang members, but they stopped doing it after I was born. TASTY wanted revenge, but when they found out that they were dead, I was their new target. I got away though, but my other parents didn't. I learned to fight too, and I met Hyunseung. He has his own story, but we decided to pair up."
 
Hoya nodded, most of the gangs members now had their parents killed. It was common for them. Hyuna finished cooking and set it on the table then, she came over with a knife and cut the ropes bounding him down. 
 
"I'm just letting you go for you to eat. If you try to run, I swear I will shoot you."
 
He rolled his eyes and nodded. They went over to the table and sat down to eat. Hyuna's cooking was pretty good. He told her more about him, and Hyuna listened. After they were done, Hyuna cleaned up the dishes and sat on the couch.
 
"Aren't you going to tie me up again?"
 
"Nah, I'm too lazy to. Just sit down and watch TV with me."
 
He hesitantly sat down next to her and stared at the screen in front of him.
 
"They're still looking for me. If they know my name, they would be here in a second to shoot me down."
 
Hoya looked at her. He knew how she felt at least he knew that his attackers won't be looking for him anymore.
 
"I want to feel safe for once. Even with Hyunseung here, I feel afraid sometimes."
 
"It's okay. I felt like that too, but don't be. You are the greatest fighter in the country, they wouldn't dare to come get you now."
 
She smiled a real smile for once. It didn't contain any coldness or hate, but just a normal one. 
 
"Thanks, I never knew a hostage could be this comforting."
 
"I never knew a kidnapper could be this nice."
 
A/N
 
Hey guys! Short chapter, and I'm so sorry. I'll try and update again sometime later. Oh, and is it okay for you guys if I reply your comments? I know I do it already, but if you guys don't like it, I'll stop. Thanks for reading!