Chapter 1

Rival Secret
 It was another dark and of course dangerous day.  Nothing was different, always the same. Forever....
 
A girl, in her twenties... She walked through the dark alley with a blank expression. Her face didn't show any fear,  rather... Any emotion at all. She was dressed in all black, only, her blonde hair stood out. Her pale skin, red lips, and perfect figure would attract any men within 50 feet of her. She walked into a building that was run down and broken. She took out her gun and continued. There was absolutely no light. 
 
"You can come out now. No more hide and seek. This game is already won."
 
A figure stepped out in front of the darkness and stood in front of her. Their faces only millimeters apart.
 
"When I first met you... I never thought you would turn out like this. You are truly a good trickster Kim Hyuna."
 
She smiled, a cold and deadly one.
 
"Ah ha ha..  So you even found out my real name. You know Lee Joon, I never actually thought you would fall for me that easily. Thanks for believing me that fast. However, it's time to end things."
 
"I see.... Will you say nice things at my funeral?"
 
"Sure....If you so heavenly wish."
 
BAM!!!
 
He fell, his eyes lifeless. She stepped over his fallen body and crouched down next to him.
 
"I would... But unfortunately, you won't get one."
 
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
 
"Well, you're back early." 
 
Hyuna walked in to his room to see his upper body bare.
 
"Where did you hide them now?"
 
He looked at her," I sent them before you  came. It's not like I do this everyday."
 
"Well Jang Hyunseung, while you had your little party here, I went and got us the Teardrop Diamond."
 
Hyunseung looked up at the mention of their treasure.
 
"So he's dead huh?"
 
"Hyunseung, it's not like it's the first time I did this. He was so easy. Just one kiss and he fell for me."
 
Hyuna handed him the diamond and sat down on the couch. She took off her coat and threw it somewhere in the room.
 
"So, Infinite has the Sunlight Gem and we have the Teardrop Diamond...... I wonder who wins if it keeps going like this."
 
"Us of course! I'm not gonna let those idiots beat us. We are the best gang here, and I plan to keep that title."
 
He sat down next to her and captured her lips.  When they broke off, Hyunseung was smirking.
 
"Of course you do baby. It's a must for us..."
 
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
 
"Hoya, did she get it?" Sungkyu asked.
 
"Of course she did. Now we're equal again." He said back annoyingly.
 
SungJong stared at the gem in his hands.
 
"That Hyuna... She's no joke. Either is Hyunseung."
 
L looked at him.
 
"Are you saying that they are better than us?
 
"Of course not!!! It's just that she scares even me sometimes..."
 
L whacked him on the head.
 
"Now, we're both going for the Moonlight.... This is gonna be tough." Dongwoo said.
 
WooHyun loaded his gun and practiced his aim.
 
"I wonder how Hyuna and Hyunseung do it....I mean we do it by our*cough* AMAZING skills and VERY handsome faces. If I do say so myself."
 
Sungyeol walked over and sat next to L.
 
"Hyuna...she's a great deceiver. Her beauty will make anyone fall for her...well, except for us."
 
"As for Hyunseung. He's a man with the ladies. Plus, he's a dangerous one." Hoya finished for Sungyeol.
 
"The Moonlight Diamond. Hmm.... This is gonna be fun." Sungkyu said as he looked over the sign on his wrist. It was the sign if his gang: Infinite.
 
The Troublemakers also had a mark, but it was a different one.
 
"Let the final game begin."
 
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
 
EXTRA EXTRA!! ONE OF MBLAQ MEMBERS FOUND DEAD!!
 
Hyunseung folded the newspaper and lit a cigar. It was all over the news now, and Hyuna couldn't be out for awhile. He stood up from his seat and started walking. Already, girls were eyeing him like a prey. He just ignored them like always and continued his way. He needed to find Goo Hara, the only girl that knew everything about the Moonlight Diamond.
 
"Where to start, where to start?" He mumbled under his breath.
 
"Looking for me?"
 
He turned around to be face to face with Nicole.
 
Perfect.
 
"Nikki~ Long time no see."
 
Nicole was a part of Kara, the gang where Hara was.
 
"I know it was Hyuna that killed Joon. She's still the same."
 
He chuckled,"You have to expect those things out of her. Anyways, enough about my side. What brings you to think I was looking for you?"
 
"You should have the Teardrop Diamond now, and Infinite has the Sunlight Gem. Now, the most precious gem here is the Moonlight. Of course, Hara is the only that knows its whereabouts."
 
"Smart as always."
 
"I just have one question for you. What makes you think she will tell you anything about it? Even we don't know anything."
 
Hyunseung chuckled again.
 
"Oh Nikki, if you have known me for this long, you should know this about me."
 
He walked closer to her and leaned toward her.
 
"I always get what I want." He whispered against her ear, making her shudder.
 
She smiled,"Then let's see if your magic works on Hara too."
 
She griped his arm and walked down the street.
 
A/N
First chapter's up! I hope you like it. I just wanna say that any idol that are not part of the main character list that might die or something are not idols I hate. It's just that I need someone to play that part. I love all Kpop idols. I changed the genre to rated M because of the gang violence that will probably happen. Nothing really after that. I just wanna play safe. Also! Thanks again to MieyFishy for the amazing poster! I love it so much!!!!