Thinking About You

Our Pure, Hatred Love

Dara got herself dressed and smacked her lips, peeking outside her door just incase Jiyong came by.

 

When she called herself safe, she walked out and closed her door behind her slowly, still looking both sides before getting into the elevator.

 

 

"Freaken Jiyong... he was probably just lying..." Dara told herself while walking down the streets to work. She smacked her lips and thought back to the kiss that she and Jiyong had shared.

 

She stopped walking and looked up at the sky, fantasizing about it over and over again with drools coming out of .

 

When she realized what she was doing, she in her saliva and shook her head. She hit her head roughly and gasped.

 

"Omo... Dara! You're turning byuntae!!! EW! It's Jiyong you're talking about! Yah! Are you crazy?" She asked herself while walking slowly ahead.

 

She shook her head and rubbed the side of her head while closing her eyes.

 

"Dara... calm yourself down.... calm yourself down......" she repeated over and over again to herself.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong walked inside his workplace and took a deep breath, sitting behind his desk.

 

"Aigoo... what a day..." he said to himself with a deep breath. He thought back to Dara and smacked his lips, looking outside his window.

 

"Hmm... what DID she dream about earlier? Ha. I don't care." He said then dug his nose into his paperwork.

 

Suddenly, his stomach growled. He looked down at his tummy and then at the time and noticed it was already noon.

 

"Omo, stomach. You know when to cry to food too?" He asked then set his things aside and walked out of his office.

____________________________________________________________________

 

Dara sat down in a small restaurant and looked outside the window with her food in front of her. She took a deep breath and couldn't get her mind off of Jiyong and her kiss.

 

She scrunched up her eyebrows and smacked her lips.

 

"Forget it... just eat Dara... why are you wasting your time on thinking about him? Aigoo..." she said then just looked down at her food, not wanting to eat it.

 

She was just about to get up and leave, but someone stopped her.

 

"Aigoo... done eating already? With a full plate?" Jiyong asked sitting across from her. Dara widened her eyes and felt her heart thumping.

 

She gasped and grabbed her bag then left without saying anything to Jiyong.

 

"Yah! Where are you going? You didn't even eat yet! Park Dara!!" Jiyong called her. She gasped louder when he called her name and covered her ears.

 

"Omo!!! I'm going crazy!!" She said then quickly walked out of the restaurant without looking back.

 

Jiyong sat in his seat and scoffed, pulling her food over to eat them. He nodded his head at how good the food was and finished it.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

"Omo... Dara... Dara-ah... what's going on with you? Yah! What's happening?!" She asked herself again, walking down the streets, glancing to see if Jiyong was following her.

 

When she saw no sign of him, she stopped walking and took a deep breath. She patted her chest and gulped loudly.

 

"Park Dara, you're going SUPER DUPER crazy!! Stupid heart!!" She yelled slapping her chest.

 

"How can you beat like that for him?" She asked again madly. She turned to look back at the street that connected to the restaurant and sighed, relaxing her shoulders.

 

"Park Dara..." She called herself, thinking back to when Jiyong called her name.

 

"I am... I am not... no... I have nothing with him... NOTHING!!!" She closed her eyes and covered her face, thinking to herself.

 

"Yah, why are you doing this to me?" She asked herself with her eyes still closed.

 

 

"Yah, Park Dara!! What are you doing? Are you crying?" Jiyong asked walking towards her. Dara removed her hands and gasped when she saw Jiyong standing perfectly in front of her.

 

He looked at her worriedly and took another step towards her. Dara looked at his perfect handsome self and felt her heart thumping loudly.

 

She gasped silently and thought to herself.

 

"STOP!!" She yelled at him, making him stop his walk. He looked at her confused and scrunched up his eyebrows.

 

He took another step towards her.

 

"Yah, what's wr-

 

"STOP! DON'T!! Don't take another step!!" She yelled, sounding like he was a beast trying to attack her.

 

He stopped walking and looked at her confused.

 

"Y-yah... are you on drugs or something?" He asked. Dara turned around and faced her back towards him. She thought to herself again and closed her eyes tightly, trying to figure out what was happening.

 

"Dara..." he called her name. Dara screamed and covered her ears, running to work.

 

Jiyong looked at her shocked and scoffed.

 

"Yah... what's wrong with her?" He asked himself. He just stood there and watched as she ran off.

 

==================================================================

 

Later on after work, Dara walked inside her apartment slowly, still thinking to herself. She took a deep breath and sat on the couch, rubbing her forehead with frustration.

 

"Ugh... handle yourself better Dara..." she told herself quietly. She laid herself on the couch and rested her eyes, tired from all her thinking about Jiyong and from work.

 

 

After a long while, Jiyong got back from work and closed the front door gently behind him. He took a deep breath, tired as well, and walked to the bedroom to change.

 

After he changed, he looked around and saw no sign of Dara.

 

"Hmm... where is she? She's usually home before me." He mumbled to himself. He walked out of their bedroom and into the living room where he saw her sleeping on the couch.

 

"What's wrong with her?" He asked himself, thinking back to what happened with her and her crazy self earlier.

 

He walked over and carried her bridal style into their bedroom.

 

"At least sleep on the right bed." He told her then gently placed her on her side of the bed.

 

Jiyong took a deep breath from his hard work of carrying Dara to bed and threw himself beside her, on his side of the bed.

 

"Aigoo... what a long day." He said with a yawn. He turned off the lamp light and pulled the covers over them, going to sleep also.

 

Dara moved around in bed and turned to face Jiyong, who's back was to her. Jiyong smacked his lips and turned to his other side, unexpectedly facing Dara who was really close to him.

 

"Omo! Ghost!" He whispered to himself with slight fear until he realized it was only Dara.

 

He sighed and studied her face with a confused expression on his face.

 

"I wonder what happened to you...?" He asked forming a bubble in his mouth. He sighed and turned to face the ceiling, going to sleep.

 

A/N: I just wrote a oneshot about Daragon!! It's angst... but it's for a Daragon Writing Contest... kekeke...

"When the Sky Cleared" Please go check it out and let me know how it is otay?!!!!