Feelings

Our Pure, Hatred Love

A/N: Hello everyone! First and foremost, I just want to say I am soo deeply sorry for leaving you all for so long. There has been a lot happening in my life that I have just been able to smooth down for myself. They may sound like excuses to youguys, but I want to explain them so youguys will understand. If youguys read my other stories, then you'll already know what I'm going to say, so just go straight to the chapter. If not, then my ex-boyfriend of one year broke up with me on our anniversary. He had other things he wanted to focus on, so he left. I was in an emotional wreck for the longest time. But I'm better now. Not long after that, my mom was diagnosed with cancer. So I was job hopping to provide for my siblings and my parents. To the point where I had to take two semesters off of college. But I'm going back this Fall, so woohoo! ^_^ Anyways, I'm so sorry for leaving you all for so long. It's been really hard on me but I'm not gonna let this stop me from updating anymore. So thank you for those who waited for me and those who continued to read this story even though it wasn't being updated. Those who left, I totally understand but thank you for reading anyways. Those who stayed, thank you. You'll all be blessed!

** Read the previous chapter(s) to refresh if you must.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Jiyong woke up from his sleep and saw Dara sleeping closely beside him.

He felt a sense of relief, happiness, and comfort, to know that she was beside him. He reached a hand over and rubbed her cheek gently.

What happened yesterday with him getting mad at her, was overboard. Yes. He was just so caught up in the thought of her going back to Donghae, that the negative thoughts won over the positive thoughts. He wasn't supposed to get mad anyways. But he was.

He regretted acting like that towards Dara yesterday. And the fact that she forgave him. The fact that she was worried about him. He was too blessed.

He leaned in and pressed his lips against Dara's. This was what he wanted. This feeling. Her. Her sleeping beside him. The fact that he knew she loved him. That was all he needed.

It doesn't matter if they have to pretend anymore. He didn't want to pretend. He wanted to be real with her. And even if she didn't want to. He did.

 

 

Dara woke up and groaned, making Jiyong back away, his hand still on her cheek.

"Oh, you're awake?" She mumbled tiredly. He smiled and placed hands under his head. "Yah, you used to snore when you sleep. But now you just sleep soundly." He told her. She scoffed and glared at him. "Shouldn't you be thankful?" She told him. "No."

"Why?" She asked. "Because. That makes it feel like you're not here with me. It's too silent." He told her. Dara's eyes softened, but she scoffed again.

"Whatever. I'm sure you can go on a thousand days without me. Don't you hate me." She reminded him. "I hate the fact that you're worried about me yesterday." He told her. She looked at him and in her lips.

"Well, who told you to run away from me." She said softly. "Who told you to talk to Donghae in front of me. You gave him my ice cream." He said looking away.

"Yah, I never gave him yours. They were still making mine. I was holding yours. He was just saying hey anyways." She told him. "Not in my eyes." He said rolling his eyes and looking away again.

Dara scoffed and chuckled, sitting up.

"Yah, are you jealous?" She asked. He scoffed and turned the other way.

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong. Jealous."

"What? Do you like it that I'm jealous?" He asked her. "Yeah, I do."

"Why?" He asked. "Because then I know you actually care about me." She told him. He looked away and swallowed his spit.

"Well, you should've known a long time ago." He mumbled then got up and headed towards the door.

"Yah, put on a shirt." She told him.

They've been living together for so long now that she was used to seeing him half-.

Jiyong looked at himself and went to grab a shirt.

"You put on a shirt too." He said wearing his shirt. Dara gasped and looked at herself, but she was wearing a shirt. She glared at Jiyong who was laughing loudly knowing he got her.

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong!" She yelled running after him. He opened the door but came face to face with Se7en and Hanbyul. Dara bumped into his back and hitted her head, making her stop.

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong! You!" She said then stopped talking when she saw Se7en and Byul standing in front of them.

 

"You two sleep together?" Hanbyul asked. "On the same bed too?" Se7en asked shocked.

 

"Uh... it's just..." Jiyong said trying to figure out how to explain to them.

"Yah, just admit that you two like each other already. Pu-lease. It's so obvious." Hanbyul said rolling her eyes. Dara walked past Jiyong and scoffed.

"As if." She said glaring at Jiyong who chuckled at her.

 

"I am so confused. So... are youguys together or not?" Se7en asked. "You wish I was with someone like her. She was sleeping in the closet. I was on the bed." Jiyong said with a smirk.

 

"Yah! What did you say?" Dara yelled, glaring at him. He chuckled and realized  how much he love trolling with her.

 

"Yeah, yeah, say whatever you want. Se7en and I have concluded you two are in a relationship. But ok, we gotta go now." Hanbyul said. "Yeah, my workplace called me and said I had to go to work. So i gotta go." He said.

"Oh, already?" Jiyong said.

"Yah, youguys just barely got here a couple days ago." Dara said walking towards them.

"I know. But we'll see youguys again pretty soon, ok?" Hanbyul said as they walked outside. "Okay then. Thanks for coming and hanging out with us." Jiyong said. "No problem, man. See youguys soon." Se7en said then they drove off.

 

Jiyong and Dara walked back inside his house and went their own ways.

 

"So I was sleeping in the closet last night?" Dara asked making some breakfast. Jiyong chuckled and walked towards her. "Hey, it worked, right?" He told her grabbing a cup and some water.

"Mmhmm, well I'm getting the bed tonight. You can sleep on the balcony. Bedroom is off limits." She told him with a smirk. "Yah, no way. You want me to die?" He asked. "Well, I apparently didn't die in the closet. So you'll be fine." She told him. He scoffed and walked to lay down on the living room couch.

"Hurry up and make breakfast. I'm hungry." He told her. "I'm not your maid." She said making breakfast for only one.

"I'll take you shopping later." He told her. She scoffed and widened her eyes. "Really? Deal!!" She said making breakfast for two.

 

 

While they sat down on the table, eating their breakfast.

"Hey, about last night." He told her. She looked at him and chewed on her food.

"I'm sorry." He told her. She scoffed. "Better. I even fixed your phone for you. But you were being mean to me." She told him.

"What? I said I'll take you shopping." He said. "Better." She said. He smiled and finished his plate, walking over to the sink to put them away.

"Oh... did I mention. We're going shopping at the Flea Market?" He said with a smirk then walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong you jerk!!" She yelled loudly, her food splattering all over the place. He laughed loudly in the bedroom and took off his shirt.

"You're doing dishes this week." She said then left all the plates in the sink.

"Yah! That's not fair!" He told her walking back out with only his shorts on. "And...?" She asked walking past him into the bedroom. He glared at him but scoffed with a smile, realizing that THIS was Dara.

The women who could drive him crazy but make his heart feel warm at the same time. If he didn't have so much feelings for her, he would've pushed her against the wall.

"You're lucky." He mumbled to himself.

 

A/N: Hey everyone! I know that this chapter isn't as interesting as I wanted it to be,

but then there'll be more surprises coming up soon!

Since Se7en and Hanbyul aren't together anymore, I'm goin to make this their last appearance together.

They may come up again, but with different people. Just letting yallz know!!

I'll do my best to make it as interesting and as suspensful as possible so you all won't be so bored ^_^

Thanks for reading and supporting my story! I love you all!!