Trolls

Our Pure, Hatred Love

The next morning, Dara and Jiyong woke up cuddled in each other's arms. Jiyong woke up first and groaned, opening his eyes tiredly.

When he saw Dara, he smiled and gave her a kiss on her temple. She groaned and moved in closer to his body.

Jiyong smirked and grabbed a small bunch of Dara's hair, making sure to not let Dara feel it.

He pointed the end to Dara's face and made a circle on her cheek, causing her to scrunch up her face from the itchiness. She moved around and scratched her cheek, going back to sleep.

He covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing out loud and did it again.

 

Same process.

 

Dara grunted and turned around, making her back face Jiyong. He chuckled silently from her cuteness and spooned her from behind, stuffing his head so deep into her neck.

Dara woke up from his squeezing her so early in the morning and glared at him with her morning face on.

 

"Yah! I'm trying to sleep here." She yelled at him, pushing him away. He laughed and held onto her.

"But you're so cute!" He told her. She scoffed and went back to sleep. "I know." She said conceitedly. He chuckled and gave her a quick kiss before getting up.

 

"Where are you going?" She asked as he looked through the drawers for clothes. "To shower and prepare you some breakfast in bed. Why? Did you still wanna cuddle with me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Psh, I was about to thank the Lord I have the bed all to myself now." She said then covered herself with the blanket. He smacked his lips and went over to her, tugging the blanket off.

He slapped her and in his lips.

 

"Lazyass!" He said then quickly ran to the bathroom before the dragon woke up.

 

"OW! YAH! KWON JIYONG!!!!" She yelled angrilly, sitting up on the bed.

 

 

Jiyong chuckled as he turned off the shower and headed out.

 

Wait a minute.....

 

Jiyong looked around and noticed his clothes were gone. Since he and Dara were the only ones in the house, he usually never locks the door when he uses the bathroom.

He didn't even hear it, but Dara walked in earlier to take away his clothes since he was being mean to her.

 

"Yah, seriously..." he said with a scoff, wiping himself off with the towel she left him. He wrapped his lower half with the towel and walked out, looking for Dara.

"Yah! Park Dara!" He yelled.

 

No response.

 

"Dara!" He yelled walking to the kitchen and living room, but she wasn't there.

 

Suddenly, the door opened and in came Dara who went to get the mail. She looked at him and laughed.

"Serves you right for hitting my earlier! Jerk!" She said sticking her tongue out to him. He scoffed and walked to her.

 

"You think this is funny?" He asked her. She widened her eyes and nodded. "Yeah. I mean, you're lucky I didn't tell the neighborhood to come sit in here and wait until you walked out like that." She said chuckling.

He his lips and went to her, picking her up and putting her on top of the counter, making him stand in between her legs.

 

"Yah! What are you doing? Let me down." She said placing her hands on top of his shoulders.

 

"You know, I don't mind you seeing me like this. Nor do I mind walking around like this. Especially when I have you." He said tickling her side. She laughed and moved his hands.

"Yah, stop it. Sicko." She said trying to push him away, but he stayed still.

 

"Fine. One kiss." He told her, laying his arm down beside her legs, while his hands held her hips gently. She scoffed and shook her head, crossing her arms in front of her.

"Nope." She said with a playful smile. "Hurry or else I'm taking you to the bedroom. Dressed like this." He told her. She smacked her lips and leaned her head down.

Jiyong smiled and kissed her lips gently, loving the feeling of their lips together. He pressed their bodies together and wrapped his arms around her waist, drawing circles with his thumb on her sides.

"That tickles." She said trying to move his hands away from her side, but he just chuckled and kissed his neck.

She didn't want to continue the kiss, but his kisses are always so addicting. Only his touch would be able to make her feel this way.

 

Jiyong found his way back to Dara's lips. He kissed it, but Dara suddenly gargled and moved back. She covered and pushed Jiyong away, getting down and going to the toilet.

 

"Yah, what's wrong? Does my breath smell?" He asked walking slowly after her, smelling his breath at the same time.

Dara threw up in the toilet and rubbed her chest in slight confusion.

 

Was it something she ate? She didn't feel sick though.

 

Jiyong walked in and held her hair away from her face, rubbing her back gently.

 

"Yah, what's wrong?" He asked her, bending down to be to her level. Dara looked at him and scrunched up her face. "I don't know. I'm perfectly fine. I'm not sick or anything." She told him.

 

"Well, what did you eat yesterday?" He asked her. She thought to herself and remembered she DID pig out a lot yesterday since Jiyong took her out. "Maybe I just ate too much food yesterday." Dara said then flushed the toilet and went to rinse .

"You should know your small stomach can't handle good food. Next time give them to me." He said walking out. "Psh, you wish." He said bringing a small towel back to her.

 

"Are you ok though?" He asked as Dara turned off the water and wiped with the towel in Jiyong's hand. "Yeah, thanks." Dara said.

 

Jiyong walked out and thought to himself. He scrunched up his eyebrows and looked around.

 

After a while, he turned to look at Dara with a serious look on his face. She looked at him with a careless face, heading towards the kitchen.

 

"You're not pregnant. Are you?" Jiyong asked. Dara shot a look at him and scrunched up her face with confusion. "Pregnant?" She asked.

 

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry for not updating for a while now. I hope youguys forgive me!! :(

But anyways, here's another update! So..... what should happen? Is she, or is she not??

Please leave your suggestions down below. The next chapter is based on yourguys comments!!!

Until next time <3