Annoying

Our Pure, Hatred Love

Jiyong and Dara walked slowly and awkwardly in the streets holding hands, trying to act like a happy and cute couple.

 

Behind them... were their moms who were squealing at their actions.

 

Dara shut her eyes tightly and took a deep breath.

 

"I can't believe this is happening." She groaned. Jiyong scoffed and glanced at her.

 

"You know you want to hold my hand while walking with me in the streets." He told her raising an eyebrow at her.

 

Dara glared at him and punched his stomach with her other hand. He grunted and bent down a little to grasp his stomach, still walking.

 

"Yah! Stop hitting me!" He told her, making sure their moms didn't hear.

 

"Aw, I'm sorry..." she pouted rubbing his stomach. Jiyong shuddered and arch his stomach away from Dara's touch.

 

"Ew, don't do that! It's so disgusting!! My stomach is ONLY for MY girl to touch." He told her. Dara looked at him and scoffed then looked away. She sighed and turned around to look at her mom.

 

"Omma! Can we go eat now? I'm hungry." She said. "No. Not yet. Keep walking." Her mother said.

 

Dara turned back around and sighed. She glanced at Jiyong and turned back to her mom.

 

"Mom! Jiyong is hungry. Your son-in-law is hungry." She said. Jiyong looked down at her confused.

 

"Omo, are you son-in-law Jiyong? Okay, let's go eat!" Her mom said then they went to eat.

Dara chuckled evilly and shook her shoulders. Jiyong stared at her weirdly.

 

"Scary..." he whispered to her. She glared and hissed at him then walked ahead.

 

 

While they were eating, Jiyong's cellphone rang in his pocket. Their moms and Dara looked at him.

 

He glanced at them nervously and chuckled.

 

"Excuse me..." he said then left.

 

"Oh, Sohee..." he called her. "Oh, sorry I can't make it today. Dara and our moms are over for a lunch date. I'll call you right when it's done, okay?" He apoligized. He smiled and hung up slowly.

 

Sohee is Jiyong's girlfriend. She really pretty and nice. She knows about Jiyong and Dara's problems and life, so when Jiyong says he's with Dara, she doesn't mind much.

Well, of course she does because her boyfriend is with another woman in public, but because she knows Jiyong and Dara hates each other, she's fine with it.

Because of him and Dara's situation, Jiyong is barely meeting her anymore. She's tired of him always not making time for her, but she understands because even at the end of the day, he always gives her a 'good night' call.

 

Jiyong walked back inside the restaurant and sat beside Dara with a smile.

 

"Sorry, it was an important call from work." He told everyone. Dara snorted from his lie and continued eating. He looked at her annoyed and smiled when he looked at their moms again.

 

Later on in the evening, after a LONG day of hanging out with their moms, they finally left.

 

Jiyong and Dara stood closely outside their apartment building and waved happily to their moms who were driving away by a taxi.

 

When their moms disappeared by the corner, Dara sighed and quickly walked inside, while Jiyong got out his phone and called Sohee.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara shut her door closed shut and threw herself on her couch.

 

"Ugh! What a long day." She mumbled hiding her face in the couch.

 

 

"Hi Sohee... it's finally done." Jiyong said with a smile on his face. He stood in his living room with his phone against his ear.

 

"Oh, it's done? How was it?" Sohee asked from the other line. Jiyong smiled and shook his head. "Same as usual. Boring without you." He said.

 

"Hey, let's meet... tomorrow night..." she asked. Jiyong nodded his head. "Okay, I'll come pick you up then." He said then hung up after she did.

He smiled widely and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth but noticed his toothbrush was in Dara's bathroom. He smacked his lips and walked out to her apartment.

 

 

Dara slept peacefully on the couch with drools coming out of .

 

Suddenly, loud knocks were heard after numerous doorbell rings. She groaned and got up then went to open the door, her hair all over the place.

Jiyong scoffed with a short chuckle.

 

"L-A-Z-Y." He said then walked into her apartment and went to grab his toothbrush.

 

Dara groaned tiredly, grasping her hair, and went back to sleep on the couch.

 

"Bye." Jiyong said walking out of the bathroom tiredly with a yawn. Dara waved a hand out to him without even looking at him.

======================================================================

 

The next morning, Dara walked out of her apartment and got on the elevator to go to work. Right before the elevator was about to shut the whole way, someone screamed loudly.

 

"STOP!! WAIT!!!" Jiyong yelled kicking his feet in to stop the elevator from stopping. While kicking in, he accidentally kicked Dara's hand, making her drop all of her paperwork.

 

"UGH! JIYONG!!!!" Dara yelled madly, bending down to pick them up. Jiyong laughed and watched her pick them up.

 

"That's why God created binders." He told her. Dara glared at him and punched his leg roughly, making his leg bend, resulting in him falling onto one knee.

 

"Argh! Freaken DARA!" He yelled madly.

 

"It's okay. You don't have to BEG for forgiveness." She laughed finally picking up all of her paper on the ground.

 

Jiyong glared at her and right when the elevator opened, he slapped Dara's paperwork onto the floor and ran out.

Dara gasped, looking at her paperwork that was now scattered all over the floor again.

 

"YAH!! KWON JIYONG!!!!!!" She yelled madly then grunted with annoyance. She quickly picked up her paperworks while trying to leave the elevator open.

 

=======================================================================================

 

Dara walked out of work for lunch with a relieved sigh. She stretched her arms out widely and looked up at the sky with a smile.

 

"Hi sun! I've missed you." She said then walked ahead to go eat lunch.

 

Suddenly, her phone rang from her bag around her shoulder. She looked at the caller and sighed annoyed.

 

"What?" She asked sharply. Jiyong chuckled from the other line. "You sound happy to hear my voice." He joked with her.

 

"Sure. The most important voice of the day." She said carelessly. "What is it?"

 

"Yah, what are you doing?" He asked walking around the corner, going out for lunch also. "None of your business." She said turning the corner, seeing Sohee with her arms linked around another guy.

 

"I bet you're at the same old restaurant." Jiyong chuckled, continuing his walk.

 

Dara narrowed her eyes and and kept her stare on Sohee when she looked at Dara. Sohee gasped and stopped walking for a bit. Her 'boyfriend' looked at her confused.

 

 

"What?" Dara answered Jiyong quietly. "I'll be there in a bit. I'm about to turn the corner." He told Dara.

 

"N-NO!" Dara yelled loudly into the phone. "What?" He asked confused. "I'm... I'm still pooping!" She yelled.

 

"Ew! Nasty! I'll be there in a bit to eat your food before you come back out!" Jiyong said then hung up.

 

Dara gasped and watched as Sohee and her 'boyfriend' walked past her. She turned around and glared at Sohee who turned the corner into a store.

Sohee looked back at her and looked down sadly before walking inside the store.

 

 

 

 

"Yah!" Jiyong yelled gently hitting the back of her head from behind her. Dara gasped and turned around, shocked that he didn't see.

She didn't even realize that he had just hit her head, but she was more afraid that he might have seen Sohee with that man.

 

 

"What are you looking at? So much for pooping. Liar." Jiyong asked looking ahead. Dara gasped and accidentally slapped his eyes to prevent him from seeing.

 

"NO!!" She yelled. Jiyong groaned and covered his eyes. "AH!!! YAH!!!" He yelled madly.

 

Dara pushed him inside the restaurant and sat them to the table that was farthest from the windows.

 

"Yah, why are you sitting so far? Let's sit at our usual seat." Jiyong said sitting right beside the window.

 

"No! I'm.... I'm allergic to the sun today." Dara said pretending to sneeze. She coughed and walked off to the farthest table.

 

"Aish... what's wrong with her?" He asked then got up annoyingly and went to sit with her.

 

Right when he walked over to Dara, Sohee and her boyfriend walked out of the store and walked pass the restaurant.

 

 

"What's up with you today?" Jiyong asked confused, sitting across from Dara. She shrugged her shoulders and looked at him confused.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She told him.

 

 

 

After they were done eating, Jiyong forced Dara to pay for their food. She wouldn't, but he threatened her saying he'll tell her parents that she's not being nice to their son-in-law.

 

That's the only excuse he always use, but she didn't want to get scolded by the gold-digger Jiyong, so she just paid it.

 

 

"I'm never coming here again." Dara told him while they were walking back to their workplace. Jiyong chuckled and glanced at her.

 

"Oh yeah? Don't worry. I'll still find out where you go eat at. I'll ALWAYS follow you and use your money!! Muahaha." He said evilly. Dara glared at him and hit his head roughly, not caring if anyone saw or if it hurt him.

 

"You're such a GOLD DIGGER!" She yelled loudly, making girls glare at him. Jiyong gasped and covered with his hand.

 

"YAH! How can you say something like that for girls to hear?" He yelled madly.

 

Dara chuckled and removed his hand then walked off cooly inside her work building. Jiyong watched her with annoyance until he thought of something. He smirked and laughed evilly, looking up at the sky.

 

"Just wait Park Dara..." he said then walked to his workplace which was a couple of blocks away from hers.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara sat behind her desk and thought to herself.

 

"Sohee...? How can she do that?" She thought to herself out loud. She shook her head and called Sohee.

 

 

"Hello?" Sohee answered, sitting across from her boyfriend in a restaurant.

 

"Why are you cheating on Jiyong?" Dara asked getting straight to the point. Sohee sighed on the other line and looked at her boyfriend.

 

"I'll be back babe." She said getting up and walking outside.

 

"'Babe'?" Dara mocked her irritated.

 

Sohee got outside and took a deep breath.

 

"What does it have to do with you anyways? Don't you hate him? Shouldn't you be encouraging me?" She asked. Dara gasped and widened her eyes, grasping the back of her head.

 

"Omo... how can a girl be so careless of their boyfriend?" Dara asked getting mad. She stood up and walked out of the office room when everyone was looking at her.

 

Yes, she hates Jiyong. To DEATH. But cheating on him... she hates cheaters. Especially when that's the reason her ex and she broke up.

 

"Dara, I think you should know my position." Sohee told her. Dara scoffed and shook her head.

 

"What?" She asked.

 

"I'm tired Dara. He's my boyfriend, but he spends more time with YOU than he does to me. He spends more time with his enemy and 'engaged to-be wife' than he does with his 'real girlfriend'." Sohee told her.

 

Dara looked down understanding her a little. She sighed and rubbed her forehead.

 

"Look Sohee... however it is, Jiyong really loves you." She said then scoffed. "I can't believe I'm even telling you this, but Jiyong... he REALLY loves you. Shouldn't you think about him too?" Dara asked.

 

Sohee chuckled from the other line, shaking her head.

 

"I've had enough Dara. We're not even gonna get to be together in the end. I'm sorry. Please don't tell him yet. I'll tell him soon." Sohee said then hung up.

 

Dara scoffed and stared at the ground in disbelief. She shook her head and placed her phone in her front pocket.

 

"What to do?" She asked wondering whether she should call and let Jiyong know or not.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Later on, Dara got out of work and found a girl running to her with Jiyong behind her.

 

"Dara-ah!! Omo, how can you ditch me to here?" The girl cried hugging Dara inappropriately.

 

Dara gasped and tried to shake the lady away, but she tightened her hold on Dara.

 

Jiyong tried to hide his laugh and join their hug too.

 

"I'm so glad you found your GIRLFRIEND." Jiyong cried patting their heads. "I just knew Dara wasn't telling me something." He said pouting.

 

Dara gasped and glared at him madly and threw the girl off of her along with Jiyong.

 

"What are you doing?!!!" Dara yelled madly glaring at them. The young lady cried and covered her face sadly.

 

"I'm sorry. Please come back to me! I won't force you to do anything anymore!" The lady yelled. Jiyong faked a cry and hugged the girl in his arms.

 

"It's okay. Let's just go. You don't deserve her. You've already had your PLAY with her." Jiyong said then walked away with the girl.

 

Dara scoffed and placed her hands on her hips.

 

"Dara-ah... you're a... lesbian?" A co-worker asked disgusted. Dara widened her eyes at her co-worker and shook her head.

 

"No! I'm- UGH! KWON JIYONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dara yelled madly, running after him madly.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong laughed out loud and ran off while the lady that was only a stranger, already got in the bus that was driving off.

 

 

"You KNOW I'd get you back." Jiyong yelled while running. He laughed and threw his head back, glancing back at Dara who was running in her heels.

 

"UGH! Jiyong! You're so DEAD!!!!!!!" Dara yelled madly, running quickly behind him.

 

Jiyong wasn't much of a runner, let alone walking much, therefore he was slower than Dara.

He turned around and saw her catching up to him. He gasped and tried to speed up his run.

 

"Omo, are you running in the olympics or something?" He yelled panting loudly with a little fear now because he knew that once Dara gets to him... he'd REALLY be dead.

 

A/N: I'm feeling bipolar... a happy then sad scene... keke... but I've been gone for a long time, so here's a long chapter!! Kekeke...

I hope you all love this chapter!!! Kekeke.... and I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving!! ^_^

Welps, until next time, saranghae yerobun!!!!! Be safe in the cold!!! <333