Jealousy

Our Pure, Hatred Love

The next morning, Jiyong woke up on the couch and groaned when he heard Dara rushing to every room like she was late for work.

 

"Did she not remember she doesn't have work today?"

 

Even HE remembered....

 

 

"Jiyong... which outfit looks cuter?" Dara asked him. He coughed and stretched, sitting up on the couch.

 

"I'm half-awake." He told her with his tired voice cracking a little.

 

"Just choose!" She demanded from him.

 

One of them was a cute, blue short romper while the other one was a jean short with a cute top.

 

Jiyong glanced at her then scratched his chest and sighed, sleeping again.

 

"None of those." He told her, even though BOTH of the outfits look cute in her.

 

"Really...?" She mumbled sadly. Jiyong shifted in the couch and faced her, still laying on the bed.

 

"Where are you going anyways? You don't work today." He asked her. She looked at him and widened her eyes. She but her lips and chuckled nervously.

 

"Donghae...." she spoke his name.

 

"Dong. Hae.....?" Jiyong repeated his name through gritted teeth.

 

"He wanted to spend the day together since we both don't work." She told him then looked at the outfits again.

 

Jiyong scoffed with irritance and glared at the wall with his head tilted.

 

"What about me? What the hell am I supposed to do today?" He asked her. She looked away and in her lips.

 

"I don't... I don't know...go hang out with Sohee...aren't you two back together again?" She mumbled then headed back to her bedroom slowly.

 

Jiyong glared away and scoffed.

 

"We're back together?" He mumbled silently to himself.

 

"Did I tell you we're back together? I didn't go back to her because of you." He thought to himself but slumped back into the couch.

 

"Wear your biggest sweats and a turtle neck with a big jacket!" He shouted to her.

 

Dara scoffed from the bedroom and put on her cute romper.

 

"It's not even winter, pabo..." she mumbled then walked back out.

 

"I'll be back later." She told him when she walked past him. "I don't care." He said with his arm above his eyes.

 

He was angry that she wanted to spend the day with DONGHAE instead of HIM.

 

NOW what the heck was he supposed to do?

 

"Donghae...? Donghae.... Donghae... DONG. HAE. I don't like you." He said through gritted teeth, irritated.

 

 

 

"Donghae!!" Dara yelled his name when she saw him outside his car. He smiled and walked over to her.

 

"You look pretty." He told her. She chuckled and slouched her shoulders. "Thanks." She said then went to sit on the passenger side of his car.

 

 

 

Jiyong peeked out through the window to their apartment building and pursed his lips when Donghae drove off with Dara in the passenger seat.

 

He took off his shirt with annoyance and groaned loudly. He took off his shorts, leaving him in only his boxers.

 

"I HATE LEE DONGHAE!!" He yelled loudly. He ruffled with his hair and made it even a more mess, but he didn't care.

 

Why was he even so angry? He didn't have the right to. He shouldn't be.

 

"What? Did I tell her that Sohee and I are back together?" He asked himself, heading to the kitchen. He stopped his tracks and widened his eyes.

 

"Donghae must have lied to her that I took Sohee back." He muttered through gritted teeth. He hissed and went to sit on the kitchen table and thought to himself.

 

"I thought Donghae was a cool guy too? Why would he tell Dara that?" He said then looked the other way and thought some more.

 

"He must have wanted to break Dara and I apart..." he muttered through gritted teeth.

 

"How DARE he?"

 

He groaned with irritation and walked to the front door, leaning against the wall and looking at it.

 

"If you, Lee Donghae, ever walk through that door with Dara? I won't let you leave in one piece." He mumbled with squinted eyes, pointing at the door with hatred.

 

 

**CLICK**

 

 

Dara opened the door up and walked in with Donghae behind her. She looked at Jiyong and gasped loudly.

 

"YAH!!" She yelled loudly. Jiyong widened his eyes and saw Donghae looking him up and down. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and gasped loudly as well.

 

"WHAT the HECK are you doing?!!" She yelled pushing him into the bedroom with her.

 

"Come inside Donghae! I'll be out in a bit!!" She yelled peeking out from the bedroom door. Donghae nodded and walked in, sitting on the couch, still in slight shock.

 

Dara closed the door and glared at his disgusting self that made him look like a homeless.

 

"Why the heck are you like... THAT?!!" She yelled at him, looking him up and down. She groaned and threw some of his clothes at him.

 

 

Donghae looked around and saw Jiyong's clothes that he threw earlier by the side of the wall. He scoffed and leaned back, scrunching his eyes when he saw one of Dara's shirt and short by the other wall.

 

He sat up and thought to himself.

 

"They.... they can't be doing that.... already..... right?" He mumbled with slight fear.

 

 

 

"Gosh, now Donghae's gonna think weird." She glared at him. "Let him." Jiyong said putting his shirt on. Dara glared at him and punched his visible stomach.

 

"Argh! Yah!!" He groaned quickly fixing his shirt on. He glared at her who went to grab her bag from the bed.

 

"Shouldn't you not even be with him in the first place? You're supposed to be with me! I'm gonna tell mom and dad." He told her.

 

"Go ahead, I'll just tell them about you and Sohee too." She told him. He gritted his teeth at her with annoyance and watched as she kept fiddling through her bag.

 

"What's so good about him anyways? I'm so much better." He told her, sitting on the feet of their bed. Dara scoffed and looked at him up and down.

 

"Uh, from the state of you right now, I'd go to Donghae ANYTIME." She told him. Jiyong looked at himself and noticed he was only in his boxers, his hair all over the placce, and drool marks on the corner of his mouth. He smacked his lips and looked at the ground, seeing her wallet down there.

 

He grunted and bent down to grab it, throwing it at her.

 

"Oh! Thanks." She said, exhaling with relief.

 

"Get out now. With Donghae. I need to go hang out with Sohee." He lied to her then pushed her out, walking past Donghae to the bathroom.

 

 

"Hey, let's go." Dara said then she and Donghae left. He glanced at Jiyong's clothes again with uncertainty and concern.

 

 

Jiyong walked back out of the bathroom and hissed with annoyance.

 

"Jerk." He mumbled then slammed himself on the couch.

 

"Eck!!!" He quickly got back up, remembering that Donghae just sat there earlier. He gently brushed it off and then laid back down.

 

He thought to himself again and glared at the ceiling.

 

"Next time, Lee Donghae. Next time you walk through that door," he said pointing to the front door, "...with Dara, you won't survive." He mumbled to himself.

 

A/N: Kekeke, is this jealous Jiyong too much to handle?? Hahaha....

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!!! PYONG!~~~