Skinship

Our Pure, Hatred Love

There was nothing else to do and Jiyong and Dara were too tired to take Se7en and Byul out sight-seeing, therefore they stayed home and watched some movies and played game instead.

 

Jiyong and Se7en were a team versing Dara and Byul. The game was to guess what your partner was acting or else you'll get tortured by the other team members.

 

Dara was first to act her part, therefore she reached over into Jiyong's snap back he was holding and glared at him.

 

"You two BETTER not choose stupid things." She warned him. Jiyong scoffed and shrugged his shoulders, taking his cap away, crossing his arms in front of him.

 

Dara opened the note without letting Byul see it and gasped, glaring at Jiyong and Se7en.

 

"How am I supposed to do this?!!!" Dara asked. Jiyong pulled her legs over to him and Se7en and looked at the note: Mermaid Dance.

 

Without notice, Dara was sitting in between Jiyong's legs that were laid flat and spreaded out on the ground. She pouted and whined, unaware of her position.

 

 

Se7en and Byul gasped and looked at them confused and shocked. They looked at each other and shook their heads.

 

 

"Yah, can I change it?" Dara pleaded. Jiyong chuckled and shook his head, pushing her away from his chest. She groaned frustrated and stood in front of Byul who coughed and faced her.

 

"Okay..."

 

"No talking!" Jiyong said. Se7en laughed and covered his mouth, anticipating to watch Dara's "mermaid dance". She glared at him and looked back at Byul.

 

 

"Okay... start!!" Jiyong said starting the one-minute timer.

 

Dara laid on the side of her and wiggled her body everywhere like a mermaid without legs. Jiyong and Se7en laughed loudly, grasping their stomachs with tears gushing out their eyes.

 

Dara laughed at her pathetic self and covered her face while Byul was at lost, laughing at whatever Dara was trying to do.

 

"What the HECK is that?!!!" Hanbyul yelled covering . Dara took a deep breath and did the same thing again.

 

 

"Yah! Time up! Last guess Byul!" Se7en said. She shook her head and chuckled. "I don't know!" She said. Dara grunted and slapped her hands on the ground.

 

"It was a Mermaid Dance!!!!!" Dara yelled loudly, making Jiyong and Se7en laugh again. Hanbyul thought for a minute and laughed loudly, laying on the ground.

 

 

After a couple of games, Dara and Byul have officially lost. Byul sat in front of Se7en, facing him, while Dara sat in front of Jiyong, facing him as well.

 

"Yah... don't be so harsh!" Dara screamed while Jiyong reached for her hand, positioning her wrist upwards so he could slap it with his two fingers.

 

"Yah, Se7en! You know I love you, right?" Byul asked with her eyes closed in fear. Se7en chuckled evilly. "Not today, I don't, hun." He said then slapped Byul's wrist as hard as he could.

 

"AHH!!!" She shrieked pulling her hand back, hugging her hand with pain.

 

Dara gasped and widened her eyes, shooting a look at Jiyong. She shook her head and held both of Jiyong's hand.

 

"Jiyong...!" She pleaded him. He chuckled and blew on his two fingers. Dara faked a cry and covered her wrist with her other free hand.

 

"Eh! Yah... that's cheating!" Jiyong said moving her hand away. Dara whined again and covered her hand.

 

"Please don't! PLEASE!!!" She pleaded him. Jiyong smacked his lips and held onto her hand.

 

He turned his back around so he could block Dara's hand from reaching her wrist. He scooted back towards Dara, still holding onto her wrist.

 

She was facing his whole back now, hitting his back gently while he chuckled evilly.

 

Se7en and Byul widened their eyes at the sight and looked at each other.

 

"Jiyong! Please?!" Dara asked placing her chin on his back. Jiyong chuckled and patted her wrist three times before getting ready for his major slap.

 

"Yah! You can get the bed tonight! I'll sleep out here!!" Dara pleaded again, crossing her legs in front of her and behind Jiyong's back. He scoffed and glanced back at her.

 

"Yah, we sleep together." He said blowing on his fingers again.

 

Se7en and Byul gasped and scooted closer to each other.

 

"They sleep together?" She whispered. He gasped and looked at her, nodding his head with fear. They bit their fingers and looked back at Jiyong and Dara.

 

 

"Ready?" Jiyong asked. Dara closed her eyes and whined, slouching her shoulders, getting ready to cry already.

 

Without notice, Jiyong kissed her wrist quickly and got up, walking to the kitchen.

 

"Aish, I'm too much of a nice man." Jiyong said taking a gulp of his water. Dara widened her eyes and looked at him shocked, her eyes fixed on him only.

 

 

Se7en and Hanbyul scooted even farther from them, their eyes about to fall out from their socket.

 

"Omo.... omo, omo, omo, omo!!!" Se7en mumbled silently so only he and Byul would hear.

 

 

Jiyong walked back over and took a deep breath.

 

"Yah, let's go take a stroll. I've laughed enough." He said walking over to grab his sweater. Se7en and Byul, still shocked, slowly got up and coughed, glancing at Jiyong and Dara back and forth.

 

"Uh.. .yeh... let's go get some fresh air." Se7en said walking over to grab his sweater as well. Byul followed him and put on her flats.

 

Dara took a deep breath and rubbed her wrist before getting up and walking over to wear her converse.

 

Jiyong walked out of their bedroom and handed Dara a thin sweater.

 

"Here, wear this. It's pretty chilly outside." He said then fixed the collar of his shirt and went to wear his shoes. Dara looked at him and smiled, wearing the sweater.

 

"Thanks." She said.

______________________________________________________________________

 

They all left the apartment and took a deep breath when they saw the sun and blue skies.

 

Jiyong and Dara stretched and yawned with relaxation while Se7en and Byul stayed behind and watched their actions carefully.

 

"Jiyong, I want some ice cream." Dara told him. He looked at her and scoffed, filling his pockets.

 

"Omo... it seems like I forgot my wallet..." he told her, pursing his lips. Dara looked at him and scoffed, shaking her head.

 

"What a gold digger?!" She yelled slapping the back of his head. Jiyong smacked his lips and groaned.

 

"Ah! It hurts." He said. She stuck out her tongue to him and turned to Se7en and Byul who widened their eyes.

 

"Unnie, let's go buy some ice cream." Dara yelled, stopping her walk while Jiyong continued walking off. Se7en looked at Byul and nodded, walking over to catch up with Jiyong.

 

"Arraseo, let's go." Byul said then she and Dara went to the ice cream stall.

 

 

 

Se7en glanced over at Byul who glanced back at him also. They nodded their heads and turned back around.

 

"So... Ji..." Se7en said with a cough. Jiyong glanced at him and sat down on a bench, watching Dara and Byul buy them ice cream.

 

"What's up hyung?" Jiyong asked with a sigh. Se7en glanced at him and looked at Dara.

 

"I see... you and Dara have gotten along pretty well through time..." he said. Jiyong scoffed and shook his head.

 

"It's all just acting, hyung." Jiyong said resting his arms on the bench. Se7en shot a look at him and tilted his head.

 

"Acting...?" He asked again. Jiyong nodded his head and looked over at Dara, crossing his leg on top of the other.

 

"You see... Dara and I... we have to get married whatever the cost, right? Well, we're just trying to please everyone by acting like we are happy with each other's presence."

 

Se7en looked over at Dara and tilted his head even more. He hissed and smacked his lips.

 

"Does.... does Dara feel the same way... also?" Se7en asked. Jiyong shrugged his shoulders and stood up.

 

"I don't know. I don't care." He said carelessly then took a deep breath and stretched his arms again.

 

"What the heck is REALLY going on?" Se7en thought to himself.

 

 

 

"Here Se7en..." Byul said handing his ice cream to him while she hers. "Thanks." Se7en said.

 

Jiyong glanced back at her and found no sign of Dara. He held his phone in his hand and rubbed it.

 

 "Where's Dara?" Jiyong asked looking around. Se7en kept his stare on Jiyong, studying his face and expressions curiously.

 

He couldn't believe what Jiyong said earlier was true. Even if it was, all their skinship was too real to be called false.

 

"Oh, Dara told me to come first cause she had to talk with a friend." Byul said pointing behind her. She smiled and sat down on the bench with Se7en, smiling to themselves.

 

Jiyong tilted his head and looked over at the ice cream stall, seeing Dara talking with no other than Donghae. She was laughing happily, holding only one ice cream in her hand while Donghae held another in his hand.

 

"Lee Donghae?" Jiyong mumbled to himself. Se7en glanced back up at Jiyong and looked over at what he was looking at: Dara talking with another guy.

 

Se7en and Byul doesn't know about Donghae. Even though they're best friends, they lived far apart from each other, therefore Dara never told Byul about her relationship with him.

 

 

"Who is that?" Se7en asked sitting up on the bench. Byul looked over and tilted her head.

 

"He's cute-looking..." she said. Se7en hissed and glared at her. She widened her eyes and turned the other way.

 

Jiyong scoffed and took a deep breath.

 

"You freaken gave my ice cream to that so-called pretty boy?" Jiyong thought to himself. He slammed his phone onto the ground without thinking properly and stormed off madly.

 

Se7en and Byul shook and looked up at Jiyong shocked and confused. They looked at his phone that was all broken into small pieces on the ground.

 

"Yah, what's up?" Byul asked looking over at Jiyong who was already far away from them. Se7en looked at Jiyong then glanced at Dara who saw Jiyong walking away. She looked down but talked to Donghae again.

 

Se7en picked up Jiyong's phone and scoffed, shaking his head.

 

"So much for acting..." he mumbled to himself.

 

A/N: Okay, sorry for bringing Donghae back into the picture!! >.< I just... have to...

There will be a good cause to this!! Seriously!! So don't worry!!!!

I'll add in a LOT of Daragon moments before some drama comes in.... :/

So please don't hate me so much.... at least yet....... >.< Hae won't be a bad guy..... much... >.<

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~