I'm sorry

Our Pure, Hatred Love

Late at night, Se7en and Hanbyul went to sleep already in Jiyong and Dara's guest room while Dara was still up and awake, waiting for Jiyong to come back home.

She sat in the living room with the TV on and crossed her legs Indian Style in front of her, biting her nails impatiently with worry.

 

After Jiyong saw her talking with Donghae, he left to some place and never even came back. Dara felt bad. She didn't mean to make Jiyong feel.... the way he did, whatever it was...

She didn't even know if he was mad about her talking with Donghae... Maybe Se7en did something to him. She didn't even want to care. She didn't need to care... but... she did this time... why?

 

She looked down at his phone that was broken into pieces in front of her and smacked her lips.

 

"Pabo...." she mumbled then fixed his phone back together.

 

Se7en could've fixed it, but then he didn't want to waste his time, so he told Dara to fix it instead.

 

 

When she finally got it back together, she turned it on and saw that the wallpaper was a picture of him smirking evilly, and behind him was her sleeping like a pig. She gasped and chuckled a little.

 

"Yah... how can you put up this picture? People will see..." she said then the camera from his phone. She fixed her hair and took a picture of her, smiling happily and cutely.

She looked at the picture and smiled with satisfaction. She put that picture as his wallpaper and closed the phone.

 

"There... all better now..." she said. She smacked her lips and walked towards the bedroom. She tucked herself in and forced herself to wait for Jiyong, but she couldn't. She didn't know why she'd want to wait for him too. She never cared in the past... why now?

 

After long minutes of being unable to sleep, she sighed and got up. She took some sleeping pills that made her drowsy a little already.

 

"There...." she said then went back to lay down on the comfortable bed. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, hoping she'd fall asleep faster now.

 

Why was she so weird these days? Whenever she's with Jiyong... she's acting different. They're not like their usual self anymore.

 

Ever since the accident... ever since Donghae came back, Jiyong's been acting different. And sadly and agree, she had to.

==============================================================================================

 

Jiyong opened up Dara's apartment door and walked in tiredly. He wasn't drunk. Well, a little only, you can say, but he still knew what he was doing.

He groaned and walked towards Dara's bedroom. He clicked open the door and rubbed his eyes tiredly, taking his sweater off, leaving him in only his sweats and plain white tee.

 

Dara heard the bedroom door click open suddenly. She opened her eyes tiredly and woke up, sitting up on the bed. She saw Jiyong and sighed, getting up and walking over to him.

 

"Yah, where were you?" She asked seeming like she was going to cry.

 

Honestly, she was worried about him. She told herself not to because it wasn't like her to worry for him like that. But he was gone for so long and it's so late. She was worried something happened to him, especially since he didn't have his phone either.

 

Jiyong looked down at her and scrunched up his face. She never spoke to him with this much concern in her voice before. But he liked it. He liked it that she was worried about him.

 

No. He hated it. He hated it how she's worried about him like this.... because the next morning when he wakes up again, she's gonna find a reason to argue with him again. And then that's where everything's going to go downhill again.

 

Isn't that how it always is? Why are they so different these days? So complicated....

 

"Why are you in front of me?" He asked softly, looking down. Dara scrunched up her face confused and held his arms when he was about to fall over from tiredness.

"Where were you? I was worried sick." She told him resting her head on his chest. He scoffed and looked away. "Then why didn't you run out to look for me?" He asked.

"Yah, Jiyong-ah, what's wrong with you?" She asked tugging his arm back. Jiyong pulled her waist towards him slowly, making her shriek a little, looking up at him shocked. She could feel his breathing on the tip of her nose and this made her heart beat faster.

He looked down into her eyes and she could see that he was crying.

Why? She wanted to know. Why again? He himself wanted to know as well.

She took another step towards him, despite the amount of close distance left in between them. She was happy to see him again. She was worried sick; however much she forced herself to sleep, she couldn't.

She hated feeling this way. It confused her, but in her heart.... her heart was satisfied...

 

Jiyong looked down at her eyes and scrunched up his eyebrows, confused at why they were in this position, why they are like this right now?

"Jiyong ah...." she called his name. He looked down at her and couldn't help himself anymore.

 

Slowly but surely, he was falling in love with her. He knew that now. In the begining, all he wanted was to annoy her and push her away from him. All he wanted to do was kill himself if she were present in front of him or just around him...

But now it was different... he felt different. He loved her presence, seeing her made him happy, being with her made him satisfied, her smile and laugh was and is so contagious.

This feared him. He shouldn't be feeling this way, especially if he didn't know what her feelings were. But he couldn't help it. He'll just keep it to himself. He'll try to.....

 

But for now..... just for now.....

 

Jiyong looked down at Dara's face and his eyes softened. He didn't feel like himself.

He tilted his head and kept his eyes on Dara's eyes. He leaned in and every move he made, he felt his heart accelerating to it's max, as if it was going to pop out from his chest.

Dara closed her eyes and held Jiyong's waist gently with her hands, tilting her head up to meet with his.

 

Finally, he pressed his lips on top of Daraa's soft and warm lips. The feeling was back again. The last time he kissed her, it felt so good, he didn't want to back off. He had to force himself to. And even after that, he had to stop himself from thinking of the feeling... but it was back...

All his worries about her and Donghae vanished. All his worries about himself and Dara vanished. All he wanted right now was to kiss her. All he wanted right now was for her to hold him in his arms and kiss him back, just like now.

 

He cupped Dara's face in his hands and scooted closer to her, their bodies practically glued to each other. He couldn't help himself anymore. He couldn't control himself anymore. He didn't want to.

Dara's hand roamed throughout his back. She tip toed and inhaled when Jiyong deepened the kiss. She took another step towards him and made him almost loose his balance. He stumbled two steps back but stayed firm again and continued kissing her.

 

"Just today.... just for today, I'll be like this..... just for today...." He thought to himself. Even though he knew that his feeling would deepen the next day, he still promised himself.

 

He picked Dara up with a grunt and she wrapped her legs around his waist, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

Jiyong wrapped his arms around her waist and under her to hold her up. He tensed up when he felt her skin against his arm. She was only in her short shorts along with a thin tank top as usual, but this didn't stop him.

He kissed her cheekbone and her neck, causing some quiet moans from Dara's mouth. He slowly walked to their bed and placed her on top of it. She spreaded her legs and he laid in between it, on top of her.

He kissed her lips and each time he nibbled on it, Dara felt like she was in Heaven. Shock was sent throughout her body and she didn't want the night to end. He nibbled on her bottom earlobe and then found his way down to her neck again.

She hoped the next morning when she wakes up, he wouldn't regret what he's doing right now because she does smell soju on him. But the way he's acting right now, kissing her like this, holding her like this... she knew he was feeling the same way she was starting to feel also...

 

They were out of control. Yes. Very out of control. But at the moment, all they felt was love. They didn't know what the other thought or what anyone else thought, but they were responding to each other through their kisses, so they didn't stop what they were doing. They didn't want to.

 

A/N: Omo! What is DARAGON DOING?!!!!! So, is it only for the moment? A dream???

Hmm... find out soon!!!!!!!! Hehe, hope this was worth the wait.. the REALLY long wait.. :)

I'll be back soon, ok.. saranghae yerobun!!