Pig

Our Pure, Hatred Love

Jiyong and Dara walked together, side by side, in the store while her parents were standing afar watching them in awe.

 

 

"Omo, our daughter has found the perfect one!!!" Her mother squealed from afar.

 

 

"Omo, our daughter has found the perfect one!!" Jiyong mocked her mother from beside Dara. She gasped and punched his stomach roughly.

 

"How DARE you mock me mother like that!!" She yelled at him through gritted teeth. Jiyong groaned in pain but laughed loudly.

 

"That was funny..." he said then continued walking.

 

Dara took a deep breath and shook her head in annoyance.

 

"Why are we even shopping for wedding invitations? Can't we just do that online?" Jiyong asked tired from the walking. Dara shrugged her shoulders tiredly also and looked around.

 

"Omma and appa wants to shop together. I don't know..." she said.

 

 

"Dara-ah!! Let's go shopping for your wedding dress! The photoshoot is coming up pretty soon!!" Her mother yelled, walking towards them.

 

Jiyong glanced at Dara and faked on a smile. Dara chuckled nervously and coughed.

 

"Arraseo... let's go then..." Dara said then walked ahead. She looked back and saw Jiyong still picking on some clothes.

 

"Jiyong!!" She whispered at him.

 

No response.

 

"Where's son-in-law?" Her mother asked looking back. Dara chuckled and walked back.

 

"I'll go get him." She said then walked over to Jiyong.

 

She took his hand in hers' and smiled at him who was trying to remove his hand from hers'.

 

"Jiyong-ah... let's go..." she said in a soft tone that made him want to fall straight down and die.

 

"Ew! Don't speak like that. It's disgusting!" He said then looked up at her parents who were looking at them.

 

He faked on a smile and walked ahead with Dara, their hands twined together.

 

 

"Aigoo... how lucky we are, huh dear?" Her mother told her father, looking at Jiyong and Dara in awe.

 

"Yes dear. We are certainly VERY lucky." Her dather replied.

 

 

Jiyong chortled and covered his mouth, turning away. Dara hit his arm and smiled at her parents.

 

"Let's go, shall we?" She said then they all walked off.

____________________________________________________________________

 

"Are you ready? Here comes Dara." The lady that fixed on Dara's dress said peeking through the curtains. Jiyong sighed and crossed his arms out in front of his chest.

 

Dara's parents gasped and got up, walking over to await Dara's appearance.

 

 

As the curtains pushed aside, out came Dara in a strapless and beautiful white wedding dress that covered her feet from the long length it was.

 

Jiyong glanced over tiredly, but his eyes widened and his arms dropped when he saw Dara smiling brightly at her parents.

 

He gulped and looked at Dara up and down in amazement.

 

"She's... actually very pretty..." Jiyong thought to himself.

 

 

"Son-in-law!! Isn't she beautiful?!!" Her father asked him happily. "Yeh... very beautiful." He said looking Dara in the eyes.

 

She straightened her face at what Jiyong just said and looked at him confused.

 

Jiyong coughed and looked away.

 

"You look... pretty..." he said then walked over and looked at some things to get his mind off of what he was just thinking.

 

Dara smacked her lips and scoffed, corner-eyeing him.

 

"Psh... stupid..." she mumbled to herself.

 

"We'll take this one..." her mother said.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong and Dara waited outside the store for her parents who were still doing something inside.

 

"Yah, did you mean what you said in there earlier?" Dara asked looking around with her arms crossed out in front of her chest.

 

Jiyong scoffed and poked her head a little.

 

"You think I meant that? Never!" He told her. Dara gasped and touched her forehead.

 

"Yah!! Whatever. I knew that face was a serious one." She told him with her head up high. "Yeah? Well, guess what? It wasn't." He told her.

 

"Whatever... you already said I was pretty. I mean, VERY beautiful. I guess you'll have to be my slave forever!" She laughed at him. Jiyong scoffed and crossed his arms in front of him.

 

"Whatever... you as ugly as a pig." He told her. Dara gasped and smacked his head roughly.

 

"How dare you say I look like a pig?" She asked angrilly. Jiyong laughed and rubbed her head. "It's okay. Secret's safe with me." He said then walked away.

 

"What secret?" Dara asked with confusion. She took a deep breath and ran after him. She jumped on his back with a grunt like how she used to always do. She laughed evilly and strangled him from behind: his weakness.

 

"HAHA!! Who's the pig now? Loser!!" She yelled wrapping her legs tightly around his waist while her arms clinged tightly around his neck.

 

"Ah, YAH!! Stop it before I tell your parents you're trying to kill their precious *COUGH COUGH* precious son-in-law!!" He yelled.

 

Dara laughed loudly but stopped when she saw Sohee in front of them.

 

Jiyong smacked his lips madly bit his face softened wen he saw Sohee also.

 

Dara slowly slid down from his back and looked down with guilt. Jiyong glanced at Dara and looked back at Sohee.

 

"Sohee..." he called her name. Sohee crossed her arms in front of her and scoffed, looking around annoyed.

 

 

"Sohee!! There you are!!" Her boyfriend called her. He came to her side and wrapped an arm around her waist.

 

"What are you doing? Let's go!" He said then dragged Sohee away.

 

Jiyong turned around and watched as they walked away so perfectly in front of them. Dara glanced at him and held her hands from behind her, her head down.

 

"I'm sorry..." she mumbled in front of him. He took a deep breath and sighed, pretending like he didn't see anything.

 

"Yah, what's taking your parents so long? I'm hungry." He said softly, looking around to try to dry his tears. Dara glanced at him and took a deep breath, punching herself for jumping on his back.

 

 

"All right, sorry for taking so long. Let's go eat!! Who's hungry?!!" Her parents yelled walking out of the store. Jiyong smiled and walked ahead with her parents.

 

"I'm starving." He told her parents with a chuckle. Dara stayed behind and smacked her lips.

 

"Yah Dara! Are you coming or not?" Her mother yelled back at her. She smiled and walked over.

 

A/N: Laladadatum!!! Here's another update!!! Kekeke <3

Thank you so much for all your love and support!!!! You'll all be blessed!! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!!~~~~~