Back Home

Our Pure, Hatred Love

~~ 8 1/2 months passed~~

 

"KWON JI YONG!!" Dara yelled from the bedroom. Jiyong widened his eyes from the kitchen with an apron around his waist. He had stains of flour on his face and hands. He panicked and cleaned his hands off on his apron which wasn't helpful, but he ran to the bedroom. 

 

"What? What is it? Are you ok? IS it time?!!" He asked walking to her side. "I can't take this anymore. It hurts too much." Dara said grabbing hold onto Jiyong's shoulder, accidentally grabbing a chunk of his skin, making Jiyong grunt in pain. 

 

"Omo, not too tight, it-

 

"Shut up!! Take me to the hospital RIGHT NOW!" She yelled in pain. Jiyong stuttered and nodded. "Ok, let's go. Just breathe in, breathe out. Deep bre-

 

"Do you want my foot up your ?!! Let's GO!! Carry me out of here!" She yelled. Jiyong gulped and looked at her and her pregnant self. 

 

"How am I supposed to carry both of you?" He mumbled to himself, scared that dragon Dara is gonna wake up any-

 

"What?!" Dara yelled. 

 

She's awaken

 

"Are we too heavy for you? You go to the gym for nothing?" She asked him in anger, sweating. "N-no, I can... I can try." He said using all his might to carry both of them. 

 

"Omo, my life," he thought to himself, his face making the most ugly face ever from overusing his strength. 

 

 

12 hours later

 

"It's a baby boy!" The Doctor said. Dara threw her head back, sweat filling her face and head. She panted and finally released Jiyong's pained hand. 

 

Jiyong looked at his baby boy and smiled, tears filling his eyes. 

 

"Here's your baby boy." The Nurse said handing their baby to Dara. 

 

"What will his name be?" The Nurse asked. "Jiyong," Dara looked at him for the name. He looked at her and smiled. 

 

"My son... will be named Mino. Kwon Mino." Jiyong said. Dara smiled and looked at their son. 

 

"Hi baby, it's mommy." She said making Mino hold her finger with his tiny hands. "Hi baby. It's daddy." Jiyong said giving him a kiss on his temple. 

 

"You did a great job, sweetie." He told Dara who looked at him and smiled. 

 

 

Outside in the waiting room, stood impatient parents-in-laws. 

 

Right when Jiyong walked out, they all screamed and squealed, running to Mino's side. 

 

"Yah, my precious grandson. Look at our beautiful grandson!" They all yelled in excitement. "His name is Mino. Kwon Mino." Jiyong told everyone. His and Dara's mother cried and wiped their tears. 

 

"Our baby. He's our prince charming." Jiyong's mother said holding Mino. "Omma, I thought I was your prince charming." Jiyong said with a scoff. 

 

Everyone ignored him and turned the other way, gathering together and touching baby Mino. 

 

"Aigoo, my baby grandson. Grandma is right here." The grandma's said softly. Jiyong smiled and watched as both his and Dara's parents surrounded baby Mino.

 

 

 

A couple days past

 

Dara and Jiyong, along with baby Mino came home from the hospital, back into their home, sweet home. 

 

"Look baby, we're home. This is your new home." Jiyong said holding onto Mino gently, showing him around. "He can't see anything yet, hunny." Dara explained. "I know. But they said you should speak to baby's when they're still small. That's when their brain is growing and need it the most." Jiyong said. Dara scoffed and shook her head. 

 

Dara settled the things the bedroom where Mino's crib was beside their bed. 

 

"Look mommy, he's sleeping." Jiyong said showing Dara Mino, who was sleeping in his arms. "Aww, baby must be tired." She said kissing Mino's head. She took Mino from Jiyong and gently placed him in his crib. 

 

Jiyong smiled and fixed him up, making sure he was comfortable. He looked at Dara and hugged her gently from behind her. 

 

"I made a cute kid." Jiyong said. Dara scoffed and chuckled. "You? Yah, this is my baby too." She told him. He smacked his lips and sighed. 

 

"My baby is gonna be handsome like his daddy. And nice and patient like his daddy." He said with a smile. "Yah, are you serious right now? Do-

 

"Shh!! You're gonna wake baby up." Jiyong exclaimed. Dara scoffed and walked outside the bedroom. 

 

"Then let's take this outside." She said playfully glaring at him. "Ooh, I wanna take this outside." Jiyong said with a smirk.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hello everyone! Thank you so much for waiting for me to finish this story. I apoligize for finishing this story so late and having you all wait for me. 

Thank you soo much for those who stayed with me until the end although I wasn't fair to you all. 

I'll do my best to do better next time <3

I love you all! Soo much! Thank you for all your love and support! <3