Together

Our Pure, Hatred Love

The next morning, Jiyong went outside of Dara's room and met with Se7en and Hanbyul who just arrived.

 

"Hey Ji..." Se7en said giving him a handshake hug. "What's up, hyung?" Jiyong said then looked at Hanbyul and bowed to her respectfully.

 

"Hey Hanbyul noona..." he said. "Yah, why being so polite... psh..." she replied patting his shoulder.

 

"How's my Dara?" Byul asked. Jiyong looked into Dara's room and shrugged his shoulders, trying to hide his sadness.

 

"She's inside and is still sleeping. You can go ahead in." Jiyong said. Hanbyul looked at Se7en then went inside, closing the door gently behind her.

 

Se7en looked at Jiyong and sighed, knowing something's wrong from the look of Jiyong's face.

 

"Let's talk." Se7en said sitting down on the seats that were to the side. Jiyong looked at him confused but just sat down.

 

 

 

 

"Hanbyul...?" Dara spoke weakly from her bed. Byul looked at her and smiled, touching Dara's shoulder.

 

"Hey girl, how are you doing?" Byul asked. Dara chuckled and shook her head.

 

"Jiyong called you two?" She asked. Hanbyul chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I'm guessing. I was sleeping and Se7en just woke me up and told me to get ready cause you're in the hospital." She said.

 

Dara smiled and chuckled a little. She sat up on her bed and looked around the room, forming a bubble in .

 

"Oh, Se7en's outside... talking with Jiyong about something." She said. Dara nodded and looked down with a sigh.

 

"When are you gonna be released?" Hanbyul asked. "Today... the Doctors are supposed to come check me out, but I don't know where they are." Dara said forming a bubble in .

 

Suddenly, the door opened and in came the Doctor along with Jiyong and Se7en behind. Dara looked at Jiyong first then at Se7en and the Doctor.

 

 

"Park Sandara...?" The Doctor said walking over to her side. Hanbyul stood up and went to stand beside Se7en. Jiyong walked over and looked at Dara then stood beside the Doctor.

 

"Good morning Doctor." Dara said. "Morning... so, how are you feeling? Dizzy or anything?" He asked. Dara shook her head and smiled. "I'm fine." She said.

 

"Okay... so, you'll be free to go... and if anything happens, like dizziness or nausea, please come back and get yourself checked out, okay?" Doctor said. Dara smiled and looked at Jiyong.

 

"Please take good care of your wife okay?" The Doctor said then left. Everyone looked over at Jiyong who froze from the statement. Dara coughed and looked down, scratching her head nervously.

 

Se7en and Hanbyul looked at each other then at Jiyong and Dara with a chuckle.

 

"Omo... husband and wife, eh? So it has been official?" Se7en joked. Jiyong smacked his lips and hit Se7en's arm gently. He looked at Dara and walked towards her.

 

"Are you ready to go then?" Jiyong asked trying to help Dara get off the bed. "Yeah... let's go. I don't wanna be here anymore." She said then held his arm to help with her balance.

 

Se7en and Hanbyul stayed back and watched suspiciously. They crossed their arms in front of each other and tilted their heads with confusion.

 

Usually by this time, Jiyong would yell at her saying why she can't just get off by herself. And then Dara would be yelling at him, saying he's a girl. Jiyong would then say she's the stupid girl. And it would've went on forever.

 

But they weren't arguing. No. They were actually sweet-talking to each other. This was unusual for Se7en and Byul to witness, and it made them very puzzled.

 

 

Jiyong finally got Dara off of the bed. He grabbed her bag and placed his hands on her arms, making sure she wouldn't loose her balance.

 

"Are you okay?" Jiyong asked looking down at Dara. She looked up at him and noded with a smile. "I should be fine." She said.

 

*COUGH COUGH*

*COUGH COUGH*

 

Jiyong and Dara looked up from Se7en's cough.

 

"W-what...?" Dara asked confused, taking a step away from Jiyong. Hanbyul squinted her eyes and coughed again.

 

"Is there....." Se7en said looking at Hanbyul and pointing at Jiyong and Dara.

 

"Yeah, I think there is something that's going on..." Hanbyul finished.

 

Jiyong and Dara looked at each other confused then looked at Se7en and Hanbyul again. Jiyong and Dara pointed to themselves and scoffed.

 

"Us? Something? Yeah, we're engaged... forcefully." Jiyong said. "Yeah, FORCEFULLY engaged." Dara said with a nervous chuckle. They looked at each other then sighed and just walked out separately.

 

Se7en and Hanbyul looked at each other confused with an eyebrow up and held in their laugh.

 

"Mmm...." Se7en hummed to himself, looking at Jiyong and Dara who had their back towards Hanbyul and him.

 

 

Jiyong and Dara got out of the elevator and sighed, walking outside to his car while Se7en and Hanbyul were still talking farther from behind them.

 

Jiyong looked over at Dara concerned.

 

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. She looked up at him and scoffed, lifting up her arm and showing him her muscle.

 

"You see this? This is Dara's muscle. I'm ALWAYS okay. Since when did YOU care?" She asked with a scoff then walked into his car. Jiyong stayed behind and watched as she shut the passenger door after her.

 

"Ever since yesterday... I started caring... it's weird... isn't it?" Jiyong mumbled to himself.

 

 

"Dude! Where's Dara?" Se7en asked hitting Jiyong's shoulder with Hanbyul behind them. Jiyong turned back and looked at him confused. He motioned his head towards the car and looked at them.

 

"She's in the car. What?" Jiyong asked. "Hey, let's go out to eat. I'm hungry." Hanbyul said while holding Se7en's hand.

 

"Eat? But Dara just got released." Jiyong said looking at Se7en. "I think she should be fine." Se7en said then they all turned to look at Jiyong's car, seeing Dara's head pop out from the slightly opened door.

 

"Should I ride a taxi instead or what?!!" She yelled loudly.

 

 

"Come to our house. We'll discuss it there." Jiyong said then quickly ran to the car. Se7en and Hanbyul just stood there and scoffed, looking at each other.

 

 

"Arraseo, arraseo, I'm here." Jiyong said getting into the driver's side. "Finally." Dara said then shut her door.

 

 

"There.... there is definitely something going on." Hanbyul said nodding her head. Se7en glanced at her and scoffed, placing a hand on her back.

 

"Let's go hun." He said then lead her into his car.

 

 

 

"What were youguys talking about?" Dara asked in Jiyong's car. He stopped in front of a red light and looked through the rear view mirror, seeing Se7en's car behind them.

 

"Se7en hyung wants to have lunch together." He told her. Dara looked at him and scoffed then looked out the window.

 

"Let's just make lunch then. Byul and I can go shopping and you and Se7en can stay home and set everything else up." Dara said shrugging her shoulders. Jiyong looked at her and smacked her lips.

 

"WE can just go together. Se7en and Hanbyul can go to our house and wait there." He said then got out his phone, dialing Se7en's number.

 

 

"Se7en speaking, what's up?" He answered his phone. Hanbyul scoffed at his answer and shook her head.

 

"Uh... Dara and I will go shopping. You and noona go wait at our apartment." Jiyong replied from the other line. Se7en looked at Hanbyul confused. She raised her eyebrow at him.

 

"What?" Byul mouthed to him. He shrugged his shoulders and sighed.

 

"Who's apartment?" Se7en asked, keeping his eyes on the road again. "Dara's apartment. We're living together. See you there! Bye!" Jiyong said quickly then hung up carelessly.

 

Se7en gasped and hung up. He glanced at Hanbyul with his eyes widened, making her curious as to what Jiyong's reply was.

 

"What? What was it?" She asked with her eyes widened also. Se7en scoffed and placed his elbow by the window, rubbing his chin with a smirk.

 

"I see Jiyong and Dara... have gotten a LOT closer these past few years...." he said. Hanbyul looked at him confused.

 

"What are you talking about?" She asked scratching the corner of her eyes. Se7en chuckled and shook his head.

 

"Did you know........? They're living together.... TOGETHER.... did you hear that? TOGETHER... in the SAME APARTMENT!" He told her. Hanbyul widened her eyes even wider and gasped loudly.

 

"You mean.... they're living... to...get...ther.....?" She said unbelievably. Se7en shook his head again and chuckled.

 

"What have we been missing dear...." he said then drove to Jiyong and Dara's apartment.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Yah, what should we make?" Dara asked, standing beside Jiyong who was rolling the cart. He shrugged his shoudlers. "I don't know. Whatever...." he said.

 

She placed a finger at her lips and pouted a little. She went to the grocery aisle and threw some veggies into the cart while Jiyong looked at her and scoffed.

 

"Yah, are you on a diet?" He asked disgusted. Dara glared at him and scoffed, grabbing more veggies and throwing them back into the cart. He smacked his lips and went to grab some beer.

 

Jiyong got back and threw the 24 pack of beer into the cart. Dara got back and looked at the pack of beer. She looked up at Jiyong and scoffed.

 

"Why are you buying that?" She asked. He looked at her and scoffed, crossing his arms out in front of him. "I'm not buying that. YOU are." He said then smiled and walked off to the other aisle.

 

Dara crossed her arms out in front of her and looked at the 24 pack of beer in the cart. She looked over at Jiyong and scoffed.

 

"This is NOT happening..." she said then took out the beer and placed it to the side when Jiyong wasn't looking.

 

Whenever Se7en and Jiyong are together with beer, it's never good. They always go all sappy and emotional and this makes Hanbyul and her annoyed by it. Especially Byul.

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Yah, what's the pass code?" Byul asked when she and Se7en got to the front door of Jiyong and Dara's 'apartment'. Se7en looked at her confused and shrugged his shoudlers.

 

"Jiyong... didn't say anything as well... I'm not sure." He said.

 

"Well, what are we supposed to do then?" She asked. He sighed and got out his phone, dialing Jiyong's number.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

"YAH! Just buy it for me!!" Jiyong whined, holding the case of beer in his arms, standing in front of Dara and the cash registerer.

 

She looked around at all the people looking at her and scoffed, covering the side of her face.

 

"Yah, do you want to die?" She muttered through gritted teeth. "But you promised me!" He whined again. Dara sighed and walked out after she'd paid for her things.

 

"DARA! How can you do this to your HUSBAND?!!!" Jiyong yelled at her, making her stop her walk. She widened her eyes and gasped, resting her arms to her sides. She slowly turned around and glared at him annoyed.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong sat in the car happily with the case of beer in the back seat. He smiled happily and glanced over at Dara who was glaring at him.

 

"You're the best wi-person ever....." he said stopping himself from speaking of the word 'wife'. He chuckled and looked at the road again.

 

"You're a jerk...." she mumbled then looked out the window.

 

A/N: So........? Who liked this double update, yeah??? Kekeke....

YES!! I had a double update today... Why? Just because I can... Hahaha...

Nah, not really, but it's because I"m gonna be pretty busy now, so I decided to leave youguys with a double update.... because I'm that awesome!! Hahaha..... just playing.... but many of you wanted Daragon moments!! Well, just await that, because the next couple of chapters I'm planning on writing, I'll move Donghae and Sohee out of them, okay?? Just Dara, Jiyong....... and Se7en and Byul...

But don't worry!!! 7Star WON'T get in the way... hahahaha.....