The Deal

Our Pure, Hatred Love

The next morning, Jiyong moaned and moved around in the bed. He slowly opened his eyes and found himself in a girl's chest.

 

While trying to think, he could hear her heart beating like a rhythm.

 

"Who's is this? What happened last night?" He thought to himself.

 

He looked up and saw no one else but Dara, sleeping peacefully, her arms wrapped around his shoulder while his were around her waist.

 

He thought to himself, trying to think of what happened the night before.

 

Unable to remember anything, he did the unthinkable.

 

 

"YAH!!" Jiyong yelled pushing Dara off the bed.

 

Dara woke up and screamed loudly. She turned around from the floor and looked up at Jiyong who was ON her bed AGAIN!

 

"Yah! Why did you push me?!!!" She yelled madly. "Why am I here? With you? Like this? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!!!" He yelled acting hopeless. Dara scoffed and rubbed her arm.

 

"Are you serious? YOU were the one who BARGED into my apartment and bedroom and held me to sleep!" She told him.

 

Jiyong thought to himself and sat there quietly, trying to recall if he really did that.

 

 

A Couple Minutes Later

 

"Oh..." Jiyong said sadly then looked down, remember everything: Sohee breaking up with him.

 

He walked out of her bedroom and went into his apartment.

 

Dara stood on the feet of her bed cofused. She shook her head and then went to wash up.

 

"Stupid..." she said.

 

 

 

 

When she got back out of the shower, she screamed with fright seeing boxes and boxes of things in her apartment along with Jiyong who was sitting on her couch, watching TV. He looked at his watch and sighed.

 

"30 Minutes in the shower? What do YOU do?" He asked not looking at her.

 

"Yah, what's with all of these?" She asked kicking the boxes on the ground. Jiyong turned to her and smiled, squinting his eyes.

 

"Oh, dear wife, would you be SO kind to help me distribute those to OUR bedroom please?" He asked. Dara stood there confused. She scoffed and turned off the TV, walking to stand in front of him with her hands to her hips.

 

"GET OUT!" She yelled at him, pointing at her front door.

 

Jiyong got up and walked in front of her, their arms that were crossed in front of them brushing slightly.

 

"Aigoo, why are you kicking me, your husband, out of our house?" He asked. Dara's eye's darkened instantly. She took a deep breath and looked at Jiyong who was smiling at her.

 

"Do you wanna get hit?" She asked with her fist ready, set to go. He chuckled and patted the top of her head, walking over to the kitchen.

 

"Now, why would you want to do that?" He asked, looking through her fridge.

 

"Jiyong, I'm serious. Pack your things and move back to your apartment." She demanded, tired. Jiyong closed the fridge and smirked at her.

 

"I'm gonna live here now." He told her then ate the apple he got from the kitchen counter.

 

"No, you're not." Dara told him sharply with her eyesbrows scrunched up.

 

"Oh yes I am." He said up the juice from the apple he just bit off.

 

"Since when do you want to live here? Seriously Jiyong, get out." She said kicking his boxes to the door.

 

 

 

"Dara-ah? What are you doing?" Her mother asked appearing at the door with her father. Her father came in and looked at them confused.

 

"Are you kicking son-in-law out? Why?" Her father asked.

 

Jiyong looked at Dara and sighed sadly.

 

"Yeah Dara... why are kicking me out of OUR house? I already cleaned the WHOLE house." He said pouting. Dara looked at him and scoffed.

 

 

"Omo, did you two argue?" Her mother asked.

 

Dara stole a glare at Jiyong and smiled at her parents. She chuckled and grasped Jiyong's arm, pulling him to her.

 

"It's not that... it's just that..." she said thinking. She clapped her hands and chuckled.

 

"...it's just that Jiyong and I are cleaning up the house today. And we were gonna donate these clothes, but... yeah... it's nothing much." She explained kicking his box of clothes again, making him shoot a look at her.

 

"Oh, how nice!" Her mother said.

 

"You two go and change. We're gonna go shopping for your wedding invitations." Her father said.

 

"WHAT?!!" Jiyong and Dara exclaimed. "Uh..." Dara said elbowing Jiyong.

 

"Okay, we'll be right back." Jiyong said pushing Dara to the bedroom. She took a deep breath while Jiyong closed the door behind them.

 

 

"Yah, why are they always coming at such a wrong time?" Jiyong asked shaking his head, placing his hands on his hips.

 

He looked over at Dara who was thinking to herself about something. She sat on the bed and grabbed the bridge of her nose with two fingers.

 

"Okay..." she said. Jiyong looked at her confused. "'Okay' what?" He asked. Dara sat up and rubbed her face. She sighed and looked at Jiyong.

 

"Okay... we'll live together." She told him. Jiyong gasped with a hand to his chest.

 

"Omo, is the world coming to an end?" He asked looking out the window. Dara sighed and smacked her lips.

 

"Look, I don't want our parents to come unexpectedly later on and not see us together. They'd flip out and then there'll be many discussions and explanations and I hate explaining things. We'll just... live together." She finalized.

 

Jiyong chuckled and crossed his arms in front of him.

 

"BUT!!" She added with a finger up at him. He scrunched up his eyebrows and scoffed. "But what?" He asked.

 

"There's one condition." She told him. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "There's ALWAYS a condition with you." He told her. Dara scoffed and crossed her arms in front of her.

 

"Don't fall in love with me." She told him. Jiyong laughed out loud and reached his hands out in front of him.

 

"I can do that." He said bowing down to her.

 

"ONLY, I mean if only you don't either." He added. Dara scoffed and crossed her arms in front of her.

 

"Don't worry. You'll probably fall for me FIRST." She said. "YOU probably will FIRST." He replied.

 

"Fine. How about this? If you fall for me first, you'll have to be my slave for the rest of your life." She told him.

 

"Fine! If you fall for me first, you'll have to be my money provider for the rest of YOUR life." He told her.

 

"FINE! It's a deal then!" She said.

 

"It's a deal then!" He said.

A/N: It has been finalized!!!!!!!!