Questions

Our Pure, Hatred Love

A/N: New poster from "Chimera Graphics"!!! Thank you chingu for making it for me!! Kekeke... please go show your love and support!! <3

============================================================

 

Later on in the evening, Dara was in the kitchen making herself a sandwich. She was in her navy jean shorts and a loose, white t-shirt that was tucked in the front.

 

**DING**

 

The front door opened and Dara knew it was Jiyong, but she didn't care. She just minded her own business and pretended like she didn't know he came.

 

"He was back with Sohee again, right? Psh... who cares... just ignore him..." She thought to herself.

 

Jiyong walked inside and glanced over at Dara who was in the kitchen. He took a deep breath and took off his sweatshirt since it was pretty warm inside.

 

"Hey..." he said walking to the kitchen to get himself a beer. Dara just ignored him and continued fixing his sandwich, getting a knife to cut it in half.

 

He looked at her and scrunched up his face in confusion.

 

Why was she not responding to him? Why was she ignoring him?

 

"Dara..." he called her again. "Hmm...?" She hummed through her nose, not looking at him.

 

"Look at me." He told her. Dara took a deep breath and looked over at him with a blank expression.

 

"Smile at me." He mumbled to her, holding his beer in his hand. She in her lips but forced out a fake smile.

 

"Did you miss me?" He asked her just to joke around with her. "No." She said without hesitating then placed half of the sandwich on another small plate.

 

"That one's for you." She mumbled then walked to the living room with her's in her hand. He smiled at her consideration and took the plate, walking over to sit beside her on the couch.

 

 

**RING RING**

 

 

Dara looked down at her ringing cell phone and placed her plate on her lap. She coughed and smiled when she answered it, making Jiyong curious.

 

"Hey," she said. She glanced at Jiyong but looked away and smacked her lips.

 

"No, I'm just eating sandwich..." she told him.

 

"Donghae..........?"

 

Jiyong gritted his teeth and squinted his eyes, glancing at Dara with curious eyes. He pursed his lips and even though his eyes were on the boring TV show, his ears were on Dara.

 

"Laughing? She's laughing? Smiling?!!!"

 

Jiyong scoffed and stuffed his whole sandwich in his mouth, leaving no space.

 

"Okay, I'll be there in a bit." Dara said then hung up. She looked at him and smiled, standing up.

 

"Hey, Donghae's back in town. I'm gonna go have dinner with him." She said then went to put on her shoes.

 

Jiyong mumbled and wanted to speak, but his mouth was filled with the sandwich he just stuffed in there.

 

He glared at her back that vanished through the front door and growled with irritance.

 

He finally munched down the sandwich with the help of his beer.

 

"Freaken sandwich..." he mumbled then went into the bedroom.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara chuckled when she saw Donghae outside of the Restaurant he wanted them to go eat at.

 

"Donghae!!" She called him. He smiled and walked to her. "Hey Dara..." he said ruffling with her hair. She smiled up at him and they both walked inside to their seats.

 

"Jiyong didn't say anything about you coming out, right?" He asked her just to make sure. Dara shook her head and smiled. "No. Don't mind him. He had too much in his mouth to speak anyways." She said shrugging her shoulders.

 

"So how have you been?" He asked her to change the subject. "Good..." she said nodding her head.

 

"I mean... not always good... but you know... life is life..." she said. He chuckled and nodded his head. "Yeah, I understand..." he said.

 

"Are you still working at the Company?" He asked her. She smiled and nodded again. "Yeah... it's pretty good... good pay... good staff members and co-workers make everyday a happy living..." she said.

 

"That's good. Wish MY work place was like that too." He said. She chuckled and looked at him.

 

"Um...tomorrow's Saturday..." he told her. "Yeap...I can finally sleep in. All thanks to the Holiday!!" She said happily.

 

"Did you.... want to... hang out with me tomorrow? Like, in the afternoon?" He asked her. She widened her eyes and smiled.

 

"I mean... maybe just... go hang out at the beach... and then go watch a movie and dinner?" He asked. She nodded quickly and smiled widely.

 

"Yeah... I'd like that..." she said.

 

"Well, Jiyong should be okay with it, right? I don't want him to snitch on us or anything." Donghae said pursing his lips.

 

Dara thought back to Jiyong and her lips, thinking he'd just have more time to spend with Sohee with her out of the way.

 

"Don't worry about it. He'll be more than fine." She said.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hmm, I wonder what they're talking about...?" Jiyong said pacing back and forth in the living room. He looked at the time that stated: 9pm.

 

He exhaled though his nose and got his cell phone out.

 

 

 

Dara and Donghae ate contently until her cell phone rang from her bag. She widened her eyes and soured her face up.

 

"Sorry..." she said then got it out. She smacked her lips when she saw that it was from Jiyong.

 

"Is it Jiyong?" Donghae asked. She sighed and nodded, answering it without care.

 

"What is it?" She asked.

 

"Yah! It's already nine at night! Come home! It's getting late!!" Jiyong said. Dara scoffed. "Yah, it's only 9." She told him.

 

"Who cares?! Who let you stay out late at night with another man when your fiance is at home alone?" He asked her.

 

Dara moved her cellphone away from her ear and looked at it, scoffing with confusion. She placed it against her ear again and sighed.

 

"Yes, master." She said then hung up, shaking her head with annoyance.

 

"Is something the matter?" Donghae asked with curious eyes. Dara looked up at him and smiled. "It's nothing. He's just being a kid." She told him.

 

"Oh... cause, if you have a curfew... then we can just call it a night. We still have tomorrow too, right?" He asked with a smile. Dara smiled and nodded.

 

"But don't worry about it. Let's just finish eating first..." she said then they dug in.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong smacked his lips with irritation and saw that 10 minutes have past since he hung up the phone with Dara.

 

"Why isn't she back yet?" He asked pacing back and forth again.

 

"What must they have to talk about?" He asked biting the tip of his finger.

 

Suddenly, he stopped walking and gasped, widening his eyes with slight fear.

 

"Here, Dara... thank you so much for taking back my love." Donghae said with a smile, sitting across from Dara at their table in the restaurant.

 

"Omo..." Dara said with a gasp, taking the beautiful necklace that Donghae handed to her. He pulled it back and shook his head.

 

"No. I want to put it on you." He said then got up from his seat and walked over behind her. Dara chuckled and glanced up at him.

 

Donghae reached the necklace in front of Dara's chest and pulled it up, tying it behind her neck.

 

When he was done, he leaned in and kissed her neck, making her slouch her shoulders.

 

"Thanks... it's beautiful." She told him. He looked down at her and chuckled a little. "Just like you..." he told her.

 

Donghae leaned in and Dara leaned in also, their eyes closing slightly at every inch they neared each other.

 

 

"NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Jiyong yelled loudly, throwing his imagination out the window. He fell onto the cold floor and laid flat, his hands beside his head.

 

"It can't be. They can't be doing that, right?" He mumbled with fear. He stuttered but chuckled nervously and shook his head.

 

"Haha... no... of course not! Dara won't do that. She's not a easy to give away her..." he mumbled then thought back to when Dara and he shared their own kiss.

 

The way they kissed. They way held each other in their arms and how their lips nibbled together.

 

Jiyong closed his eyes with a smile and forgot about what he just thought about that got him so angry.

 

**CLICK**

 

The front door opened, and in came Dara. She looked down at Jiyong who was laying flat on the ground in front of her with his head facing the other way.

 

"Yes. Finally someone killed you for me. I am forever free." Dara said carelessly then walked to her bedroom and closed the door.

 

Jiyong shook and quickly got up, heading to the bedroom door.

 

"What did you-

 

"AHHH!!!!" Dara screamed loudly when Jiyong walked into the bedroom while she just took off her shirt.

 

She threw the blanket over herself and gasped with shock.

 

"YAH!!! WHAT are you doing in here?!!! Ever heard of knocking?!!!" She yelled with anger. Jiyong chuckled a little and turned his back to her.

 

"Sorry..." he said.

 

"SORRY?!! Yet you're laughing?!!" She yelled with anger then stomped to him with the blanket still covering her.

 

"Get out!" She yelled pushing him out the door. Jiyong widened his eyes, not realizing she was already right behind him. He stumbled out and Dara quickly shut the door behind him.

 

He glanced back at the bedroom door and scoffed.

 

"It's not like I saw anything..." he mumbled then went to sit on the couch again.

 

A/N: Kekeke... from jelly Jiyong to in-trouble Jiyong... hahaha....

So, I see MANY of my readers are evil for Jiyong..... Hahaha... youguys are so cute and amazing.... #Team Dara all the way!!! ^_^ Well, let's see who wins...... XD

Thank you ALL so much for your love and support!! It means SOOO much to me!!

I won't disappoint youguys, okay?!! I'll be updating every other day!! Or if I can, then EVERY day!!! Hahaha.. I know!! I'm awesome, right?!! Kekeke... but it's because of youguys too!!!

Well, let's continue the jelly Jiyong until he can't take it anymore... hahaha...

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCntSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~