Undelightful Date

Our Pure, Hatred Love

Donghae took Dara to the beach and she exclaimed in happiness when she felt the cooling breeze fly against her skin.

 

She held her arms out into the sky and exhaled.

 

"Yah, I haven't felt this relaxed for so long!!" She said smiling happily with a chuckle. Donghae walked over to her and chuckled, standing beside her and looking at the shore with his hands in his front jean pockets.

 

**RING RING**

 

 

Jiyong smirked and sat in the kitchen of their apartment with his phone in his hand.

 

 

"I'm hungry Dara!!!!"

 

Dara scrunched up her eyebrows and read the text, her mood ruined at the sight of Jiyong's name.

 

"Go get some food then, lazy!"

 

She growled and threw her phone into her bag, glancing at Donghae with a smile.

 

"Let's go, shall we?" She asked. He nodded and walked off with her.

 

 

 

"Lazy? Yah, YOU'RE supposed to be with ME, cooking for me and having fun with me!! Now, you shall suffer!!" Jiyong said with an evil laugh then continued texting.

 

 

 

Dara hissed with annoyance when she heard her cell phone ringing in her bag. Donghae glanced at her and smiled.

 

"Go ahead and answer it." He told her. Dara faked on a corner smile and glared at her cell phone before opening up the new text.

 

"I'm on a hunger strike until you come home :)"

 

Dara exhaled and her lips with irritation. She ignored his text and threw her cellphone back into her bag.

 

"It's just a wrong number." She told him then they went to grab some food.

 

 

 

"Hmm?" Jiyong asked with widened eyes, confused when he didn't get a receiving text from Dara.

 

"She DARES not to text me back?" He asked gritting his teeth with anger.

 

 

 

"I'll be back, okay? I need to go to the restroom." Donghae said then left. Dara smiled with a nod and waited patiently, kicking her feet from under the table.

 

She formed a bubble in and hummed a song with-

 

**RING RING**

 

"ARGH!! Freaken KWON. JI. YONG!!" Dara growled with her head hung low.

 

"WHAT?!!" She yelled angrilly, picking up her phone. Jiyong exhaled on the other line.

 

"You need to come home. It's past your curfew." He told her carelessly. Dara scoffed and scrunched up her face.

 

"Jiyong, it's only 10 in the morning!!" She told him with irritation. "Omo, is it? Yah, I thought it was night time already!! Haha... no wonder it's so bright outside." He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

 

Dara glared at her phone then pressed it against her ear again.

 

"STOP calling me." She said then hung up.

 

Jiyong gasped and looked at his cell phone when Dara hung up.

 

"Yah... you DARE hang up on me?" He asked with widened eyes.

 

He thought to himself for a while and smirked, calling up Dara's parents.

 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Omo, ommoni... it's son-in-law Jiyong." He said when Dara's mother picked up.

 

"Omo!! Son-in-law!! What is it?" She asked on the other line excitedly. "Oh... well... I'm at home and I'm not feeling too well... I woke up and saw no sign of Dara around... is she by any chance with you?"

 

Jiyong covered his mouth incase he blurted out laughing and coughed, pretending like he was REALLY sick.

 

"Omo, you're not feeling well? Aigoo, Dara isn't here as well... where can she be?" Her mother asked herself.

 

"Well, it's okay then **COUGH COUGH**, I'll just wait COUGH for her to come back." Jiyong said then sighed.

 

"Well, I'll give her a call in a bit, okay?" Her mother said then they both hung up.

 

Jiyong chuckled evilly and text Dara.

 

 

"I told your mom. You're in BIG trouble!!! Muahahaha >:D"

 

 

Dara read it and gasped loudly, widening her eyes. She dialed Jiyong's number and pressed it against her ear.

 

 

Jiyong looked at his ringing cell phone and smirked.

 

"Omo... NOW you want me? I seem to not want to talk to you anymore." He said then looked away from the phone.

 

 

"Argh!! Freaken KWON JIYONG!!!" She hung up and dialed again. She gasped and sat up when Donghae came back and sat down.

 

"Ready to eat?" Donghae asked when their food arrived. She chuckled nervously and put her phone away. "Yeah..." she said then ate.

 

 

"Revenge.... why are you so beautiful?" Jiyong smirked then collapsed on their couch, spreading his arms and legs out wide for a stretch.

 

A/N: Haha, is Jiyong having TOO much fun with this??

Kekekeke... poor Dara... not having a good date with Donghae... haha....

Sorry for such a short chapter, but thanks for all your love and support!!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~