Confusion

Our Pure, Hatred Love

"What? What's true in your heart? You love her? You want to spend the rest of your life with her?" Sohee asked Jiyong.

 

After a short silence, Jiyong looked into Sohee's eyes and nodded.

 

"Yes." He replied. Sohee started tearing even more. Her lips quivered, but she bit back her tears and sniffed.

 

"You disgust me." She said then walked off.

 

 

Dara looked down and moved over more so Sohee wouldn't see her when she walked past.

 

Did he just say he loves me? That he wants to spend the rest of his life with me?

 

Dara looked down with shock and twitched when she felt the door closing. She turned around and looked at the back of Jiyong's head that disappeared inside the apartment.

 

"He rejected Sohee.... because of me? So... that day.... he broke up with her. Officially...?" She mumbled then bent down to her knees.

 

 

**BUZZ BUZZ**

 

 

Dara looked down at her cell phone and saw that it was a text from Jiyong.

 

 

"I miss you."

 

 

Dara scoffed and looked at her cell phone with slight confusion.

 

"Does he really like me?"

 

 

Dara slowly got up and went to the front door. She was about to put in the pin code, but she suddenly heard some grunts and angry screams.

 

She got worried suddenly and quickly punched in the code, opening the door and walking in to see Jiyong punching the wall.

 

She gasped and ran to him.

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong!!!" She yelled his name. He stopped what he was doing and looked at her with shock.

 

 

"She wasn't supposed to be home....... yet....."

 

 

She ran to him and grabbed his busted knuckles with concern.

 

"YAH!! Are you an idiotic psycho?!!!" She yelled at him angrilly then smacked his head with frustration. He just glared away but bit his lips and had nothing to say. She groaned with irritation and dragged him to the bathroom.

 

Dara sat him on the toilet seat and took out the First-Aid Kit. She glared at him but looked down when he kept his eyes on her.

 

She dabbed some alcohol onto his knuckles and held his fingers to have better access between his fingers.

 

After a while of silence, Dara finished wrapping the gauze around his hand. She looked up at him and stood up.

 

"What's wrong with you? Why were you punching the wall like an idiot?" She asked him gently. He stood up and faced Dara, but shifted over and headed out the bathroom door.

 

Dara smacked her lips and grasped his shirt from his waist.

 

"Kwon Jiyong." She called his name worriedly.

 

"I don't like you." He mumbled through his cracked and tired voice. She scrunched up her face and scoffed.

 

"You make me miserable. You make me speak without thinking. You make me act before thinking. I have to dislike you, Dara. I'm only hurting the people around me." He mumbled then walked off.

 

Dara looked at him with confusion and shook her head.

 

"W-what are you talking about?" She asked him, facing him again. He looked down at her and sighed. "You'd never understand." He said then looked away.

 

 

"Jiyong!!" She yelled his name again.

 

 

Before she could say anthing else, Jiyong turned around and grabbed her face in his hands, pulling her face up close to his'.

 

"I DON'T. Want to hurt you. So STOP calling my name." He told her through gritted teeth. Dara panted from the closeness between them two and her breathing quickened.

 

If one of them were to move, their lips would crash together.

 

"How are you hurting me?" She asked him. Jiyong didn't release her and their distance still stayed the same.

 

He scrunched up his face and wanted to know the answer himself as well. He glanced at her lips and his heart started fluttering.

 

He shouldn't have pulled her this close to him.

 

"I'll be fine. Trust me." She whispered to him. He glanced at her lips again and his eyes started closing a little.

 

"You might be. But I won't be." He whispered to her. Dara gulped and watched as he his lips gently.

 

She tensed up, feeling his warm breathing touch her upper lip.

 

 

"OMO!!!!!!!"

 

 

Dara and Jiyong gasped and shook, looking towards their front door and seeing her parents standing at the entrance.

 

They quickly moved away from each other while Dara's mother squealed with joy.

 

"Omo!! We're so sorry to interrupt!! Aish, the door wasn't closed... so we thought it'd be safe to just walk in..." her mother continued.

 

"Uh, it's okay. Come on in." Dara said then moved away from Jiyong who glanced at her softly.

 

"Hi daddy," Dara said walking over to give her father a hug. Jiyong coughed and smiled, shaking hands with her father.

 

"Hello obonim and omonim..." he said respectfully as he bowed down 90 degree to them both.

 

"Aigoo, how is my son-in-law feeling? Are you still sick?" Dara's mother asked. Jiyong chuckled nervously and shook his head. "I'm a lot better now." He said then glanced at Dara nervously.

 

"Dara came home earlier and got me some porridge. So now I'm a lot better..." he lied. Dara shot a look at him and in her lips.

 

"Omo, son-in-law, I brought my package!!" Dara's father said pulling out a small, black package from his bag.

 

"W-what package?" Jiyong stuttered with slight concern.

 

"Well, Dara said you had bad indigestion, so I brought my needles," Dara's father said then opened up his rolled up sleeves of all size of needles.

 

Jiyong gasped and widened his eyes, looking at Dara with fear. She gasped as well and covered , chuckling a little.

 

"Come on and sit beside me. Let me poke your fingers so your stomach will feel better..." Dara's father said.

 

Jiyong turned around and glared back at Dara, making sure her parents wouldn't see. He fixed on a fake smile when he faced her father again and chuckled nervously.

 

"Poke away..." he mumbled.

 

A/N: Haha, poor Jiyong... but wasn't that a sweet moment between Daragon in the beginning???

Seems like they're giving into each other, yeah?? Kekekeke <3 <3 <3 <3

I HAD to update a chapter!! Especially after 16 comments!! Wah!! That's SO MANY!!! Kekeke...

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I really, REALLY appreciate it <3

Well, until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~