Pestering You

Our Pure, Hatred Love

Jiyong got out of his workplace and closed the door behind him. He took a deep breath and fixed his hair and suit before walking home.

He likes the weather at night, therefore he'd rather walk than drive.

 

Dara walked around the streets by hereslf and looked around, taking her phone out to call someone.

She smacked her lips when they didn't answer and just walked home.

 

When she got inside her building to her house, she looked beside her and saw her worst neighbor ever.

She glared at the closed elevator doors and ignored his presence, going up the elevator with him beside her.

 

"Did mom call you yet?" Jiyong asked. She glared at him and scoffed. "Stop calling her mom. She's NOT your mom." She told him.

Jiyong chuckled and moved his head back a little.

 

"She will be my mother-in-law soon... haha..." he said smirking. Dara glared at him again and quickly got out when the elevator stopped and opened.

Jiyong scoffed and got out also. He walked beside her and put in his password then opened the door and walked inside.

Dara glared at his closed door and walked in after she opened her door.

 

 

 

"Ugh, why am I going to have to see him EVERYDAY!!" Dara yelled in her apartment. She took off her bag, jacket, shoes, and went to the kitchen and fix herself something to eat.

 

 

 

"She's so annoying..." Jiyong said in his apartment. He sat on the couch and put the TV on, watching sports.

 

 

 

 

Dara got back out of the shower with a turbin on and went to open her ringing door.

She looked and saw Jiyong, who looked like he was in a hurry, behind the door.

 

"What?!" She asked irritated. "Mom called you but you didn't answer. She wants us to have lunch with them tomorrow. And they're coming over tonight to sleep over!" He told her.

Dara gasped and looked around her apartment.

 

 

Dara's apartment was the one that they're supposed to be living in TOGETHER, but because they hate each other so much, she forced Jiyong to move out. And just to make things safe, he moved beside her.

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL are we supposed to do?" Jiyong yelled walking inside "their" house.

Dara sighed annoyed and picked up her clothes on the floor while she called her mother.

 

"YAH! Help me clean up and bring your things over!" Dara yelled then moved to the bathroom to talk to her mother.

 

"Omma! You didn't even call me!" Dara yelled on the phone while telling Jiyong where to throw things.

 

"Of course I didn't! I wanted to surprise you and my son-in-law!! We're almost there! Just turned the corner!!" Her mother squealed on the other line.

 

Dara's eyes widened. She stood up straight and looked at Jiyong.

 

"HUH?!! You're just around the corner?!" She said nervously. Jiyong looked at her shocked and ran to his apartment to grab his things as fast as he could.

 

"Y-yah omma... why didn't you tell me earlier so I can clean up?" She asked. "Yah, it's okay. All right, we just stopped outside. See you two in a bit!" Her mother said then hung up.

 

Dara gasped and threw her phone on the couch. She ran to pick up her things and placed some pictures of her and Jiyong in the livingroom.

 

Those pictures were forcefully taken. They were not taken out of love or anything...

 

 

Jiyong ran back in her apartment with his clothes, toothbrush, and other things and ran to place them in the place needed.

 

"Yah, why didn't your mom tell you sooner?" He asked running all over the place. "I DON'T KNOW!!!!" Dara yelled frustrated. She grunted and hung Jiyong's clothes in their "room" and got back out, looking around.

 

Jiyong got out of the bathroom after putting his man things in there and they both shook when the doorbell rang.

 

"Omo, they're here!" Dara shrieked, looking around. "Everything looks good." She said making sure with hesitant.

 

 

"Yah! Your freaken underwear!" Jiyong slapped her head and pointed to her underwear that was lying on the corner of the couch.

 

Dara gasped hit his stomach then went to grab it, throwing it in her cabinet in the bedroom.

 

They've known each other for so long that those words such as underwear, bra, other other personal things didn't bother them.

 

"What were YOU doing last night?" Jiyong said then chuckled when she came back out of the bedroom. She slapped the back of his head and went to the door. 

 

"Shut up."

 

"Ah! YaH!" Jiyong grunted, walking to her. She sighed and they both replaced their madness with a smile and opened the door.

 

 

 

"Omma!!" Dara called her mother who came in happily. "Hi ommoni..." Dara called Jiyong's mother who came in also.

 

"Hello! Aw, aren't you two living happily?" Her mother said walking in and looking around. Jiyong greeted them both also and walked beside Dara while their mothers walked in.

 

"Appa didn't come?" Jiyong asked standing closely beside Dara. "Ani, they didn't come. They had some things to do, so it's just us." His mother said.

 

 

 

They chatted for a while until their mothers got tired. Jiyong and Dara had prepared a room for their mother to sleep in, while they were gonna sleep in Dara's room.... together...

 

 

 

"You're sleeping on the floor." Dara whispered, making sure their moms won't hear. Jiyong scoffed and looked at her. "Uh-uh, no I'm not." He said shaking his head.

 

"I'm not sleeping on the floor. You are." He told her. She scoffed and shook her head.

 

"This is MY house and MY bedroom... MY bed." She told him with her hands on her hips.

 

 

"Jiyong and Dara!!!!" His mother called them.

They glared at each other and walked out.

 

 

"Aigoo, you two go on ahead to sleep. We'll go to sleep in a bit. It's late anyways." Dara's mother said.

Jiyong and Dara looked at each other and nodded then went into her room.

 

 

Jiyong closed the door and ran to the bed, crashing against Dara's body.

 

"YAH!" Dara whispered angrilly. She turned around and glared at Jiyong who was sleeping beside her, their backs against each other.

 

"Sleep on the ground!" She ordered him. He smacked his lips and pretended to snore.

Dara scoffed annoyed and grasped her head.

 

"Oh my goodness... what did I do my past life to deserve this." She said then looked at Jiyong again.

She elbowed his side making him arch in pain.

 

"Go sleep on the ground." She demanded pushing him. Jiyong groaned and pulled the covers to cover him as well.

 

"Why can't we sleep together? We ARE engaged. What's yours is mine dear. Just go to sleep." He said then went to sleep comfortabley. Dara looked at him confused and annoyed.

 

"You did NOT just say that." Dara said then laid on her side of the bed. "This is ridiculous." She said then went to sleep also, beside Jiyong.

 

A/N: Keke, so how was my first chapter??? I think it was kind of long, but I wanted to add more things to it... :D

Plus, it's been like.... 3 days??? >.< So sorry for the long wait, but at least it's long...

I hope it's interesting so far!!! Thanks for all the love and support!! 39 SUBS!! OoO You'll all be blessed!! ^_^

Until next time, SARANGHAE YEROBUN!!! >(^_^)< BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~