Because of You

Our Pure, Hatred Love

Dara didn't have work that day, but somehow, Jiyong leaving her and running after Sohee made her heart hurt. She didn't like this feeling, but she couldn't shake it off. She couldn't, however much she tried, she couldn't.

 

She walked down the streets in her grey leggings along with an over-sized long sleeve and her converse with her bag around her shoulder. She looked down and thought to herself.

 

"At least he's happy.... right? Why should I start having feelings for him anyways? That'll be.... weird...." she thought to herself.

 

 

 

"Park Dara...?"

 

She heard a familiar voice call her from behind. She turned around and faced the one and only: Lee Donghae.

 

 

Donghae was Dara's past lover. She broke it off with him because she got engaged with Jiyong.

 

She really loved him. He really loved her also. But after she explained to him, he left and moved to France so he wouldn't see her with Jiyong everyday.

 

 

"Lee Donghae......" she called his name slowly, her face softening. He looked at her with his lips into his mouth. He walked towards her with small and slow steps until he stood right in front of her.

 

She started tearing a little. She didn't know why. Was it because she missed him? Was it because he's back? Or was it because seeing him reminded her of Jiyong...

 

She didn't know why.... she just started tearing.

 

Donghae looked down at her and her heart melted. He ALWAYS melted her heart. His eyes, his smile, his embrace, his love, everything about him.

 

He smiled and pursed his lips together.

 

"How have you been? Are you eating healthy?" He asked softly. Dara twitched from his words and looked up at his face. Her eyebrows scrunched up with confusion, but with....... love still....

 

Well, of course she still loved him. She couldn't lie about that. But why did he come at such a time...?

 

"I'm doing fine..." she mumbled looking into his eyes that were making her fall slowly back in love with him.

 

"That's good... how's Jiyong treating you?" He asked. She looked down and forced a corner smile out of . "He's...... doing......"

 

"Are you two still arguing?" He asked. She looked up at him and her heart melted again, therefore she kept her glance down at the ground.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry....." he said thinking he did something wrong for her to look down on him again. She shook her head and couldn't look him in the eye.

 

"No... it's.... it's nothing... uh...." she said trying to think of what to say.

 

 

"I missed you..." Donghae said out of nowhere. Dara suddenly looked up at him with wide, shocked eyes. He looked down at her with sad-looking eyes now.

 

"Donghae..." she called him. He looked away and scoffed, rubbing his eyes.

 

"I'm sorry.... I'm just.... my dad got me to come back here because of work.... and..... I'll just... leave..." he stuttered then walked off.

 

Dara just stood there, shocked at his confession. She turned around and went to grab his arm.

 

"Donghae..." she called him. He turned around and looked at her shocked. She looked at him and couldn't help herself anymore. She missed him till death, and now they're together again. She had to take the change again.

 

She quickly tackled his waist and hugged him tightly in her arms, pressing her head against his warm chest that she had missed soo much.

 

"I miss you too..." she told him through his shirt.

 

Donghae thought to himself for a bit, shocked at what Dara was doing.

 

After a while, he relaxed his shoulders and slowly but eventually, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, pulling her in for a long hug.

 

He missed her presence. He missed her scent, her love, her hug, her smile, and her face, and everything about her. He'd been dying inside so much that seeing her just immediatly healed him.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked from afar and scrunched up his eyebrows. He hid behind the corner of a building and looked down, watching Donghae and Dara together.

 

He knew their relationship, he knew everything about them, but..... he can't shake away the fact that she's with him... again......

 

FLASHBACK

"Sohee!" Jiyong yelled, running outside to her. He pulled her arm back and stopped both of their walking.

 

"I see you two are madly in love!" Sohee said through sobs. Jiyong looked at her and took a deep breath.

 

"Don't you still love me, Jiyong?" She asked. He looked at her and looked down.

 

"I'm..... I'm sorry Sohee...... but.... I have something in my heart right now... and it's feeling weird. I still need to see what it's trying to tell me..." He told her.

 

"What? What weird feeling?" She asked him.

 

"Dara.... and I..." he said looking down. Sohee looked away and scoffed, placing her hands on her hips.

 

"It can't be... are you....are you falling in love with her?" She yelled at him madly. He scrunched up his eyebrows and looked down at her confused.

 

"I... I don't know. I don't know for sure yet."

 

"You don't know for SURE yet...?" She asked him. "You've only hurted me throughout our relationship. And here you go again. It hasn't even been a month since we've broken up, and you're already in LOVE with Dara?" She asked.

 

Jiyong looked at her confused and kept his head down.

 

Did he actually fall in love with her?

 

Sohee scoffed madly and just walked off, leaving Jiyong there to think to himself.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Jiyong glanced back up at Dara and Donghae then closed his eyes and turned the other way, pressing his back against the wall.

 

"What's going on with you, Kwon Jiyong?" He asked himself. He looked down at his trembling hands and chuckled.

 

"You've gone mad...." he said sadly then walked off.

 

Did he fall in love with her? He didn't know. It wasn't worth knowing anymore. She's already back with Donghae.

 

He wouldn't ever beat Donghae when it comes to taking away Dara's heart. Why should he try?

 

Donghae always knew the perfect things to say, the perfect thing to do. Whilst Jiyong... he always hid his emotions and played with Dara's heart only.

 

He scoffed and walked away, regreting everything that happened that day.

 

A/N: OKAY!!! So, here comes Donghae!!!! Youguys wanted Jiyong to get jelly!! Kekeke... I was debating over Donghae or Youngbae... but yeaps...

Even though..... Jiyong has finally found out his feelings for Dara??? OoO

I wonder who'll lose the bet... kekeke.... So what are you? #Team Dara? Or #Team Jiyong?

Welcome new subs! I hope everyone is catching up and is loving this story!

Until next time, Saranghae!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~~~~~~