Romance

Our Pure, Hatred Love

Later on in the afternoon, Jiyong and Dara went on a date at the famous city street that was always filled with so many people, open shops, and sightseeing places.

 

"Yah, come here." Jiyong said grabbing her hand and pulling her close to him. Dara looked at him then at their hands.

"Why are you holding my hand?" She asked. "Because. I want to be romantic today." He said proudly, looking around. Dara scoffed and walked ahead.

 

"Jiyong-ah, let's go eat some fish sticks." Dara said walking over to one of the side stalls. Jiyong followed her since she basically dragged his hand over.

"Didn't we just eat?" He asked her. "And, I should care why?" Dara asked with a raised eyebrow. He scoffed and shook his head. "Nevermind. Asking the wrong person." He said.

"Can I get four please?" Dara asked. Jiyong took out his wallet. "I got it." He said paying the lady who handed Dara four. "Thanks!" Dara said then walked away with all four of them. Jiyong looked at her and jogged to her.

 

"Yah, give me mine!" He said trying to take two, but Dara turned the other way. "Yah, I never said I was getting you any. I asked if "I" could get four. Not 'we'." Dara said sticking her tongue out to him.

Jiyong watched her and scoffed, dumbfounded.

 

"Wow! Yah, Park Dara, you! You're going too far." He said following her again. She turned to him and stopped their walk. "Fine. Here." She said handing him one. He looked at it and smiled, taking it and eating it right away.

"ONLY because you promised to wash the dishes this whole week earlier at home." She said with a smirk. Jiyong stopped eating and looked at her with a dead look.

 

That was the only reason why she let me eat this......

 

"What?" He asked without enthusiasm. "Yeah, remember? You promised you'd wash the dishes." Dara said with a wide smile. She patted his head and turned around to walk off, letting him stand there by himself.

 

"If only you weren't so pretty." He mumbled to himself then followed her.

 

 

After a long afternoon, Jiyong and Dara came back home as Dara went to lay on her bed.

 

"Yah, so tired." She said closing her eyes. Jiyong took off his pants and laid beside her. He smirked and moved closer to her, snuggling with her.

 

"Yah, stop bothering me." She mumbled with irritation, her eyes still closed. Jiyong groaned and spooned her gently, closing his eyes and going to sleep as well.

 

 

 

Later on, in the evening, Dara groaned and turned around, Jiyong still pressed closely against her back. She faced him and since she was still so tired, everything felt like a dream to her.

 

"It's so hot." She groaned, moving him over and taking off her sweats and t-shirt, leaving her in her underwear and her bra. She stretched on the bed, feeling more comfortable now, and went back to sleep.

Jiyong groaned in his sleep and flipped his body over to Dara's, cuddling with her romantically. Without notice, she also wrapped her arms around his body and fell back asleep.

 

 

 

"Dara-ah!"

 

Jiyong and Dara groaned in bed, turning and pushing one another.

 

"Go open the door!" Dara said pulling the covers over herself. "You!" Jiyong yelled angrilly, taking the covers back.

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong!" She yelled loudly, kicking his side. He grunted and smacked his lips in irritation, quickly sitting up. "I hate you." He told her, glaring at her.

"Shut up." She replied back then continued sleeping. Jiyong took a deep breath and went to the door.

 

When he opened up the door, he widened his eyes at the sight of Dara's parents outside with happy smiles on their faces.

 

"Oh! Son-in-law!" Dara's mother yelled walking in. Jiyong stuttered and fixed his hair gently.

 

"Oh, youguys are here? Come inside mom and dad." He said trying to quickly pick the eyeboogers out of his eye when they weren't watching.

 

"Sorry to come so unannounced, but it's been such a long time since we've come to visit you and dear Dara." Her father said walking in. "Oh, it's no problem at all. Sorry, Dara and I just got back from shopping, so we took a nap." Jiyong said then looked away.

 

"Dara! Your parents are here!" He yelled loudly then sat them down on the couch, handing them each a water bottle.

 

 

"What?!" Dara whispered in her bed, she got up and fixed her hair, trying to stretch out her sleepy face.

 

Dara's parents were sitting on the couch that had their backs facing Dara and Jiyong's bedroom, so they didn't see when Dara walked out.

 

Jiyong widened his eyes at her presence, seeing how she wasn't wearing any clothes and only her undergarments.

 

"Uh, we got this for youguys," Dara's mother said searching through her bag for something. Dara's father helped her look for it as well.

Jiyong took the chance to try to mouth to Dara to look at herself and put on some clothes, but she didn't catch it.

 

"What?!" She mouthed to Jiyong. He grunted in irritance and cupped his chest as if he had s. Then he pointed to her. Dara opened in disgust, then looked at herself and widened her eyes in shock, covering herself and walking back inside the bedroom.

Jiyong gave her the 'what did I tell you' face and leaned back against the couch.

 

"Here it is!" Dara's parents said then they handed Jiyong a picture frame of Jiyong and Dara when they were still young. They were at the beach, building a sand castle together. Well, attempting, that is.

Jiyong looked at the picture and laughed at Dara's face.

 

"Yah, She looks so different now!" Jiyong said laughing still.

 

Dara peeked through the door and walked over, fully dressed in her shorts and t-shirt.

 

"Omma, appa! What are youguys doing here?!" Dara said excitedly, giving them each a hug. "Sorry I forgot to call you before we came. But we were in the neighborhood due to your dad's business, so we decided to come say hi." Her mother said.

"Oh, I see. It's ok. Sorry, Jiyong and I have been out all day, so we came back home and just totally fell asleep." Dara explained to her parents.

 

"Look at your ugly face." Jiyong said with a chuckle, handing the picture of them to Dara. She looked at it and widened her eyes. "Yah, omma! Appa! How can youguys show him this picture!" She said taking it away from him.

 

"I have a lot more, but I couldn't find it. So your father and I just brought this one. Since it brings back a lot of memory." Dara's mother said. Dara looked at it and smiled, remembering all the memories Jiyong and Dara shared that day.

 

"Yah, you remember you broke my sand castle like, ten times!" Dara said playfully glaring at Jiyong who smacked his lips. "Well, I remember you ate my bag of chips so I got mad." He said.

 

Dara's parents laughed and got up.

 

"Alright, well, we gotta get going now. We're visiting yourguys' uncle, so we shouldn't be late." Dara's father said. "Oh, stay for a while longer." Jiyong said standing up as well.

"Yeah, let me cook some dinner for us to eat together real quick. It's been a while since we've had dinner together." Dara said. "No, don't worry about it. We'll come over again next time, and I'll tell you ahead of time so we can all have dinner together, ok?" Dara's mother said.

 

"Thanks for the picture," Jiyong said as Dara talked with her mother.

 

"Sorry again for coming unannounced." Dara's father said. "Don't worry about it, dad. Youguys are welcomed anytime." Jiyong said as he opened the door for them.

 

"Bye mom and dad. Thanks for coming." Dara said then they left.

 

Jiyong closed the door as Dara went to put the picture in the bedroom on the small lamp stand beside their bed.

 

She laid on the bed and rested her arms under her head, resting her head on top of it and looking at the picture.

 

Jiyong walked in and laid on the bed with hald of his body on top of her. She groaned but sighed and smiled at him, looking back at the picture. Jiyong snuffed his head in her neck and looked at the picture too.

 

"Yah, this day was probably the day I started to like you." Jiyong said. Dara looked over at her and he turned her body over, making her face him, while he did the same.

"Really? How so?" She asked him with a scoff. "Because. You were really pretty. And you were nice to me. Despite the fact that you took my bag of chip." Jiyong said.

 

"Hey, you remember the promise we made to one another a couple months ago. When our parents decided to break the news about our engagement to us." Dara said looking at him with a smile on her face. Jiyong scrunched his eyebrows and tried to think about it but he shook his head.

 

"What was it?" He asked her. "About whoever falls in love with the other first is the loser and has to be a slave for the rest of their lives." Dara said. "Yah, I never made that kind of promise." He told her.

"Yes you did." Dara said. "Then, when did you start to fall in love with me?" He asked her. She thought to herself for a bit and smacked her lips. "I think I started feeling that love towards you when I got into that accident and was in the hospital. You were the first person I saw. And the first person I wanted to see. I liked you only, before that. But after that day... I was sure it was love." She told him.

Jiyong smiled and felt warm inside.

"Well, guess what?" He asked her softly. "Hmm?" She replied. "It seems like you lost." He told her. She scoffed and scrunched up her eyebrows.

"How so?" She asked. "Because, I only 'liked' you during the time of that picture. But I didn't fall in love with you until that night when I came back from being pissed off at you for giving Donghae my ice cream. And you know.. we got into it." Jiyong said with a smirk.

Dara scoffed and looked away, taking a deep breath.

"So... you're the loser. AND you gotta be my slave for the rest of your life!" Jiyong said happily. Dara smacked her lips. "No way. You cheated." She told him.

 

"BUT! Since you're so cute. I'll give you a break and look past the promise. So we're even." He said. "Yah, you're pretty cool, Kwon Jiyong." Dara said with a raised eyebrow.

"Also. Because I saw you in your undie and bra earlier." Jiyong said with a erted smirk.

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong you ert!!!" Dara said smacking his head.

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry for such a late update but I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Thanks for all your love and support! <3