7Star Suspicions

Our Pure, Hatred Love

Jiyong and Dara stepped out of the elevator with bags in their hand and gasped when they saw Se7en and Hanbyul arguing in front of their apartment.

 

"Yah... what's up?" Dara asked with her eyes widening. Jiyong glanced at her and looked back at Se7en and Byul who glared at them.

 

"Why did youguys take so long?!!! We've been out here this whole time!!!" Byul yelled loudly. Jiyong scoffed and looked at them.

 

"You know, there IS such thing as a 'phone', noona." He said. Dara elbowed his side and walked towards Se7en and Byul with a sigh.

 

"It's 2090." Dara said punching in the numbers carelessly, opening up the door for the whining couple to walk in first.

 

Jiyong walked over to her and stood in front of her, looking at her face while his face had no expression on it. She looked up at him with her back against the door, opening it for Jiyong also.

 

"What?" Dara asked trying to hold the heavy bag of groceries in her hand. Jiyong smiled and held the bag of groceries in one of his arm. His other hand patted the top of Dara's head gently, making her confused.

 

"You're so cute." He said out of nowhere then just walked inside, leaving her outside still. She looked up into the ceiling and tilted her head, trying to think to herself what he just did and what his intentions are.

 

 

"Yah, Dara, hurry up and come in. What are you daydreaming about?" Byul asked walking over to Dara. She twitched and looked over at Hanbyul but her eyes switched onto Jiyong who was at the kitchen talking to Se7en.

 

"Oh... waseo..." Dara said then closed the door, walking into the kitchen also. She looked at Jiyong who took out the groceries, still conversing with Se7en, laughing at the jokes Se7en was speaking of.

 

Dara walked to stand beside Jiyong and felt weird. All the weird actions that he's been pulling with her these past few days... they were making her feel weird.

 

It was a good weird, if she'd say, but she felt confusion and curiosity as well.

 

 

When she placed the bag down beside Jiyong, the back of her hand accidentally brushed against his fingers. He looked down at her while she gasped silently and looked up at him shocked.

 

"You okay?" He asked with his smiling eyes. She stuttered with a nod and forced out a smile, taking out the things as well.

 

 

"Yah, where are your cutting boards?" Hanbyul asked looking around. Dara looked over and coughed, squinting her eyes.

 

"Here, take these out?" She told Jiyong. He nodded and took over her bag, still conversing with Se7en.

 

 

"It's here unnie..." Dara said opening a drawer and taking out a cutting board.

 

"Yah, why hide it so good? Psh..." Byul said then placed it on top of the counter. Dara smiled and went to look under the cabinet for a bowl.

 

 

"Yah... you should come back. You know, Yoona is back. I heard she has a boyfriend now too." Se7en said shrugging his shoulders. Jiyong shot a look at him and widened his eyes a little.

 

Dara heard and widened her eyes as well from under the cabinet. She tried to get her head out but instead she slammed the lower back of her head on the cabinet ceiling, causing her to groan in pain.

 

She grasped the lower back of her head and finally managed to get her head out. She sat down on the ground, crissed crossed and hissed, grasping her head with pain.

 

"Omo, Dara-ah, are you okay?" Byul asked walking over to Dara's aid. Jiyong and Se7en looked over quickly, and then Jiyong gasped and jogged over.

 

He bent down to her side and touched the back of her head, their fingers touching each other.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked softly, looking at her head to see if there were any blood.

 

Se7en and Byul widened their eyes and stood by each other, looking at the whole Daragon situation in confusion and shock.

 

Dara glanced at Jiyong and looked away, purposely running her fingers on top of Jiyong's fingers, trying to make it seem like nothing though.

 

Jiyong looked at her and blew on the back of her head, taking her hand in his' and moving them down so he could see her head better.

 

Se7en and Byul looked at each other and gasped quietly, grasping each other's arms. Jiyong and Dara were too busy, therefore they weren't aware.

 

Usually at this time, there would be an argument or a huge fist fight. But there was nothing. There was no sign of anger, no sign of fists pumping anywhere. It was rather calm and..... lovey-dovey... and this frightened Se7en and Byul.

 

 

"It looks fine..." Jiyong said gently rubbing it, Dara's hand still in his'. She looked down and in her lips, nodding her head to reply to Jiyong.

 

 

Se7en scrunched up his face and looked at Byul again shocked.

 

"Did he just...." Se7en whispered then grasped the back of his neck and acted like he was gonna fall over.

 

 

"I should be fine... sorry..." Dara replied, her eyes still gazing at the kitchen floor.

 

 

Byul widened her eyes again and gasped silently, looking at Se7en.

 

"Did she just...." Byul whispered then grasped the back of her neck, acting like she was gonna fall over also.

 

 

"Are you two okay?" Dara asked already on her feet with Jiyong's help. They looked at Se7en and Hanbyul, who were acting as if they were dying, in confusion.

 

Se7en and Byul widened their eyes and froze at the spot when they got caught. They slowly turned their heads to look at Jiyong and Dara who were still looking at them confused.

 

"Do something!!!" Se7en thought to himself, sending it to Byul through his fierce looks. She scrunched up her eyebrows and in her lips.

 

"YOU do something!!" She thought back to him.

 

Se7en glared at her and coughed, standing up straight. He laughed nervously while Byul followed him. They both stood up straight and coughed, wiping their hands on the back of their jeans.

 

"Uh... go ahead and cook. Byul and I will just sit over there and watch TV." Se7en said then dragged Byul off to the couch with him, their backs facing Jiyong and Dara when they sat down.

 

Jiyong and Dara looked at them confused, then they looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

 

"Yah, I thought unnie was gonna cook with me." Dara pouted, walking to the sink fo wash her hands. Jiyong scoffed and went to bring over the veggies.

 

"It's not so bad to work with me. I know how to cook also."

 

Dara looked at him and scoffed, shaking her head. She dried her hands and went to cut the meat while Jiyong rinsed the veggies.

 

 

Se7en and Byul looked at each other from the couch with concerned expressions on. They slowly turned their heads inwards and back to peek a look at Jiyong and Dara who were cooking happily as if they were used to it.

 

They both looked back at each other and raised an eyebrow, sitting closely beside each other with Byul's arm overlapping his'.

 

"There's something going on." Se7en whispered. She looked at him and nodded her head. "Yes... something fishy." She replied with her eyes squinted.

 

"I think they're dating." He said. "But we're not for sure." She said tilting her head.

 

Se7en and Byul hissed and turned to look at Jiyong and Dara who were laughing and cooking together with happiness.

 

They sunk down into the couch and turned around, their tummies on the couch with their legs bent.

 

They hid behind the stuffed pillow on the couch and peeked at Jiyong and Dara.

 

 

"Yah, how should I cut this?" Jiyong asked looking at the meat on the cutting board. Dara looked at him and in her lips. "Mmm... like this." She said then taught him how to do it.

 

"It's so hard. You can do that and I'll rinse the rest of the veggies." Jiyong said watching Dara rinse the veggies again. She scoffed and glanced at him.

 

"You cut that since you said you're a 'good' cook." She said sticking out her tongue to him. Jiyong scoffed and walked to stand beside her. He reached for the veggies also and tried to -push her away.

 

"Yah! I'm rinsing these." She yelled at him with a slight chuckle. "No, move." He said. She smacked her lips and glared at him playfully then went back to rinsing.

 

Jiyong looked at Dara then thought to himself with a smirk on his face.

 

He slowly walked behind her with his arms swaying in front of him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, reaching over to rinse the veggies with her.

 

"You like it like this instead, huh?" He spoke gently, pressing his body against Dara's back. She gasped and elbowed his chest, making him move away.

 

"Yah! Byuntae! Get away." She glared at Jiyong who laughed and went back to cut the meat.

 

"Fine. Jerk." He said.

 

 

Se7en and Hanbyul gasped and sunk even deeper in to the couch until they landed on the floor. Their eyes widened like there was no tomorrow and they felt paralized.

 

They slowly gulped and turned to look at each other.

 

Byul lifted her folded hands up to her chin and looked at Se7en shocked. He held her shaking hands with his' and took a deep breath to calm his heart.

 

"I think there IS something going on, dear." Se7en finally spoke, gulping loudly. She shook her head.

 

"We HAVE to find out for sure first." She said with her eyes squinted. Se7en in his lips and nodded her head, scrunching his eyebrows together.

 

"This only means one thing." He said. Byul looked at him and narrowed her eyes.

 

"Detective Se7en and Detective Byul on duty." She whispered with both of her hands on Se7en's shoulders. He nodded sharply and sighed.

 

A/N: Haha....... 7Star cracks me up... keke.... what's happening with Daragon, eh???

Welcome back all my lovely subs!!! Keke... I hope everyone loved this chapter!! Keke... :D

Like I said, there will be many Daragon moments for the following chapters!! So please anticipate it!! ^_^

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay??

Until next time, Saranghae yerobun!!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!!~~~~~