I'M SORRY DARA!!!

Our Pure, Hatred Love

Dara's parents sat in the couch in the living room watching Jiyong and Dara make some lunch for everyone.

 

"Yah! Put this in too!" Jiyong said with a forced smile, glancing over at Dara's parents while glaring at her and the seasoning in his hand. Dara smacked her lips and elbowed him away.

 

"No. I don't like that." She told him then put in black pepper. Jiyong took it away from her.

 

"No! I don't like that." He told her. She glared at him and hissed. "You want to get yelled at?" She snickered looking over at her parents who were smiling brightly at them.

 

Jiyong smacked his lips madly and turned the other way, pretending to touch some seasoning in the cupboard.

 

"I'm not gonna eat." Jiyong mumbled to Dara. She scoffed and continued cooking. "Good. More for us." She told him.

 

Jiyong glared at her and smacked his lips. He gasped happily and smiled evilly to himself. He glanced at her parents and coughed.

 

"Dara dear... I already told you those food give me stomach pains. What am I gonna eat then? Can't you just make me some fried pork?" He spoke smirking at Dara. She looked at him annoyed and looked over at her mother that walked towards them.

 

"Omo, son-in-law dear, you're sick? Aw, Dara-ah... make son-in-law something suitable also. How can you be so unthoughtful?" Her mother spoke sharply, smacking Dara's arm.

 

"Oh... arraseo omma..." Dara spoke through gritted teeth, glaring at Jiyong who chuckled silently behind Dara's mother so her mother wouldn't see.

 

Her mother turned to look at Jiyong and smiled sweetly.

 

"Son-in-law, just go sit over there and I'll make you something good to eat okay?" She said. Jiyong smiled sweetly and patted Dara's shoulder before walking over to sit with her father.

Dara smiled at her mother and glared back at Jiyong annoyed.

 

"Son-in-law, come here. Let's watch some TV, shall we?" Her father asked. Jiyong nodded his head and went to turn on the TV.

 

"Dara-ah..." her mother whispered to her. She looked at her mother and in her lips. "Hmm?" She asked dipping her spoon into the soup, about to taste it.

 

"You and son-in-law... do you two... already sleep on the same bed?" Her mother asked. Dara spit her soup back up and coughed, patting her chest.

 

"OMMA!" She yelled shocked.

 

 

"Yah, what's up over there?" Jiyong asked from the living room with her father peering over also.

 

Dara stuttered nervously and looked around.

 

"Nothing... stop eavesdropping..." she said then Jiyong scoffed and turned the other way.

Her mother looked at her and chuckled.

 

"I see you two have...?" Her mother assured. Dara blushed but turned the other way.

 

"It was only one time. And we didn't do anything. We just slept on the same bed." She told her mother.

 

"Yah... my Dara is growing so big..." her mother said with a sigh. She looked at her mother and scoffed, pulling her hair behind her ear.

 

"What are you talking about omma?" She asked then set the table up.

 

"Yah Jiyong ah! Come help me set the table up!" Dara yelled at Jiyong. He sighed but got up and helped.

 

"I got it ommoni." Jiyong said taking the plates from Dara's mother. "Okay..." she said then went to sit in the living room again.

 

 

 

 

After they ate, her parents wanted to go out and chose some rings for them, therefore Jiyong and Dara had no choice but to go.

 

"Yah, yeobo, isn't this nice?" Her mother asked Dara's father. He nodded and looked at some other ones.

 

Dara took a deep breath and stood beside Jiyong tiredly. He was still looking through some rings also, but he glanced over at Dara and sighed.

 

"Yah... hurry up and pick one so we can leave." Jiyong said. Dara looked up at him and pursed her lips together, looking through some.

 

"I don't know, you help me choose. You're gonna be wearing it also." She said. He sighed and turned to face her.

 

"Dara-ah..." he called her. She turned to face him and found him extremely close to her. She gasped and backed up, but Jiyong wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him, pressing their bodies together.

 

"Y-yah... stop it. Let go." She said pushing him away, but it was no use.

 

Jiyong smirked and looked at her with a smile on his face.

 

"Someone so pretty is going to be my wife..." he told her looking into her eyes. Dara laughed and patted his cheek roughly.

 

"Aw, thanks for praising me. I know." She said then he released her annoyed.

 

"So annoying..." he mumbled turning the other way. Dara glared at him and hissed annoyed also.

 

"How's the wedding coming along?" Sohee asked from behind Jiyong and Dara. They both turned around with wide eyes.

 

"Sohee..." Jiyong called her name softly. Dara glanced at him then looked at Sohee and sighed, looking down with guilt.

 

"I see you two are getting along just fine. You don't need me. Just like what I said." Sohee said with her arms crossed out in front of her.

 

"It's not like that..." Jiyong said taking a step towards her. Sohee raised a hand and stopped him from taking another step.

 

"Don't take a step forward when you already took a step back." She told him. Dara glared at her confused and mad.

 

"What are you talking about Sohee? HE didn't take a step back. YOU did." Dara spoke sharply. Jiyong hit her arm, motioning for her to stop talking. Sohee scoffed and raised her head a little.

 

"So... you're protecting him now too? I thought you two were enemies?" She asked.

 

"We are. But sometimes enemies help each other also. Why are you even acting like this? Are you jealous?!" Dara asked madly.

 

"Dara, be quiet." Jiyong said glaring down at her. She ignored and kept her eyes on Sohee.

 

"I'm not jealous. No. Not at all. I'm happy and relieved now that Jiyong is out of MY way." She told them. Jiyong looked down and Dara could see that he was trying to hold in his breath.

 

"You know what?" Dara said.

 

"Dara." Jiyong spoke sharply. Dara glanced at Jiyong and ignored him.

 

"No. I'm tired of all of this. He's here suffering for you, and what are YOU doing? Nothing!"

 

"SANDARA PARK!" Jiyong yelled her name loudly. Dara glared at him and sighed loudly.

 

"WHAT?! It's because YOU'RE so freaken STUPID like this that she left you. And here you are telling me to shut up? Freaken stand up for yourself!" Dara yelled loudly then glared at Sohee who looked at them with a scoff.

 

"You're a jerk who only thinks about yourself. You don't deserve Jiyong." Dara told Sohee lastly then glared at him and left the room.

 

 

Her parents appeared from the other store and looked at her happily, unaware of what just happened.

 

"Dara-ah! Look at this!" Her mother asked her. Dara glanced at her parents and just walked past them.

They looked at her confused and looked at Jiyong and Sohee who was still standing in front of him.

 

"What's wrong?" Her father asked.

 

Jiyong looked at Dara walking out and sighed. Sohee glared at Dara and smacked her lips.

 

"Someones annoyed..." she said then walked off after glaring at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong took a deep breath and looked down.

 

"Son-in-law... what's wrong? Did you and Dara fight?" Her mother asked walking over to him. Jiyong looked up at them and forced on a smile.

 

"It's nothing. We're just fighting over which ring to buy." He lied. Her parents chuckled and shook their heads.

 

"Aigoo... you two are just too cute." Her mother said then went to look at some.

____________________________________________________________________

 

"Stupid, arrogant, obnoxious, annoying, freaken FAT BASTARD!!!!" Dara yelled madly, walking down the streets with her arms in tight fists.

 

"UGH! SO ANNOYING!!!" She yelled again taking big huffs.

 

 

 

 

"Where's Dara, son-in-law?" Her mother asked looking everywhere. Jiyong looked at them nervously and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"She probably went back home. She wasn't feeling very well earlier also." He told them.

 

"Oh, I see. Let's just go home too then dear. I'm tired." Dara's father said. Her mother nodded and looked at Jiyong.

 

"Well, we're gonna be leaving then. We didn't even get to say bye to Dara." She said. Jiyong shook his head and smiled.

 

"It's okay... I'll see you two next time then. Bye." Jiyong said then waited until they got into a bus before he walked the other way.

 

He knew he'd get a yelling from Dara if he went home. He didn't even know if she WAS home, but he wanted to rest his mind.

 

Sohee. She changed SO much. Just after they broke up, she contained this nasty attitude with her that confused him.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong stood outside the front door to him and Dara's apartment and took a deep breath.

He's ready for his death if Dara decides to end it today. He fixed his clothes and opened the door but it wouldn't open.

 

He put in the code again but the door wouldn't tug open. He sighed annoyed and tugged on it  roughly.

 

"DARA!!!!" He yelled madly, pounding on the door.

 

No response.

 

"PARK DARA!" He yelled again.

 

He tried to kick the door open but it was useless. He looked back at the long hallway that faced Dara's front door and smirked.

 

He got himself ready and ran towards their door in hope to breaking the door down. He didn't know why he needed to break the down. He just wanted to use his energy and stop thinking about Sohee.

 

Right when he almost got to the door, Dara opened it and looked at him with wide eyes. She gasped seeing him run full speed towards her, unable to stop.

 

"KWON JIYONG!!!" She yelled with fear. Jiyong screamed loudly and slammed right into Dara.

 

"AH!!" He groaned in pain laying on top of Dara. She opened her eyes widely to look at him and groaned in pain also.

 

"YAH!!! What are you DOING?!!!" She yelled madly. Jiyong got off of her and sat down beside her with a deep breath.

 

Dara touched the back of her head and looked at her hand again, seeing stains of blood on her hand. She gasped and looked at Jiyong who widened his eyes at the sight of blood also.

 

"BLOOD!!!" She yelled loudly. Jiyong held in his laugh and got up, running to the bedroom and locking the door behind him, protecting himself from the dragon he just summoned.

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!!! How are you all doing?!! Sorry for updating so late... it's been five days?

I haven't had Internet Connection lately, so please forgive me!!!!!

Please leave feedbaks and let me know how it's going okay?

Until next time, SARANGHAE YEROBUN!!!! <3