Waking Up

Our Pure, Hatred Love

The next morning, Dara woke up and groaned in her sleep, moving around from under the blanket.

 

She grabbed what she thought was a pillow and pulled it closer to her, cuddling in it, but then when she felt funny, she opened her eyes and gasped silently.

 

Jiyong was facing her. His face was so clear and beautiful when he slept. She froze at the sight.

 

Her hand was still tugged onto his shirt and she looked at his closed eyes and felt her heart pounding.

 

"Jiyong....." she called him quietly, making sure he wasn't awake. When he didn't respond, she sighed and blinked twice.

 

"Park Dara... you must be going crazy..." she mumbled to herself out loud. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. She didn't know why, but she just couldn't.

 

She didn't care though. She wanted to cherish this moment. Especially when Jiyong doesn't know what she's doing, she wanted to just let it happen. So she did.

 

She looked at his face and a smile formed on her face. A smile that wasn't supposed to show or appear, but evidentally it did.

 

Jiyong moaned and moved in bed, closer to Dara with his eyes closed. He brushed their nose against each other and wrapped his arms tighter around her.

 

He pressed their forehead together and opened his mouth slightly so he could breath out of it.

 

Dara gasped silently from their distance and closed her eyes for a bit too long. She opened then back up and looked at his face that was soooo close to hers. She sighed from his touch on her waist and kept her eyes on his face again.

 

"You are going crazy Dara...." she whispered to herself again.

 

"Because you're falling in love with me." Jiyong's voice out of nowhere spoke.

 

Dara gasped and looked up, seeing his OPENED eyes looking down at her with a smirk on his face. Even though they were BARELY opened, they were still opened!!!!

 

She pushed him away but he held her against him tightly, making her unable to move.

 

"Yah! Let me go! BYUNTAE!!!" She yelled through struggles. Jiyong pulled her towards him and looked into her eyes.

 

"Keep moving and I'll kiss you.... right here... right now..." he told her softly. Dara immediately stopped moving and just looked up at him shocked. He looked down at her and smiled.

 

"So... you like me?" He asked. Dara froze from his handsome face. She hated herself for even thinking of him like that, but his face was handsome.

 

Jiyong chuckled seeing how concentrated she was on his face.

 

"So you do..." he whispered so gently Dara could feel his breathing on top of her lips. She looked into his eyes, waking up again from her own world, and looked down with a cough.

 

"No." She told him. He chuckled and kissed her forehead gently and so softly, Dara wished he didn't back off.

 

"Why are you letting me kiss you then?" He asked her. She looked up at him confused. "I kind of have no choice." She told him then looked down again. Jiyong chuckled a little and it made Dara's heart smile with warmth.

 

He pulled her back into his arms and sighed, resting his head on top of hers.

 

"Let's go back to sleep. No work today, it's early, and we're in bed together." He told her with a sigh.

 

Dara hated to feel so comfortable, but she did. She immediately feel back asleep once he planted another kiss on the top of her head.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Sohee walked towards Jiyong's apartment with tears streaming down her face. She huffed them back in and thought back to when her boyfriend broke up with her.

 

FLASHBACK

"We're though Sohee." He told her. "Why? I thought we were doing fine?" She asked with tears forming in her eyes already.

 

"I'm sorry, but I've gotten tired of you." He told her.

 

Words that she has heard before. Words that she said to Jiyong also.

END FLASHBACK

 

She knocked on Jiyong's apartment door and waited outside with her head down, her bag in her hand.

 

"Please take me back Jiyong... please take me back..." she repeated to herself.

 

When there was no response from the other end, she knocked again.

 

"Where can he be?" She asked with a sniff. She looked at Dara's apartment and took a deep breath.

 

"How am I supposed to face her again after what happened?" She asked herself.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong looked down at Dara's face that was asleep again. He smiled and brushed her hair gently. A smile appeared on her face as she moved her head and held his waist tighter than before.

 

He didn't know why, but he liked her comfort. He liked her presence because even though they always fight, she'd always brighten up his mood. Always.

 

He smiled and closed his eyes, going back to sleep, but the doorbell rang. He sighed and looked down at Dara.

 

"Who is it?" He muttered to himself annoyed. Dara moved in bed and sighed, her eyebrows scrunching. He gently got up when he heard the person pounding on the door.

 

He didn't realize his hair was in a mess and that he was shirtless with only a short on.

 

Dara moved in bed and got up madly.

 

"Who is it?" She asked walking out of their bedroom, seeing Jiyong at the door already.

 

She didn't realize it, but she was only in a short-short with a thin tank top.

 

 

[A/N: I forgot what I put for her to wear the previous night, but just pretend she wore that to sleep :D]

 

 

"Who is it?" She asked tiredly, scratching her head. Jiyong glanced over at her and shrugged his shoulders then turned the knob, opening it gently.

 

 

Sohee sniffed and lifted her head when the door finally opened. She wiped her tears and coughed a little.

 

 

Jiyong opened the door with sleepy Dara leaning in very close to him.

 

When the door fully opened, Jiyong gasped at the sight of Sohee.

 

Sohee looked at Jiyong and Dara and gasped loudly, her eyes widening. She looked at them back and forth and saw they they seemed to have just woken up together... from the same bed.

 

Dara looked up and gasped when she saw Sohee. She backed away from Jiyong and fixed her hair and clothes, fully awaken now.

 

"Sohee..." Dara mumbled under her breath.

 

Sohee looked at them together and her eyes tears up even more.

 

Jiyong looked down and at his bare chest that was out in view. Dara quickly ran to the bedroom and threw him his shirt. He put it on and looked at Sohee who ran away sobbing.

 

 

"SOHEE!!" He yelled with a sigh. Dara looked at him and saw that he was concerned. Even though she felt hurt that Jiyong was worried about Sohee, she knew he still had feelings for her.

 

 

"Go..." she mumbled, hoping he didn't hear. "What?" Jiyong asked looking down at her. She closed her eyes tightly and in her lips with a sigh through her nose.

 

She pushed Jiyong foreword without looking at him.

 

"Go..." she said again.

 

Jiyong looked at her and took a step foreward. He didn't want to hurt Dara, but they're not even in a relationship, so Dara should understand... right?

 

He put on his shoes and ran out after Sohee who just got into the elevator that closed in front of him.

 

Dara watched as his back ran ahead in front of her. She took a deep breath and bit the corner of her lips.

 

"Why don't I want you to go though?" She asked herself.

 

A/N: Sorry for being gone for so long!! Well, just when Dara gets so close... Sohee comes back...

She's not a bad person... really... but... just for now...

Welcome new subs! And thank you so much for over 100 subs!! I hope everyone loves this story so far!

Please support me by leaving feedbacks okay? Much love!!! <3