Pretending

Our Pure, Hatred Love

The next morning, Jiyong woke up and found himself spooning Dara what seemed to have been rather comfortably. He screamed and pushed her off the bed, making her land on the floor.

 

Dara woke up and hit her arm against the couch.

 

"AH! YAH!!!!!!!!!" She yelled jumping on the bed and hitting him.

 

 

"What happened? What happened?" Jiyong and Dara's mom came in in a rush, seeing Jiyong and Dara hitting each other.

 

 

Jiyong and Dara froze and stayed calm. Dara sank herself in Jiyong's arms while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

"Oh, omma..." Dara said. "Omma..." Jiyong said patting Dara's head, pretending like they weren't fighting.

 

Jiyong and Dara's mom squealed and covered their mouth, running back outside.

 

"Yah, so in love!" His mom said closing the door then she and Dara's mom laughed with her.

 

 

When they disappeared, Jiyong threw Dara off of him and brushed his clothes.

Dara took a deep breath and glared at him.

 

"DON'T push me off my OWN bed!" She whispered to him with her hands on her hips. Jiyong shrugged his shoulders like nothing happened and walked out.

 

"Let's go wash up together... wifey..." he said with an eyebrow up to her. Dara growled and threw a pillow at him.

Jiyong chuckled and walked out the door, closing it after him.

 

Dara grunted and closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down.

 

"It's okay Dara... you can do this... it's for omma... you can do this..." she said then patted her chest and forced on a smile.

 

 

She walked out and since she and Jiyong already showered the night before, SEPARATELY, she just walked in to the bathroom that was opened.

 

"Yah, get out. It's my turn." Jiyong told her, pushing her out. Dara glared at him and brushed her teeth.

 

"It's my house. I can do whatever I want." She said then quickly brushed her teeth while she wiped her eyes.

 

 

"Aigoo... look at them. Even brushing their teeth together... keke..." their mom squealed from the door.

Jiyong and Dara glanced over at them and smiled widely, showing their toothpaste.

 

They both turned back around and fixed on dead faces.

 

"It's gonna be a LONG day..." Dara mumbled to herself. Jiyong nodded his head tiredly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Later on in the afternoon, Jiyong and Dara got themselves ready to go on the lunch date with their moms.

Dara was about to put on her dress but Jiyong quickly came in. She gasped and covered herself with the bedsheet.

 

"What the HELL are you doing in here?!" Dara whispered madly to him. Jiyong glanced at her and chuckled then turned around and locked the door.

 

"Your mom is in the bathroom for since forever now... my mom's in the living room... where the hell am I supposed to change at?" He asked. Dara thought to herself.

 

"Uh... your house maybe?" She asked. Jiyong looked at her.

 

"You expect me to just go back to my house to change then come back?" He asked.

 

Dara sighed and placed her dress on the bed, covering herself better with the blanket.

 

"Well, that's better than being in here! I need to change too, ert!!" She told him. He sighed and glanced back at her.

 

"You just do your thing. I'll do my thing. Just don't look back at me and I won't look back at you too!" Jiyong told her.

 

"Oh, like that's going to happen." She said.

 

 

Jiyong ignored her and took off his shirt, getting ready to change. She turned around, glaring at the wall, and looked at herself then back at Jiyong.

He took off his pants and looked over, seeing her looking at him.

 

"YAH!" He yelled covering himself. "Byuntae!" He yelled again.

 

Dara turned around and scoffed then covered herself, looking out the window. Jiyong slowly glanced back at her.

 

 

"You're not changing? We're slow already." He told her. Dara looked at him who was still pulling his pants up, still shirtless.

 

 

A/N: Omo! Picture THAT!!! Kekekekeke...

 

 

She sighed and turned around, sitting on the bed.

 

"Hurry up and get out. I don't trust you being in here while I change." She said. Jiyong chuckled and zipped up his pants.

He looked at Dara with a seductive smirk and slowly walked to her, his bare chest in view.

Dara looked at his chest and gulped, moving back.

 

"Y-yah, don't think about anything!!" She whispered to him madly. He chuckled cutely and walked closely towards her. He leaned in down to her, placing his hands beside Dara's legs on the couch.

 

She gasped and widened her eyes, wrapping the blanket as secured as she could around her body so he wouldn't see anything. He tilted his head and moved his head in towards hers.

 

"Omo... my Dara... so pretty..." he whispered to her. Dara looked at him and pretended to throw up. "Eck, so nasty!" She said looking away.

 

Jiyong leaned in closer, making their nose touch. Dara gasped and blinked for a second more. She pulled the blanket to cover herself more and widened her eyes.

 

"You know how vulnerable you are right now?" He asked quietly, breathing in her face. Dara coughed and backed away, covering .

 

"Yah! Your breath STINKS!!!" She yelled closing her eyes. Jiyong scoffed and threw his arms beside her head, laying on top of her.

 

"Yah! Get off of me!" She yelled forcing him off, but he resisted.

 

Jiyong looked into her eyes and smiled. Dara softened her face and looked into his eyes also.

He leaned in closer and she could feel his breath right on top of her lips. She closed her eyes and waited for him to make his move.

 

 

 

Before she knew it, she heard Jiyong chuckling.

She opened her eyes and saw him walking away from her already.

 

 

"Haha, Yah, you do know I have a girlfriend... right?" He asked walking away cooly.

Dara just sat there, shocked at what she just did.

 

 

"Aigoo... so Dara was going to kiss me too?? Ha. How sad..." he said putting on a shirt. He scoffed and left the room, closing the door behind him.

 

 

Dara sat on the bed and shook her head.

 

 

"Omo... omo omo OMO!!!!!!! What just happened?" She asked slapping her face.

 

"It was just a dream... it was just..." she thought to herself and slapped herself again.

 

 

 

"Dara-ah! What did you just do? How shameful?!!" She yelled then quickly got dressed.

 

"Crazy mind... don't be doing things without my CONSENT!!!" She yelled to herself madly.

 

 

A/N: Yeah!!! I wanted to give a double update today since youguys are so amazing!!!! ^_^

Haha, poor Dara.... being played around with Jiyong.... kekekkee... that's the beauty of a playboy!! >.<

Haha... I mean, I don't even know what Jiyong is yet in this story...

maybe he's a playboy, maybe he's not... o.O You shall find out later... hahahaha....

But thanks again for all of your love and support!! Youguys are so amazing!!! <3333333333

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~