Results

Our Pure, Hatred Love

Before going back to work, Jiyong walked out to the balcony and called Sohee real quick.

 

He pouted when she didn't answer and hung up, looking at his phone.

 

"Why isn't she answering?" He asked then put his phone away but it suddenly rang.

 

He smiled seeing that it was her and answered it.

 

"Hey Sohee, how are you?" He asked. "I'm fine..." she replied pursing her lips togeher.

 

"Oh... did you eat yet?" He asked her, looking out into the beautiful view. She smiled and looked around.

 

"Oh, Jiyong, I have to go." She whispered when her boyfriend came back to sit with her. Jiyong looked down sadly and smiled.

 

 

"Oh, okay... I'll see you later then." He told her. "Later?" She asked. Jiyong looked up and nodded.

 

"Yeah... you wanted to meet later... right?" He asked.

 

Sohee chuckled and hit her head, motioning for her friend to wait a minute.

 

 

"Yeah, I said that. Okay. I'll see you later then. Bye." She said then hung up.

 

Jiyong was about to say bye but stopped when he heard that she hung up.

 

"You already hung up?" He asked sadly then hung up also. He sighed and walked back inside.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Later on when Jiyong got off work, he drove to Sohee's house and waited for her to come out.

He got out and leaned against his car with his arms crossed in front of him.

 

Sohee walked out in a short white dress with her hair up beautifully. She gave out a corner smile when she saw him and walked to him.

 

"Hey Jiyong..." she said then just walked into the car.

 

Jiyong watched her weirdly. Usually, she'd give him a kiss before going into the car. But she just ignored him and walked into the car.

 

"Maybe she's just tired..." He thought then smiled and walked into the car too.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Sohee ate at a bench in a park and talked amongst themselves. He looked at her and gave out a corner smile.

 

"I'm sorry I couldn't come meet you that day when I had to go on that lunch date." He told her. She looked at him and smiled.

 

"How was it?" She asked. Jiyong scoffed and shook his head. "Hell. It was sooo bad. My mom and Dara's mom were... I don't even know how to explain it." He said with a short chuckle.

 

Sohee sighed and looked down. She looked back up at Jiyong worriedly.

 

"Will I ever get to go out with you to have a lunch date with your mom?" She asked sadly. Jiyong looked at her and just looked back down with a sigh.

 

Sohee waited for an answer she knew he wouldn't give him. She sighed.

 

 

"Jiyong ah..." she called him. He looked at her with a curious look.

 

 

"We should just break up.... so you can just live your own life. You don't need me. I know now. However much I need you, we won't get to be together anyways..." Sohee thought to herself.

 

 

"Nothing..." she said with a smile, shaking her head. Jiyong smiled and held her hand in his'.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Late at night, Jiyong took Sohee home and walked her to her front porch. He leaned in and kissed her forehead.

 

 

"Good night." He said softly, looking down at her soft face. She sighed and looked away.

 

"Jiyong..." she called him. He looked at her confused. "What is it? What's been bothing you?" He asked curiously.

 

 

"SOHEE!!" Her boyfriend called her from behind Jiyong who looked behind him confused. He looked back at Sohee confused while her boyfriend came to her side, kissing her and standing closely beside her.

 

"Dude! Back away from her!" Jiyong said pushing the guy and pulling Sohee closely towards his side. Sohee smacked her lips and went to the guys side, brushing his arms.

 

"Are you okay?" She asked. Her boyfriend smiled with a nod and glared at Jiyong who narrowed his eyes and glared at them confused.

 

"Who's this?" Her boyfriend asked. Sohee smiled at her boyfriend and looked at Jiyong sadly.

 

 

"I'm sorry Jiyong... but we should go our separate ways." She told him.

 

Jiyong scoffed and looked at her boyfriend to her in disbelief.

 

"What's going on? I don't understand." Jiyong said. Sohee looked at her boyfriend and smiled at him.

 

"Babe, go inside. I'll come in a bit okay?" She said then her boyfriend nodded and went inside.

 

"'Babe'?" Jiyong mocked her. Sohee scoffed and crossed her arms in front of her.

 

"You two even say it alike." She said flashing back to when Dara mocked her also.

 

"Who's you TWO?" He asked confused. "YOU AND DARA! YOUR FREAKEN FUTURE WIFE!!" Sohee yelled madly. He scoffed confused.

 

 

"Sohee-ah, explain to me. What's going on?" Jiyong asked. She looked down at her fingers and took a deep breath, calming herself.

 

 

"I'm sorry Jiyong. But I've been tired of us lately. I... I don't know what to do anymore. What's the point of keeping our relationship if we won't get to be together in the end?" She asked with tears forming in her eyes.

 

"We can just talk it out. I'll talk to my parents." He told her. Sohee just shook her head. "It's useless." She told him.

 

"Please Sohee... please don't do this to me. Don't do this to us." He told her. "I'm sorry Jiyong. But you're better off without me. I've been burdening you only. I know you love me. But I also know that in the end, you and I won't be able to share that love together." She told him.

 

Jiyong just stood there and looked at her. Even though what she said was right, he still didn't want to let her go.

 

"Please just leave." Sohee said with her head down. She was crying quietly. She loves Jiyong. But she doesn't want to be a burden to him. However much she loves him, they won't be together anyways. It just won't happen.

 

Jiyong held in his tears and scoffed, wiping his wet eyes. He just shook his head and walked away madly.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Dara walked out of the bathroom in her short-shorts and t-shirt along with her wet hair dripping onto her t-shirt.

She walked to the kitchen while humming a song and gulped down some water.

 

She looked over when her doorbell rang and walked over confused.

 

 

"Who is it?" She aked walking over to open the door.

 

 

When she opened the door, she found drunk Jiyong wobbling all over the place. She sighed and glared at him annoyed.

 

"Wrong door, dude." She said irritated then closed the door, but Jiyong stuck out his feet and stopped it from fully closing.

 

Dara sighed and smacked her lips.

 

"What do you want?" She asked. Jiyong sighed and walked inside her apartment. He walked to her bedroom and threw himself on her bed.

 

"Yah! What are you doing? Go to YOUR apartment!" She yelled walking to her bedroom.

 

Dara got on the bed and tried to push him off but it was useless. Her girl power was not active at this point.

 

Jiyong grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. He grasped her waist with his hands and pulled her down, placing their bodies closely against each other. Dara gasped seeing how close their they were and grunted.

 

"Jiyong! Let go of me! You're drunk!" She yelled trying to push herself away. Jiyong held her tightly in his arms and sniffed. He groaned and placed his head on her chest, wrapping his arm around her waist.

 

 

"Y-yah..." Dara said trying to move away from him still.

 

 

No response.

 

 

She grunted and tried to move away.

 

 

"Keep moving and I'll kiss you." He said with his eyes closed. Dara froze and kept still. She looked down at the top of his head and looked away confused.

 

 

"What's wrong with you?" She asked realizing he's probably in real pain. He just moved around in her arms and went to sleep, cuddling up in her chest.

 

 

"Go to sleep. Stop thinking." He mumbled softly with his voice cracking then moved closer to her, as if they weren't already close enough. Dara sighed and tensed a little when she felt Jiyong's hand rubbed against her skin.

 

 

"She couldn't have...." Dara thought, thinking back to what Sohee told her earlier.

 

 

"She probably did it already." She thought again with her face softening. She sighed and rested her eyes, her arms on top of his body.

 

 

However much she wanted to move away from his hold, she didn't want anything bad to happen to her.

 

 

One: he said so himself; Two: he's drunk. Three: she felt bad for him, because she knew why he was like this.

 

 

When her ex-boyfriend broke up with her, he was the one to make her laugh. He was the one who helped her through it.

Since that... she'll help him this time.....

 

A tear fell from Jiyong's eyes as he sniffed and slept comfortably.

 

A/N: Well, one thing led to another... at least Daragon are together, right?? I mean, in the same bed too... keke...

Thank you so much for all your love and support!!! <3 Please keep them coming!!!!! ^_^

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! BYE YEOM!!!!!