Chapter IX

I Like U

Thank you all for reading this story ^^

AND of course THANKS SO MUCH FOR MY OLD AND NEW SUSCRIBERS AND ALSO FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS XD



‘’You can come in’’ –It had not been long since he was standing there, outside Hyuna’s room, she opened the door and he was without words with the tidiness of the place.

‘How could someone clean all that mess in less than a minute?’ –his eyes stop at the closet at his right.

‘Don’t tell me’

‘’Did you just stuffed everything in your closet?’’ –Hyunseung inquired her eyes widened, he was now sure of it.

 ‘’O-of course not’’ –she laughed nervously moving her body slightly towards her closet, his expression softened.

‘Unbelievable how can you be so obvious?’ –she was such a bad liar and a cute one at that, in that moment Hyunseung had to control himself so much to not hug her, to not get closer to her.

‘’-re you listening to me?’’ –his thoughts stop to a halt at the hand waving in front of his face and he focused again.

‘’What?’’ –he asked while she sat on her bed and pated beside her for him to sit.

‘’I said, you should take a seat’’

‘’Sure’’ –He sat on the bed, Hyuna clap her hands and said.

‘’Want to play games? I brought a new one when I brought your CD’’ –she stood up walking towards her shelf.

It was curious how they have so much in common, they could talk for hours without become bored, games and music was also very alike, so they became really close since last week. They were such good friends, those someone couldn’t really find easily. But he had to fall for her, more so, she had to fall for someone who was not him. He felt a vibration inside of his pockets and take out his phone.

‘Thinking of the king of Rome’ –He sighed and answered.

‘’Yoboseyo... I see… mind if I carry someone else?’’ –He looked at Hyuna that was putting the disc in the console waiting for the response.

Since a while ago he had been waiting for this call. He had talked with Junhyung this morning and he had asked him to hang out with him this weekend, because he was very busy he said he would call him later to give him an answer. Of course if Junhyung accept he would not appear there, instead he would send Hyuna and so they could get close to each other.

To tell the truth even thought he wanted so much to help Hyuna, he also wished greatly that Junhyung would say No to him. He hushed all those feelings and thoughts away.

‘This is all for Hyuna, if she’s happy I’m happy’ –he repeat in his mind countless times convincing himself this was all for the best. He heard the answer.

‘’I’ll see you then’’ –he kept staring at Hyuna until she gazed back at him.

‘’Who was it?’’ –she stood up and gave him a control, Hyunseung put his best smugly smile.

‘’You just increased the debt you owe me’’

‘’Why, what did I do?’’ –she said worried, his smile getting bigger.

‘’I just got you a date with Junhyung’’ –It was like time had stop, Hyuna stayed frozen there expressionless, and then she slowly questioned.

‘’Jinjja?’’ –her eyes lit up and he could only nod, immediately she grab his hands and drag him to her giving him a crushing hug, when she let go of him she started jumping.

‘’Omg, omg you’re the best Oppa!!’’

‘’I know’’

‘’Tsk’’ –she clicked her tongue and start laughing like a fool. Definitely this was sufficient for him, he concluded seeing her so excited.

‘’When is it?’’

‘’Is this weekend, to be more precise this Saturday’’ –he replied.

‘’Four days?! That’s so early…’’ –she slumped in her bed.

‘’Why, you don’t like it?’’ –he faked offense.

‘’Of course not Oppa, I’m really happy… is just that…’’ –She stop her sentence and change what she was trying to say.

‘’How did you got the date?’’

‘’Well… he doesn’t know you’re going. I told him to hang out with me and that I would carry someone else’’ –her face showed a little of disappointment so he added really fast.

‘’I will not go, so you can spend all day for both of you alone’’

‘’Is not that, is just that I thought he knew I was going and that he accept because of that’’ –her voice was a little sad, but he had the feeling that was not just it.

 ‘’I don’t think that is what have you so…what’s really troubling you Hyuna?’’ –she sighed audible.

 

 ‘’I can’t hide anything from you can I?’’

‘’I… have a problem’’ –she looked up at him and he signaled her to continue.

‘’Is just that… I don’t know what to do, I mean with the date. I have zero experience dating. I’m afraid I’ll do something wrong and make him hate me’’ –she looked down and fiddle with her hands. Hyunseung grab her face so that she was looking at him.

‘’Pabo’’ –Hyunseung move a strand of her hair behind her ear and hold her cheeks.

‘’No one will hate you, and if they do they’re the ones losing’’ –Hyuna heart start beating really fast, her cheeks turning pink and she felt self conscious, she diverted her eyes trying to calm down. But she was touched, she didn’t know Hyunseung thought so high of her and it made her happy somehow. She took a hold of Hyunseung hands and looked straight at him.

‘’Oppa if you ever need anything I will do it without hesitation’’ –Hyuna said with a gentle voice smiled at Hyunseung and he smiled back. Her mood got brighter and she dragged Hyunseung to sit with her on the bed.

‘’That includes any love request, if you like a girl I will help you… no better than that, I will make her your girlfriend’’ –Hyunseung could just laugh at that.

‘If she just knew who I like’

‘’For real, believe me’’ –she pouted and start dragging his arm.

‘’Are you that confident?’’ –he said playfully.

‘’Of course’’ –he got closer to her making the distance between them reduced to a few inches.

‘’Then what would you do if I say the girl I like is you?’’ –he looked at her without blinking, with a serious face trying to read her reactions. Being so close to her he could feel it, she stiffened in her place, and looking at her eyes he saw worry and guilt. He now felt really bad so he put on his best fake smile.

‘’It’s a joke Hyuna’’ –he saw how relief fill her.

‘’Yah! Oppa you scared me’’ –she start hitting his chest with her fists.

‘’Don’t ever joke like that again’’ –she stop hitting him and sighed, at that moment an idea pop in his mind.

‘’Hey, I just thought of a solution for your problem’’ –she stare at him with bright eyes.

 ‘’Why don’t we go on a date?’’ 



Hi Guys how have you been? I hope fine ^^

This chapter was smaller and a little boring so sorry for that.

Like i told you before i was very busy and i will be traveling in a few days so i will have less time to write T^T MIANHAE.

I really don't know when i will be able to update again, but don't worry is not like i will give up the story.

Again thank you so much for your suscriptions and comments, they make me so happy and grateful.

Please have a wonderful Christmass, I love you all <3333