Chapter I

I Like U

Hi Guys, i'll take just a short space to explain somethings.

[...] This means some time has passed, could be minutes or hours in a Non changing pov.

One long line means a change of Pov or perspective.

Two long lines mean the start or end of a chapter.

´´aa´´ this is for when someone is talking.

 



The bell rang signaling the end of the school day, everyone start packing their things to be out as fast as possible. Everyone except of a slender boy, who took all his time as if it was not important. Hyunseung lift his backpack and start to leave, as always he is the last one to come out. As he is out he got surrounded by five boys. He looks at them with disinterest, but he is truly happy that they had waited him as always.

''Hyung, why are you so late?'' –whined a desperate Yoseob. He didn’t give a reply.

''You know he always take his time Hyung'' –said Doojoon peacefully. ´´we better start moving´´

They start walking at a steady pace when Yoseob start talking enthusiastically.

''Hey Hyung did you heard the news?!''

''Here we go again'' -said Kikwang and Dongwon at the same time.

''What is it?'' -Hyungseung ask curious as to what news had his friend so excited, well it wasn’t like he was not like that every day. But he could say something was really making him happy.

''I heard there will be a transfer student starting tomorrow''

''So? ''

''Isn’t it great?!!'' -he exclaimed. ''It can be a cool boy, and join us like Kikwang did''-he jumps slightly. ''Or better, it can be a hot girl, I’m so excited''-He start jumping away. 

''Hey, I told you not to give him candies after lunch break''-said Junhyung with a small smile tugging at his lips.

''I know but… how could I refuse him?''-said Kikwang pointing defeated at his happy friend.

Everyone start laughing hard at Kikwang’s statement.

 

[…]

 

''See you guys tomorrow''

Everyone said their goodbyes to Hyunseung as he smiled and wave to them. He start to walking towards his home and from the corner of his eyes he saw a truck stationing in the house next to his, he stared for awhile but ignored his curiosity as he got at the front door. He opened the door and left his shoes in the entrance changing them for his slippers.

''I’m home''-he said aloud but received no response. How strange his little sister always answer, wasn’t she at home yet? He start walking to the living room when he saw her, she was crouched in front of the window watching something intently.

''Oppa you’re home''-she answered without taking her gaze off the outside. Hyunseung walk towards her and ruffled her hair.

 ''Yah! What are you doing that you can’t gave a properly response when your Oppa get home?''-He yell with fake anger as he starts to tickle her incessantly.

''Oppa…stop…ahaha… I give up, I give up…'' -she said between laughs. He stops and stare at her.

''So? What were you doing?''

''I was just spying at the new neighbors'' she said returning to her former position.

''Ok, so what do you want to eat today Sohyun-ah?''

He steps away in direction to the kitchen.

''Anything you do is fine Oppa''

Hyunseung open the fridge and start taking out the ingredients, he starts washing the vegetables. When he sees his little sister approaching him with a sad face.

''What’s with the sulking face?'' -Sohyun gets nearer and look straight at his eyes pouting.

''I thought it would be a girl my age, but she seems older, though she looks very nice and she is very pretty''

''Uhmm'' -He nods briefly continuing his task.

''You don’t care do you? ''

''I really don´t'' he said sincerely.

''Aigoo Oppa, If you continue like that you’ll never get yourself a girlfriend'' -Sohyun stated with a mischievous look as Hyunseung clean his hands and began tickling her nonstop.

''Ahahaha Oppa...stop…'' she couldn’t stop laughing.

''Who do you think you’re talking to?''

''hahaha…mianhe…jebal…''

''Ok'' -he let her go and she starts panting he pat her head and return to the kitchen.

''Go wash, food will be ready in 15'' -he said as he start slicing the vegetables with ease.

''Nae Oppa-nim'' -she said as she lifts her hand in a military pose. He laughs as she leaves.

''So cute''



 

''Hyuna did you finish unpacking? If so the food is ready'' -the voice of her mother sound very strong despite her being in the first floor.

''Yes Omma I’m coming'' -she yell out loud so that she could hear her clearly.

She smiles to herself, from today onwards she would start a new life in this house and also in a new school. After a very hard work her mother had finally acquired a new job, even though it was still hard for her to left her friends behind it was the best. Yes, after all what happened this was the best.

''And well… we can still stay in contact'' -she said looking at her hand phone intensely with a smile on her lips. She left the phone in the bed and run out of her new room.

 


 

After taking a relaxing bath Hyunseung enter his now dark room in only a towel, even though it was dark he find what he was looking for very fast and start putting on some comfortable clothes. When he could not find his t-shirt he move forward to switch the lights on but freeze in place at the image in front of him…

From where he stand he could clearly see her, a girl, probably his age, maybe younger taking her shirt off, she was with her back to him so she couldn’t see him. She has a really slender body, her hair was also in a long lose ponytail. When her hands got to the rim of her shorts Hyunseung swallowed hard, he was suddenly feeling very hot. When she start pulling her shorts down, his eyes opened with shock and he closed his curtains as fastest as he could. He stayed holding his beating heart as he slid down against the wall releasing a breath he didn’t know he was holding.

That day Hyunseung sleep uneasy all night as images of the mysterious girl fill his mind.

 



Ok guys this is the first chapter and i hope you had enjoy it greatly ^^

What do you think about it? Hopefully i'll be updating soon so don't worry.

Comment, Suscribe and Enjoy xD