Chapter XIII

I Like U


This chapter has become longer that wwhat i expect, however i hope you enjoy this xD



The way home was so full with questions he was glad he was finally at the safety of his home now. Like accustomed, he took a shower and enter his room searching for his sleeping robes.

‘Wait Oppa! You just said someone! And that you saw her every day! Didn’t you? Didn’t you?’

He scratches his head ruffling his hair that was becoming very long and wild. He has to cut it soon.

‘Does that mean she is in Cube?’ –he froze and she notice that making her more curious.

‘I hit the spot didn’t I?’

‘Do I know her?’

‘ Oppa~ tell me please’

After finding his belongings, he lay in the bed shirtless wearing only his pants and closed his eyes tired.

‘’Why do you want to know Hyuna? It will only make things complicated’’ –said Hyunseung in the loneliness of his bedroom.

flashback

‘’If I tell you something about her will you stop questioning me?’’

‘‘mmm’’ –Hyuna stayed in silence thinking very hard if to accept that proposition.

 ‘’deal’’ –she looked at him ready to hear the most revealing secret.

‘‘………………She’s korean’’

‘‘Ah! What’s that Oppa! Is not fair’’ –she punch his shoulder lightly. The anger in her voice making him melt in her curiosity.

‘’Ok then… In my eyes… she’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen, she has this long silky hair and the fairest white skin. Her body is a shocking contrast of her personality. She’s energetic and shy at the same time, she is kind and her name fit her just perfectly Ki... mmm… the only problem is that she is too oblivious and her heart is not available.’’ –Hyunseung added swiftly before the name slipped out of his tongue. He was so drowned in his own thoughts he didn’t notice the reaction he caused with his words. When he saw his house close to them he felt Hyuna stop in her tracks bringing his attention towards her.

‘’Oppa I’m sorry’’ –A tear drop from Hyuna’s eyes. He looked at her shocked.

‘Did she notice?’

 ‘‘I wish she could looked at you, I wish I could help’’ –immediately he embraced her and pat her head.

‘’Is not your fault, the heart is not always fair’’ –He grab her face and made her looked at him, slowly he cleaned the tears that had run through her face. 

‘’Don’t cry ok?’’ –she looked at him and nodded her head, he smiled at her lovingly.

‘’That girl is a dumb Oppa’’ –Hyuna sniffed still in the same position. Not long after she smiled back at him.

‘’Umm, she sure is’’ –he said with a low chuckle distancing himself from her.

They continue walking until both of them reached their houses. They bid good night to each other and when he turned around to leave, the feeling of a hand grabbing his arm brought him back to her.

End of flashback

‘’Idiot girl, don’t insult yourself’’-Hyunseung said smiling softly, he couldn’t wait for tomorrow.


She lay in bed tired with her eyes closed. Hyuna’s left hand, the same one she was not able to control before was on top of the beating heart she couldn’t understand a while ago.

Flashback

She was so curious to know, the identity of the girl that made Hyunseung said such corny words. Just thinking of it gave her the chills. She knew he likes someone but he never speaks about her and she was fine with it. But know, even though she knew how Hyunseung hates to be pestered by the same thing over and over again, she didn’t stop.

He took a long pause before he answered her. She saw how the look in his eyes changed as he started to describe her. The praise that girl received, every beautiful word that came out of Hyunseung’s lips. She… This feeling… It hurts her.

‘I don’t want to hear anymore’ –was the only thing that crossed her mind.

‘’… the only problem is that she is too oblivious and her heart is not available.’’

After she heard his last sentence relief filled her and she stopped in her tracks.  

‘Hyuna what’s wrong with you?’

‘Hyunseung’s voice was so sad when he said those last words, how could she feel like this?’ –Before she could control , it came out.

‘’Oppa I’m sorry’’ –she didn’t know when, but warm embrace her completely. Soft hands grab her face making her look directly at his eyes. This time the closeness didn’t bother her at all, she was really comfortable.

After a few interchange of words, he distance himself from her and they continue the walk home. The moment he was walking away from her, her body just react and grab his.

‘’Tell me?’’ –he looked surprised, well she was also surprised.

‘Why did I do that? Why am I holding onto him?’

‘’mmm… that is…’’

‘’You want me to walk you till your door?’’

‘’Yeah’’

‘’Ok then’’ –She let go of his hand and they got to her door.

‘’Good night Hyuna’’ –Hyunseung start leaving and she said it.

‘’Wait Oppa’’

‘’Yeah?’’

‘’Tomorrow… can we see the movie together?’’

‘’The one you’re seeing with Junhyung?’’

‘’Yeah, can we?’’

End of flashback

She was so confused right now, a lot of questions were eating her mind. The only thing she wanted to think right now was that tomorrow she was spending another day with him, the one that caused this confusion. And tomorrow, she will get her answer away or another.


Today she was prepared to find all answers, or so she thought. Because in that very moment…

‘’Kyaaaaa!’’ –she buried her face in the palm of her hands and peeked through a hole made by her fingers.

‘’hahahahha’’ –Hyunseung laughed at the scene and at the trembling Hyuna beside him. Another scene of the movie appeared, a girl was walking in a dark alley.

‘’Don’t go idiot he’s gon- aaaahhhh!!’’ –Hyunseung doubled in the floor laughing hard. This was officially the best horror movie he has ever seen.

‘’Don’t laugh Oppa’’ –Hyuna said with a weak voice from all the screaming she did. Hyunseung sat straight and continue watching.

They were at her house. They decided to look the movie there since no one would be at her home that night. It was now passed 8 o’clock, the movie was going to finish soon, fortunately, because she didn’t think she could scream any more without damaging her vocal strings forever.

‘And to think I have to see this movie again’ –she looked at the resting time and breathe happily, just five more minutes.


He stood up to turn on the lights of the living room while Hyuna was turning off and putting down the DVD. Suddenly the idea of scarring her crossed his mind. Slowly without making any noise he walked behind her and was prepared to assault her. Hyuna stood up and was about to turn around.

‘’Booh!’’ –he scream behind her making her jump in her place screaming her lungs out. He laughed it off and was rewarded with a punch of her.

‘’I felt my heart was going to explode’’ –she screamed at him and punch him again. He dropped to the floor pretending to be hurt.

‘’Oh~ I think I’m gonna lose my arm, I can’t feel it anymore’’ –Hyuna sit beside him and flick his forehead slightly.

‘’Liar’’ –she stood up and walked towards the dark kitchen but stop in her tracks.

‘’Oppa~ can you cook?’’ –she didn’t mind cooking but being alone in the dark room.

‘’Are you that afraid?’’

‘’Nae, I will cook but please don’t leave me’’

‘’Want me to put the lights on?’’

‘’Please’’

[...]

He woke up groggily to find a dark place he didn’t recognize. He closed his eyes and opened them again trying to focus more in his surroundings. When his eyes turned to his right he froze.

How this happened? He wasn’t entirely sure. Maybe it started the moment he agreed to enter her room? Or was it when they start seeing the movie?

He wasn’t entirely sure, but he also couldn’t think straight right now, for the face of the girl he likes was just a few inches away from his.  He saw her sleeping face, she was so calm, and the urge of touching her face overwhelmed him. He tried to move but he was stuck.

‘Why can’t I move?’ –He looked down, his body was being embraced by Hyuna in a way that he couldn’t take out his hands.

When he lose hope to come out of bed, Hyuna stirred in her sleep and disentangled herself from him. Slowly he came out of her bed and bend over her, a hand touching her cheeks.

 ‘’Sleepy head’’ –he whispered and lift his hand.

‘I was supposed to leave last night after she fell asleep, now how do I leave?’ –He looked at her window and remembered the little balcony their houses had.

‘That’s it!’ –He was about to leave when her voice stop his advances. He turned around and looked at her, she was still sleeping.

‘So Hyuna sleep talks’ –murmurs were coming from with no sense. He walked towards the window opening it. When he turned to look once again at her he clearly heard it, words that hurt more than anything.

‘’Oppa, I love you’’ –he had to be out of there fast, without any precaution to not make noise, he just climb his way out of there. He didn’t want to hear his name, for he already knew who she was calling in her dreams.

‘I like Junhyung, will you help me?’ –he wanted to escape, he had to. Far away from the sound of her voice, he didn’t hear her last sleeping words.

‘’I love you… Hyunseung’'



So how was it? I know it didn't done very beautiful and that i always make Hyunseung suffer, but it will end soon i promise.

Hyuna finally notice her feelings though is was in dreamland, hopefully she will understand her feelings very soon.

Well i hope you have all enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks so much for your comments and suscriptions you're the best guys.

Have nice days ^^.