Chapter VII

I Like U

Hi Guys sorry i took so long, it was even more than i expected.

Anyway please enjoy.

For all my suscribers and readers i love you a lot. <3333


 


After eating, Sohyun announced she was going to hang out at Sulli’s house, she didn’t know who Sulli was, but to be Sohyun friend she guessed she was a nice person. At first she was shy to know Hyunseung family but at being greeted by Hyunseung sister she felt a lot better, she wished she had a little sister like her, though she kept teasing her she was so cute, she envied Hyunseung.

‘Who would think he was such a good cook?’ –He was better than her mom, good she came here today, and maybe she should come more often, so she could see Sohyun and eat Hyunseung’s food. Then she recalled the last thing Sohyun said before leaving.

‘Don’t do anything improper while I’m gone, I will know for sure.’

She started blushing, it was not like she was planning to do anything like that. Now she was in Hyunseung’s room, he was taking a phone call so she used that time to think how she would ask him the favor, she had been very cautious so he would not suspect she wanted something from him.

’Should I ask him directly? Or Should I make an excuse and tell him later?’

She heard the door being opened and looked at him, the words spoken by Sohyun kept ringing in her ears and she started to feel self conscious.

‘What are you thinking? This is Hyunseung, he’s your friend, he’ll never do anything like that to me’ –Without noticing her face became very red, all her thoughts came to a halt when she felt a stinging pain in her forehead, her hands came up to cover the spot and she looked at Hyunseung with a questioning look.

‘Why did he hit me?’

‘’Because you’re thinking way too much’’ –he said a little angry and she defended.

‘’I didn’t’’

‘’Yes you did, if not why are you blushing? I will do nothing so don’t worry’’

A sighed of relief left , he was right she was thinking way too much, his reassuring words made her felt better, now she felt free of worries. While Hyunseung was taking off his blazer, she stands up and looks through the window.

‘’Wow you have a great view of my room from here’’ –she walked around his room and her gaze stop at a photo frame of him and his sister.

‘’So cute, how much years did you had here?’’ –she saw as Hyunseung sit on his bed and he looked at her.

‘’What is the favor’’ –it was not a question but a statement.

‘’What do you mean favor? I came to play’’ –when was she discovered? He kept looking at her with the same expression, she was not ready to ask that so she came up with something else.

‘’Can you explain me math?’’ –that was the first thing that came to her mind, well she it was not a bad idea either.

‘I can learn and then ask him the real thing’ –she concluded.

Hyunseung stood up and walked to his working table motioning her to came and sit. He took out some books and told her.

‘’You should have told me earlier, you know I will help if you ask me’’ –he sighed and give her a smile.

‘’It was so obvious you wanted something from me’’

‘’Really?’’ –she was surprised, she really thought she made a good job hiding it.

‘’Everything was written in your face’’ –he laughed.

‘’So what do you not understand?’’ –She start seeing his notebook, she didn’t recognize anything.

‘’Let me think… uhmm… Everything?’’

‘’Are you serious?’’

‘’Are you making fun of me? I’m serious babo’’ –she was embarrassed now.

‘’Ok then let’s start form this’’

[…]

They had been studying since a while and she was amazed at how she could understand him so easily, she could not believe how she didn’t understand this before. Even thought she understood she could not focus entirely, her mind thinking of a way to discuss the reason she was here.

Well it was not like he could refuse, if he dare say no she could always use his promise to her as the chain to help her, but she didn’t want to force him, if he ever helped her she wanted it to be by his free will.

‘’Hyuna do you understand this?’’ –she looked at what he was pointing.

‘’Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention’’ –she had to say it.

‘Now or never Hyuna’ –she filled herself with determination, she had to say it.

‘’Hyunseung the truth is I didn’t come to study maths… I.. the favor I want to ask you has nothing to do with this’’ –she looked up at him with apologetic eyes.

 ‘Please say you’ll help me’


He was sitting really close to her since they start studying, from that distance he could really appreciate her beauty, every time she started doing an exercise he stared at her trying to not get caught, her eyes, hair, nose, cheeks, lips, he studied everything of her face but the smile she wore every time she understood something was the best he thought, she looked at him and he diverted his eyes like he was seeing the new exercise.

‘What is happening to me?’ –he has a lot of female friends, but this was the first he felt so… uncomfortable? Different? He didn’t really know. He glanced at her again, this time something was wrong, she seemed worried about something, just like this morning in class.

‘’Hyunseung the truth is I didn’t come to study maths… I.. the favor I want to ask you has nothing to do with this’’ –she looked up at him with apologetic eyes.

‘What?’ –he was confused, he was sure what she wanted was a tutor, if not what could it be to have such a troublesome expression? 

He sat in a way that made both of them face each other directly and looked at her in a way that expressed her to continue with her statement, she took a deep breath and her eyes were full of nervousness.

‘’I… like… mmm…’’ –without noticing when exactly it started, his heart started to beat crazily at those words, ideas of her confessing filling his mind making, the situation of his heart worse.

‘What do I do if she likes me? Should I say yes? Do I like her too?’ –he had to admit it, she was pretty, cute, also she was someone he believe he could trust, she was friendly… but he didn’t know her that much, her eyes suddenly showed a lot of confidence and she voiced it, words he would have preferred not to hear ever again.

‘’I like Junhyung oppa’’ –the words got struck in his mind, a pang of something he never felt before hit his heart, it felt like a lot of rocks had replace the organ in his chest, it was so heavy to breath, so difficult.

‘’Are you that shocked?’’ –he didn’t know what his expression was in that moment but he tried to compose his self, what was this feeling?

‘’erhmm… no… I’m just… is it true?’’ –he had to asked again maybe he heard wrong.

‘’Yes, I like him’’ –ignoring his feelings he asked the question he was somewhat afraid of.

‘’So you want me to help you with him?’’ –she looked down and blushed, after a moment she looked back at him and nodded, he saw her, all of her, it was true, she really liked him. He didn’t know why but the sole idea of seeing her happy, it made him happy too, if her happiness was Junhyung he would do it.

‘’I’ll help you’’ –faster that lighting he was in a tight embrace, joy pouring everywhere from her.

‘’Thank you, thank you’’ –she sat again in her seat and showed him the most beautiful smile he ever saw, so much the heart he thought frozen was now beating wildly and he laughed sincerely.

‘’Are you that happy?’’

‘’Of course’’

‘’Don’t be, you owe me a big one’’ –he joked trying to get things like before, she stand up and twirl around.

‘’I don’t care’’ –she laughed hole heartily gaining another of his true smiles.

‘Ah I see… So I am the more stupid between we both’ –this time his smile change to a sad one.

‘Until you’re with the one you like so much… am I allowed to love you Hyuna?      



Hi, again sorry for my long absence, i know i promised a fast update T^T

But i've really been overly busy.

FINALLY Hyunseung noticed his feelings and from now onwards there will be a lot more interactions between them.

I know you all like to read in silence, but Comment, how do i know if you like or dislike something?

Feel free to suscribe, comment, vote, anything.

Have nice days ^^.