Chapter V

I Like U

 

Thanks so much for my surcribers, you made my day and give me strengt to write.



 ‘’I’m home’’ –she said as she enters her home but no one replied, she sighed, it was nothing strange but she still wishes someone would give her an answer when she got home, from the moment her parents divorce, her mother start working hard and until late night to provide everything necessary for their home and for her and she admire her for that, she was the reason she got so far and she was really grateful.

Smiling to herself she opens her room, today was such a good day, she began undressing starting with her skirt leaving her in shorts, then her blazer but as she start ing her shirt she heard a voice that made her jump from the surprise.

‘’Are you trying to seduce me? Because it will have no effect’’ –swiftly she look up from her blouse to Hyunseung .

‘’From when are you there... wait why didn’t you told me before? –she starts buttoning her shirt again giving him a disapproving look.

‘’I just got here so don’t worry’’ –at seeing her expression he added.

‘’And don’t look at me like that is your entire fault, this is the second time you know? Just close the curtains’’ –he said with a light pink in his cheeks causing her to blush ‘wait what?’

‘’S-second time? When… no, no that’s not it… What… did you saw? –she struggled with the words.

‘’Be careful you’re lucky I was the one who saw, then bye’’ –he start closing his window.

‘’Wait! Why didn’t you answered?!’’ –he closed his curtains and she could heard him laughing at the other side.

‘’Don’t laugh!!’’ –she screamed and got mad at hearing him laughing harder non-stop, she closed her windows and panicked.

‘What did he saw’ –she dropped in her bed and start rolling with her hands in her face.

‘Ahhh how embarrassing’ –she whined mortified but couldn’t think about it any longer because her phone start ringing, she pick it up and sat straight excited at seeing the incoming call name, it was her best friend, they had studied together since kindergartner until she moved to America two years ago, now they just talk by phone or in video and she was always been protect by her, her good friend Amber, they have not talk since she moved and she had been waiting for the call since last night.

‘’I’ve missed you!!’’ –Hyuna said as soon as she answers.

‘’How have you been Hyuna ’’ –Amber said with a relax tone.

‘’I’m fine and you?’’

‘’I’m fine as always, so how are things in your new school?’’

‘’Good, everyone treat me well and they are very friendly’’ –said Hyuna excitedly as she start searching for clothes to put on, remembering her neighbor she added.

‘’I also made a new friend’’ –her voice very sweet when she said that.

‘’Really? You’re faster than I thought’’ –Amber respond with fake envy.

‘’So… who is the new friend?’’

‘’His name is Jang Hyunseung, he is my seat mate and also my neighbor’’ –she laughed and then added.

‘’He is taller than me and very handsome, also is very kind and smart and he also-‘’ ‘’Do you like him Hyuna?’’ –she was interrupt and at hearing that question she tried to defend as fast as possible.

‘’Ahh? No I don’t I… I mean I do but not in that way, I really like him as a friend’’

‘’Uhumm’’

‘’I know what I’m going to say will not help and it may sound strange because I’ve only known him for less than a day… but being near him is so comfortable, is like I’ve known him from ages, talking to him is not awkward and I think is the same for him’’ –Hyuna gave a small laugh.

‘’It sounds crazy don’t it?... but I really don’t like him like that believe me’’

‘’I do, I was just joking around’’ –she laughs and says.

‘’How could you fall for someone in just a day? ’’ –she scoffed like it was something impossible.

‘’…’’

‘’Hyuna? ’’

‘’I… umh… think I did? ‘’ –she said very low as if it was the worst secret.

‘’What? ’’

‘’I think I like someone… I’m not sure yet, but I think I do really like him…’’

Hyuna start telling her all her day explaining all her feelings when she was near Junhyung and how confused she was about it.

‘’I don’t know what to tell you, it seems like you really like him but think about it more you don’t know him well’’

‘’I will but tell me how are things there? ’’

‘’They’re good, yesterday…’’ –Amber start talking about her days there and they laugh a lot.

[…]

Today she had come to school with Hyunseung and in the way they had cross paths with Doojoon and the rest, she had laughed all the way with their occurrences, everyone was so funny, she was happy she get to know them. The bell rang bringing her back from her daydreaming state.

‘I’m so hungry, good time pass fast this time’ –she thought clutching her stomach.

‘’Hey Hyun-‘’ ‘’Hyuna, do you want to have lunch with us? –said Jihyun pointing at another girl in the next extreme of the classroom. Hyuna gave a glance at Hyunseung and at seeing him nodding she replied.

‘’Yeah sure I would love to’’ –she wanted to eat with the boys but she also wanted to know girl friends.

‘’Will you mind accompanying us to class B? We’re going to pick up another friend’’ –Jihyun smiled apologetically.

‘’No I don’t’’ –she return the smile warmly and look at Hyunseung.

‘’See you’’

‘’Uhmm’’

The girls got out of the class A and start walking towards class B.

‘’Hyuna I forgot to present you, this is my friend Jeon Jiyoon’’ –said Jihyun.

‘’Hi my name is Kim Hyuna nice to meet you’’ –Hyuna gave a 90 degrees bow earning a small laugh of Jiyoon.

‘’You don’t need to be so formal Hyuna, Is nice to meet you too’’ –Jiyoon said giving a small nod as bow.

‘’We are here’’ –Interrupt Jihyun looking at class B plate number.

Hyuna peeked from the door while Jihyun and Jiyoon enter the classroom and saw Junhyung writing some notes, she blushed and stare at him from the corner of her eyes to not be suspicious. 

‘Do I really like him? All I’ve been thinking is him’ –Junhyung lift his face to give a look at the whiteboard making her heart skip a beat from the sudden movement.

‘’Hyuna you’re here! Did you miss us that much?’’ –Hyuna put her hand on top of her heart and looked at the Yoseob with wide eyes.

‘’Kamjjagya’’ –she took a deep breath and answered.

‘’No I just came to-‘’ ‘’Hyuna did we make you wait too much?’’ –said an energetic Jiyoon.

‘’No don’t worry’’

‘’She is our friend Heo Gayoon’’ –said Jiyoon and Hyuna introduce herself shyly.

‘’We should go now I’m starving’’ –said Jiyoon dispelling the awkward atmosphere.

‘’Aren’t you eating with us today Hyuna yah?’’ –as she heard that voice Hyuna looked up and tried to calm herself to give him a decent reply.

‘’Sorry Oppa today I’m going to eat with the girls’’ –Kikwang start moving to their direction interested in what they were talking about.

‘’Why don’t we eat together? ’’ –interrupt Gayoon when Kikwang got there to what he respond.

‘’That’s a good idea, what do you think Hyung? ’’-Junhyung nodded pleased.

‘’Then I’ll go fetch Dongwoon’’ –Hyuna at hearing this decided to use this moment to be with him alone and know more about him.

‘’Can I go too? I want to know Dongwoon classroom’’

‘’Sure, we will be back soon’’



I know this chapter was short sorry still i hope you had enjoy it.

I've been really busy with college and could only write this much, i'll try to have chapter 6 sooner.

For those who suscribe, comment and read my story i'm really grateful.

Have good days all of you ^^.