Chapter XXI

I Like U

Hi guys ^^

Please enjoy.



Hyuna was walking in the corridors of the school with Hyunseung, it was very soon so they were taking their time to get to the classroom. Suddenly they heard a yell and turned to the voice. It was Yoseob, he was with Dongwoon and Jiyoon.

‘’Good morning love birds’’ –Jiyoon was the first to greet them. Hyuna smiled at her and greet everyone. Hyunseung was about to do the same but was interrupt by an excited Yoseob.

‘’That’s not important right now’’

‘’What have you so hyper?’’ –Hyunseung said before she could ask him.

‘’I heard today there was a new teacher coming’’

‘’A new teacher?’’

‘’Yes, she or he will be replacing Teacher Lee in English’’

‘’That’s it?’’ –Hyuna said as if it was not a big matter.

‘’What do you mean ‘that’s it?’ ’’-Dongwoon gave a face palm.

‘’Oh no here we go again’’ –he said.

‘’Don’t you see my love life can finally begin? I hope she’s a beauty, if it’s so I will gladly study’’ –everyone start laughing, the way he said it was so dramatic.

‘’Why are you laughing?’’ –that made them laugh harder.

‘’First came Hyuna but she’s definitely not my type--’’ –Hyuna stop laughing and glare at him but he continue talking.

‘’--and even if she was, she was always over Hyunseung’’ –that last statement made it for her.

‘’Yah! What do you mean all over Hyunseung?’’ –when she yelled at him Yoseob started to imitate her in a silly way and with an overly sweet voice. Hyuna was about to grab him but he run from her continuing making the rest laugh.

‘’Hey stop teasing my girlfriend, only I can do that’’ –Hyunseung grab her waist bringing her abruptly to his side making her blush.

‘’Hyunseung oppa’’ –she said touched.

‘’ugh let’s go boys if I stay here more time I feel like puking rainbows’’ –joked Jiyoon but the joy end as the bell signaling the start of classes was heard.

Today was definitely a tranquil day, nothing had changed so much from vacations and somehow she felt the happiest right now. Her mom was doing fine with her job, she had friends she thought she would never acquire and she had Hyunseung by her side… literally. Nothing could be better than this and nothing could change it. Now the last class would start soon, they had English. Because of Yoseob she had been expecting this new teacher. From lunch she knew it was a female and apparently a ‘goddess’.

Then she saw her and she froze. She was indeed beautiful of course she was, she would never forget her even if she wanted to.

‘No maybe I’m wrong, maybe they just look alike’ –the teacher stand in front of everyone and present herself.

‘’I’m Choi Gina. Your English teacher, let’s get along.’’ –she lowered her head instantly.

‘It was her’ –she heard how she asked for everyone to introduce since she didn’t know them and heard one by one how her classmates said their names. Time was passing so slowly but at the same time so fast. Every time she heard another name she felt herself tenser.

‘’Hyuna you ok?’’ –Hyunseung whispered to her but she totally ignored him. A lot of thoughts were running through her mind.

‘What would happen to her if everyone knew’ ‘Would they be the same to her?’ ‘Would they be the same as them?’ ‘Does the teacher hate her?’ ‘Will she have to move again?’ ‘And Hyunseung—‘

Her turn was coming soon. She felt smothered, she needed to get out of there, and she wanted to run. Not really thinking she stood up and walked to the exit.

‘’Excuse me I don’t feel well’’ –she whispered hard enough for the teacher to hear. She was about to open the door.

‘’Kim Hyuna? Is that you?’’ –she turned at the voice of her name and looked down. She took a glance at her hands.

‘’I’m sorry’’ –her voice broke down and she run out of there as fast as she could as tears escaped her eyes as memories flood her.

.

.

.

Beside him Hyuna was stiff and seem deep in thought, somehow he was extremely worried about her, like if she needed him the most in that moment. He looked at her, she was pale and her eyes were moistened.

‘’Hyuna you ok?’’ –he asked lowly so to not call attention from others, but she didn’t reply to him. ‘Why was she like that?’ ‘Did something happen?’ those questions haunted him. He glanced at Teacher Choi, it had all started the instant she enter the classroom. From the corner of his eyes he saw Hyuna standing and leaving the room. He also stood up and left behind her without giving any explanation.

‘’Wait there student’’ –he was stopped by the new teacher.

‘Aish what to do? Hyuna was about to leave’ –he sighed and turned to Mrs Choi and waited for her to speak.

‘’If you’re going after Hyuna, could you tell her I want to talk to her urgent?’’ –this surprised him. Did they really know each other? Was that why Hyuna left?

‘’Sure I’ll tell her’’ –he bowed and heard her say something else before running after her.

‘’Also tell her she was not at fault’’ –said the teacher with a melancholic voice.

‘What did that mean?’

.

.

.

Hyuna was sitting on a bench in the park near the school building, even though she wanted to run away, she didn’t want to go too far in case they got worried about where she was. Actually she liked this park a lot. It was a place she often stop by with Hyunseung to fool around a little when any of them where stressed or something bad happened. She smiled and inhaled the fresh air trying to forget the reason she was here to no avail. Again she felt her tears running out.

‘’Hyuna?’’ –she heard the familiar voice calling her, she wiped her eyes swiftly and stand.

‘’Ah Hyunseung why are you here? Class hasn’t ended yet’’ –she said looking down to avoid any questions. Hyunseung sat on the bench and looked at the sky.

‘’You know I hate when you do that’’ –he said like talking to his self but she stayed in silence.

‘’I was worried. If you don’t want to tell me it is ok, but at least let me be with you’’ –Hyuna sat at his side and cried. Hyunseung wrap his arms around her and stayed there with her until she couldn’t cry anymore.

‘’Hyunseung oppa’’ –Hyuna said with a shaky voice gaining his attention.

‘’Mmm’’ –he hummed.

‘’Will you hear me out?’’ –he patted her head and made her face him.

‘’Always’’



Finally the end is starting. This will be about Hyuna’s past that I am sure a lot of you were curious about. I just couldn’t end this without explaining everything.

Like I promised this is the second update for today.

What do you think happened to Hyuna? This story is very cliché so maybe you already guessed. Anyway please have nice days.

Love u guys.

Thanks for all those readers who like this.

For my subscribers, I’ve never ever imagined so much people would follow this. Thank you so much! xD you guys are the best.

Those who comment, you don’t know how happy it makes me. You always made my days ^^