Chapter XVII

I Like U

Hi there guys ^^. I hope you enjoy this, Thanks for your comments and subscriptions and sorry for the late update.



Hyuna was in a car looking at the scenery through the door’s window. It’s been a long time since she last came here.

‘Things really did not change here’ –she thought admiring the houses and buildings.

It has been six months. Six months since she left here to go to Seul, and six months since she fell in love with her handsome neighbor and seat partner Jang Hyunseung. Also it’s been a few days since they came out of school for summer vacations. She was now in her way to her hometown in the house of her mother’s family.

They continue the ride for at least 10 minutes until they finally get to their destination. Hyuna’s mom park the car and they both came out. Hyuna run to the front door and ring the bell. Soon an elder couple came out to greet them.

‘’Aigoo isn’t this our beautiful granddaughter?’’ –Hyuna approach the both of them hug them and kissed them.

‘’Grandpa, Grandma I missed you’’

‘’Enter, enter I prepared your favorite snacks’’ –Hyuna eyes lit up and she enter followed by her mother. They sat at the dining table and start updating while eating.

‘’So Hyuna, do you have a boyfriend?’’ –Shyly she nodded.

‘’Don’t let him go like your mom okay?’’ –she moved uncomfortable in her seat and continue eating.

‘’Omma!’’

‘’I’m just saying’’ –Hyuna lift herself from there.

‘’I’m going to unpack my things, I’ll be down soon. Thank you for the food’’ –Hyuna  stood up and left for the second floor, and as she got to her room she start unpacking. A nock on the door stop her work.

‘’Can I pass?’’

‘’Sure Mom’’ –Her mother enter to the room and grab her hands sitting them both in the untidy bed.

‘’Hyuna I hope you don’t mind your Grandma, she often says silly things’’ –her mother said serious and worried.

‘’It’s fine Mom’’ –her mother hug her and before she left she winked at her.

‘’Though she’s right in something. Don’t let go of my son-in-law, because I like him too much’’ –Hyuna mother went out of the room and Hyuna just blushed.

‘That mother of mine, is really the weirdest’

.

.

.

Hyuna lay sprawled in her bed looking intensely at the ceiling. She sighed and lifted her cell phone that she grabs securely in her hands. Searching through the options she enters in images, there she opened the one she liked the most. It was a photo of her now 6 months boyfriend, she sighed. It’s been 3 weeks since she last saw him. She missed him so much

‘’Oppa~’’ –she was extremely bored. Since the beginning of summer vacations, Hyunseung had to leave for a family trip and she was not able to see him all this time. She wanted to see him so much, she was considering following him, but she couldn’t. She and her mom had promised to pass this time together as well. The phone start vibrating and before the tone could start she answered it.

‘’Hyunseung?’’ –she asked hiding really hard her emotions.

‘’Yey~’’ –she heard his chuckle from the other side of the line.

‘’Bogoshipeo’’ –she said boringly and he laughs.

‘’Me too, but you know I still have to be here for a week more’’ –he said a little disappointed, after all he also wanted to pass this vacations with Hyuna.

‘’So where are you now?’’ –she asked curious. From what Hyunseung had told her, he was going to different places.

‘’Right now we are at the beach in Busan. I wish you were here, the day is sunny and fresh just how you like it’’

‘’It’s fine, I’m still here at my grandparents home and the day is also sunny’’

‘’When are you going back to Seul?’’

‘’Tomorrow’’

‘’Why so fast? I thought you were going to spend all the vacations there’’

‘’Umm I thought so too, but Mom received an urgent call from her work and we well be heading there as fast as possible.’’ –then something occur to her.

‘If Hyunseung was at the beach…’ –she took in air.

‘Girls!’

‘’Oppa!’’ –she yelled serious. Hyunseung was startled with the sudden yell.

‘’Did something happen?’’ –she bit her lip a little ashamed.

‘’Oppa you’re not allowed to look at the view’’ –she said very low.

‘’What view?’’ –Hyunseung looked around him and noticed a lot of girls in swimsuits, some of them were even bikinis and he smiled decided to a bit.

‘’You mean the y girls in the beach?’’

‘’Don’t look!... Oppa wait there! I’m definitely going now’’ –he burst out laughing.

‘’It’s not necessary babe, I only have eyes for you’’ –he said seductively making her blushed at hearing his words.

‘’…’’

‘’Are you maybe… blushing?’’

‘’O-of course not. I was just thinking how corny that sounds’’ –Hyuna scoffed and then hear her mother calling for her.

‘’Oppa I need to go, my Mom is calling’’

‘’I’ll call you tomorrow then. I love you’’ –she was a little sad she couldn’t talk to him longer.

‘’Love you too Oppa’’ –she said and hanged up. She smiled at her phone and then touched her beating heart.

After a while of spacing out, she stood up and went to search for her Mom.

.

.

.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw his face and ears a little red for sun exposure. Good he had put on the sun block or else he would look funny. He walked to his bed and flopped in it, he start searching for his phone under the pillow and found it easily. He opened it and stay staring at a picture of Hyuna. He missed her so much. Even though he was enjoying his time with his family, he felt a little empty without her.

‘’Again Oppa?’’ –he felt a depression in his bed and saw Sohyun looking at his phone.

‘’What thing?’’

‘’eish, I mean staring at Unnie’s photo’’ –he nodded slightly and she added.

‘’I wish Unnie was here, it will be more fun’’- before he could reply the voice of his mom interrupts him.

‘’Sohyun Hyunseung go to sleep already, tomorrow we’re travelling really soon and I need you to pack your belongings‘’

‘’Were are we going now Mom?’’ –his mom smiled.

‘’We’re going to visit your father’s parents’’ –he gleamed.

‘’That’s near home’’

‘’Yes, we will stay there about a week and then we’re heading home. Now go to sleep already’’

.

.

.

Hyunseung was walking in the backyard of his grandparent’s home. His mother and father were cooking a BBQ and he was just staring at both of them cooking.

‘This is so peaceful’ –he thought while he relaxed a little more. Suddenly he felt a vibration in his pocket followed by a loud song. He took it out fast thinking it may be Hyuna but was disappointed to see the Unknown number.

‘’Yoboseyeo?’’

‘’Is this Jang Hyunseung-ssi?’’ –a woman’s voice could be heard in the next line.

‘Who could it be?’ -he didn’t recognize the voice.

‘’Nae’’

‘’Son-in-law~~ how are you?’’ –he cough in surprise to the sudden outburst of happiness.

‘’Mrs Kim?’’

‘’Yes It’s me. But call me Ommoni, aren’t you our Hyuna’s handsome boyfriend?’’

‘’N-nae. Do you need something Ommoni?’’

‘’Omo! You’re so smart… actually Hyunseung-ah, Hyuna and I are back to Seul. You remember Hyuna’s birthday do you?’’ –of course he knew, it was in two days.

‘’Yes’’ –he said with confidence, though he was a little sad because he couldn’t spend that day with her.

‘’I’m afraid that that day I have to go to Jeju for an important sign and it’s impossible for me to be with her. I’m such a bad mom’’ –he heard a sighed on the other line.

‘’Don’t say that Ommoni, I’m sure Hyuna understands’’ –she laughed a little.

‘’It is okay. Anyway! I’m calling to ask you a great favor that I am sure you will gladly accept’’

‘’What is it?’’ –he asked very curious.

‘’I’d like for you to come and celebrate with her that day. Could that be possible?’’ –Hyunseung opened his eyes wide.

‘Really? Go to celebrate with Hyuna?’ –but then his parents crossed his mind. He couldn’t go like that.

‘’I would really like to, but I have to ask my parents’’ –he said with disappointment.

‘’Don’t worry, don’t worry, I’ll talk to them. Can you pass them to me?’’ –said Hyuna’s mom freshly.

‘’Sure’’ –Hyunseung walked to his parents and pass the phone to his father. From there he couldn’t hear the conversation but he saw how they glanced at him from time to time and then hanged up.

‘’Hyunseung you want to go?’’ –his father asked seriously.

‘’Huh?’’

‘’If you want to, I give you permission.’’

‘’Jeongmal?’’ –he asks perplexed. His mother nodded and said.

‘’You’ve been so absent minded lately Seungie. I know you miss Hyuna-yah. If you want you can go now’’ –He hug his parents.

‘’Thank you Omma, Appa’’ –He ran to the backdoor and enter the house. At reaching his room he packed up everything hastily with a big smile on his face.

‘I can’t believe I’m seeing you this soon Hyuna’



Guys sorry for this late update, also i know is not the best chapter, but it was necessary.

Don't worry next chapter will be all 2hyun. From now on the chapters will become longer because it is nearing the end. So i will probably take a little longer than usual.

However ideas had been flowing endlessly and i just have to write the next chapter in the computer. So if i am able to i will update tomorrow chapter 18 ^^.

Thank you so much for your interest in this story,  for your views, subscriptions, comments and everything xD

Please continue to look after it and don't forget to comment, i love to read your opinions ^^

Have a good day xD