Chapter VI

I Like U

For all the SUSCRIBERS and READERS who like this story, THANKS <333333 



Hyuna was walking with Junhyung towards Dongwoon classroom, from moments she kept stealing glances at his features contemplating what he had that attract her so much, they walked in silence causing her to only hear the fast beating of her heart, looking at him again she decided this silence was too much tension for her.

‘I’ve got to say something’ –taking all the courage she had she start an inoffensive conversation.

‘’l didn’t saw Doojoon oppa with you, is he in another class? ’’

‘’We are in the same class, but he left sooner to help teacher Choi with some files’’ –he answer and divert his eyes from the hallway to her, shyly she look back at him her heartbeat increasing every moment.

‘’True, he is your class representative. Should we search for him too? ‘’ –She asked, truth to be told she wanted to be more time alone with him even if she skipped lunch.

‘I must really like him, how can I change my precious food for him?’

‘My heart keeps beating non-stop, even my thoughts are only invaded by him, is this what people call love at first sight?’

‘Should I confess? No, I can’t do that I should make sure he likes me first and I don’t w-‘

Junhyung nudged Hyuna carefully to gain her attention.

‘’Are you listening to me? ‘’

‘’Uhmm… yeah’’

‘’We are here I’ll call him and then we can go’’

‘’Sure, I’ll wait here’’ –Hyuna smiled at him immersing herself again in her thoughts.

[…]  

It was math class and it would soon be done, the teacher had left some problems in the whiteboard to be resolved, but at that moment Hyuna didn’t have the mind to do them, gosh she didn’t even understand it. Looking at her side, she notices Hyunseung book with everything solved.

She sighed defeated and start thinking of better things, things like the lunch she had today. They enjoyed the lunch very much, getting to know all the girls better was the best she thought, they were very unique just as the guys and they became friends very fast, At first it was a little bit awkward, but with Yoseob and Jiyoon things got very familiar, everyone laugh a lot, even Gayoon and Kikwang that were very shy. Noticing Gayoon acting reminded her of how she acts usually around Junhyung so she asked Jihyun if she was always like that and she said to her laughing quietly.

‘’Is not that at all’’ –then whispers.

‘’She has a crush on Kikwang ssi, that’s why, usually she’s more lively’’

Hyuna sighed again, remembering crushes made her aware of her own, again her thoughts began to focus on her crush, on Junhyung. At least she knows it now, her feelings, the only thing needed was making him fall for her.

‘But how am I supposed to do that? I have zero experience when it comes to love’

‘If I just had someone to help-’

‘’Hyuna are you not going home today?’’ –Hyuna thoughts were stop to a halt at hearing the voice of Hyunseung, and an idea pop in her mind.

‘That’s it! Hyunseung is now my best friend isn’t he? He said he would do anything for me didn’t he?’

Making her best effort to hide her intentions she put her things down hastily in her bag, earning a strange look from Hyunseung.

‘’Hyunseung oppa can I go play at your house today?’’ –she begged in a cute way.

‘’Please?’’ –she pursed her lips widening her eyes earning a sigh as reply.

‘’I knew I could always count with you’’ –She jumped happily, fortunately there were almost no one in the classroom, she stretch her hand and grab Hyunseung’s.

‘’Let’s go Oppa, they must be waiting for us’’


 

The teacher was gone and the students were starting to leave, as the others he start packing his belongings but when he was going to stand up he noticed Hyuna hadn’t pack her things yet, she had being immersed in her thoughts since they came back from recess time.

‘Maybe she is happy she made friends with Jihyun and company’ –he guessed, looking straight at her again, she was unmoving.

‘Did she even notice everyone is leaving?’ –now that he looked at her more, she seemed worried about something.

‘’Hyuna are you not going home today?’’ –He was curious about what was the problem but decided to make her tell him on time, after he voice the question Hyuna eyes expression changed drastically, as if she had find the answer of the so troublesome problem.

She started to put everything in her bag swiftly, she was definitely hiding something and for her behavior he concluded that something had something to do with him.

‘’Hyunseung oppa can I go play at your house today?’’ –she begged in a cute way, he was weary she was behaving too strange, first she seemed worried, then she obviously find the solution, then she is acting all cute, not that he complaint but he was now sure she wanted a favor from him. Trying to act hard to convince he stayed silent, the truth was he couldn’t think he could refuse too long, not if she beg him that way.

‘’Please?’’ –she pursed her lips widening her eyes earning a sigh of defeat from him. He thought he would stay strong a little more.

‘So that’s all you can resist Hyunseung?’

‘’I knew I could always count with you’’ –She jumped happily, fortunately there were almost no one in the classroom, suddenly she stretch her hand and grab his, it was so sudden his heart skip a beat, but relaxed at seeing her happy face.

’Let’s go Oppa, they must be waiting for us’’

[…]

‘How can she have so much energy?’  

They had just said goodbye to the guys and she start to drag him towards his home, he had been thinking all the way home, what was the favor she wanted to ask him for and he had came up with just one thing…

‘MATHS… What else could it be but it? She at that and the teacher had left an assignment’

They were now a foot from his front door, he released the grip she had on him, his hand now felt empty without hers, but he didn’t want her sister to misunderstand or he would not see a day without her teasing. He started searching his pocket for the keys and then opened the door. They both take off their shoes, Hyuna was really quite.

‘Maybe she’s shy’ –He thought.

‘‘Excuse the intrusion’’ –she said very low, if he wasn’t that close to her he thinks he would have not heard her.

‘’I’m home’’ –he said very load so that he could be heard through all the first floor, he start walking to the living room followed by Hyuna when fast footsteps could be heard.

‘’Oppa you’re home’’ –she appeared from the kitchen and stop at seeing Hyuna, surprised written in her face at first was replaced by a smile. Hyuna bowed to her and said hello earning the same response from her younger sister.

‘’Hyuna this is my sister Sohyun, Sohyun this is my friend Hyuna’’

‘’You are our new neighbor aren’t you?’’

‘’Yes, nice to meet you’’ –Hyuna laughed shyly.

‘’Make yourself comfortable Unnie, I’ll take a bath and be back’’ –She walked close to him and tiptoe searching for his ear, then whispered.

‘’You’re really fast Oppa but I like her, don’t do anything while I’m gone, ok?’’ –Before he could grab her she dodged and left them alone.

‘That little brat is really something’ –a light pink on his cheeks, Hyuna approached him.

‘’What did Sohyun said?’’ –curiosity obvious in her tone.

‘’To be courteous since she likes you’’ –He lied, well it was not an entire lie, Sohyun really seemed to like her.

He walked towards the kitchen and washed his hands.

‘’Do you want something to drink?’’

‘’I’m not thirsty, but where is your mom?’’

‘’My parents work until night, don’t worry I know to cook’’ –He added, he knows she didn’t meant it that way but he couldn’t restrain from teasing her.

‘’I didn’t meant that, I’m not hungry’’ –She pouted, her stomach started growling, Hyunseung could not control his laughter, and grab his abdomen.

‘So cute’  

‘’I’ll take that as a ‘please cook fast’ signal’’ –He laughed again and start cooking.

‘’Can you help me with the table?’’

‘’Sure’’ –She started to fix the table, him cooking and she helping.

‘We look like a married couple’ –the thought came as fast as he shush it, what was he thinking? He must be hungry too, that it is, so immersed he was he didn’t notice Hyuna approaching him.

‘’Can I taste the food?’’

‘’You can’t wait, can you?’’ –He grabed a spoon and chopsticks offering his food to her, but she didn’t grab the utensils but fed from him, it felt so natural he didn’t complain or felt strange.

‘’Uwaa, this is so delicious, can I have more?’’ –she praised.

‘’It will be soon so wait, we have to eat with Sohyun too’’

‘’Hyunseung oppa you cook so good, should I come every day to play?’’ –He took a hold of her chin and get closer.

‘’What do you mean play? Isn’t it for free food?’’

‘’Aish you catch me’’ –She clicked her tongue, and he let go of her chin to ruffle her hair.

‘’Want me to leave so you can be all lovey dovey?’’ –Sohyun said startling both of them and at catching her meaning they yell in unison.

‘’We’re not like that’’ –Sohyun laughed and took a seat.

‘’If you say so…’’ –she gave a mischievous smile and added.

‘’I’m hungry Oppa’’

‘’I’ll start serving, Hyuna take a seat’’

‘’Unnie sit next to me’’

‘’Nae’’



Hello guys ^^, i hope this count as a fast update jeje

i'm working in chapter 7 so it will be up sooner than expected.

Next week i start with all my exams so i'll be more than occupied.

For those who love Hyunseung oppa, he oppened an account in instagram.

Well then i hope everyone has good days and that you had enjoyed this chapter.

Comment, suscribe and upvote <3333