Chapter XIV

I Like U

So here is another chapter that i hope you all enjoy ^^

And of course for all my SUSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTERS and UPVOTERS.

SARANGHAEYO!!



She waited patiently sitting in a bench for her date. She was so tired, the movie from yesterday had left her totally drained, and to think she has to see it again made her feel like running away. As contrary as what she thought, she wanted this day to end soon so she could go home early. She needed time to think, about her and her feelings. But she couldn’t, today, she was going to meet up with Junhyung, and maybe this was the best way to sort things out, or at least that was the conclusion she got from last night thinking. From afar she saw the familiar face of Junhyung approaching. This would be her time to study herself.

‘’Hyuna?’’ –she exhaled and stood up from her seat. Normal.

‘’Hi Oppa’’ –she bowed slightly and smiled. He smiled back and asked.

‘’You came with Hyunseung?’’

‘’Ah that… well Hyunseung oppa couldn’t come. I hope you don’t mind’’ –she said shyly.

‘’No it’s ok’’ –he scratched his head awkwardly.

‘’We should keep going Oppa the movie will start very soon’’ –said Hyuna trying to broke the strange atmosphere.

‘’Ah! You’re right. Do you have the tickets?’’

‘’Tah-dah’’ –she show them to him and smiled causing him to laughed.

.

.

At first they were both a little stiff but they managed to get close easier for they talked in school often. Hyuna felt relieved, it was very easy to speak to Junhyung and they had a lot of fun. Right now they were on the way to a coffee shop, since they wanted to eat a light snack.

Sitting there peacefully and laughing Hyuna felt very good.

‘’It was very fun being with you Hyuna, we should hang out more often’’

‘’For me too Oppa’’ –she was sincerely happy, but this feeling, something was missing, it did not felt like how she had imagined, this time being with Junhyung was entertaining, but it did not felt special.

‘What is wrong with me? Isn’t this what I wanted for so long?’

‘’I wish Hyunseung had come, he would have laughed a lot today with that movie’’ –at hearing Hyunseung’s name, her head snap up instantly.

‘’Does Oppa like horror so much?’’ –she said remembering how much he had laughed with the movie they saw last night.

‘’He doesn’t like them, but he find it incredible how people get scared by it’’ –she giggled remembering him doubled in the floor laughing hard with her reactions. Today she had missed him. Walking through the same places she walked with him, she felt like seeing him soon. However she was interrupt in her thoughts.

‘’We should go now, I’ll accompany you home’’

‘’Jinja? Thank you a lot Oppa’’ –she drank the remnants of her coffee and stood up. Junhyung also stood up and they start walking away.

.

.

The way home was very peaceful and they kept talking about things in school and laughing about the funny things their friends did every day.  Hyuna was looking around, her neighborhood was very near.

‘’Hey Hyuna…’’ –she saw Junhyung, he seemed like debating in his mind if he said something to her.

‘Is something bothering him?’

‘’What is it? You look troubled’’ –she asked curious.

‘’I know we don’t know each other so much but… can you hear me out?’’ –Junhyung was very serious, making her more nervous.

‘’Sure Oppa’’ –Hyuna accepted, but she didn’t know how his following words would change her.

‘’I’d like to confess my feelings to you’’



Ok you can all kill me now. But it was necessary, but please don't worry this IS a 2hyun. They will soon be toguether i promise.

Apart of this... TAH-DAH! I have a present for you ; )

Today I'll made a double update.

However i want to know your feelings about this chapter so i'll update in the late afternoon or night.

Thank you for all the love you've give this story of mine. I love u guys ^^.