Chapter X

I Like U

INFINITE THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO STILL SUPPORT AND LIKE THIS STORY, YOU ALWAYS GIVE ME STRENGHT TO WRITE EVEN WHEN I'M TIRED OR BORED.

PLEASE ENJOY ^^



Today she couldn’t sleep. Her mind kept repeating the events of that very evening.

 ’Why don’t we go on a date?’ Hyunseung’s voice sound in the depth of her mind, a smiled tugged at her lips unknowingly remembering that conversation.

‘What should I wear?’ –she thought worried. At noticing her concerns she moved her head from side to side to push the though away.

‘Why do I care? … Is not like he hadn’t seen me in my casual clothes before’ –an image of her neighbor crossed her mind, it was his excited face at seeing the album she gift him.

‘Will he look at her like that if she wears something cute?’

‘Will he prefer skirts or dresses?  Or should I go with my shorts like always?’ –another image pop in her head, but it was not just a simple image, it was his face, Hyunseung’s face, just inches away from her’s. She sat up straight in her bed like if she had been hit by lightening.

‘What was that?’  

‘So strange’ 

‘It must be the lack of sleep…

‘’yeah that must be’’ –she said in a silent whisper, she lay again in her bed and hug her sheets nearer.

Tomorrow she has her first date, it was not officially a ‘Date’ but training, just like Hyunseung oppa said, ‘Take it as experience to increase your confidence, it will be special training’. Still for an unknown reason, just thinking of passing all day with Hyunseung made her felt strange, comfortable, excited, happy, and something else that she couldn’t find a name for. She didn’t want to think so far of it, since it was probably because she was nervous for tomorrow. That was the only explanation she could find. But why was she not satisfied?

A sound interrupt her thoughts making her jump slightly, she grab her phone and look at it, it was a message. She covered to suppress the sound of her intake of breath.

‘How did he know?’-she read the text again.

From: Jang10

To: Hyuna-yah

Yah! Kim Hyuna! I hope you’re not awake.

Do you want to fall asleep in our date?


She starts typing her reply, her fingers moving swiftly in the touch screen.

From: Hyuna-yah

To: Jang10

Oppa! How did you know I was awake O.O? I’m starting to think you have supernatural powers...

But Oppa, shouldn’t you be sleeping too ¬.¬??


From: Jang10

To: Hyuna-yah

Of course I don’t have that kind of powers. It’s 1:17 you should really rest, remember tomorrow’s test.


From: Hyuna-yah

To: Jang10

OMG! I totally forgot about that! But Oppa you avoid my second question.

Anyway… I’m going to rest now, you should do so too arasso?


From: Jang10

To: Hyuna-yah

Nae Omma~~

Good night ^^.


From: Hyuna-yah

To: Jang10

Good night Oppa ^^.

 

After exchanging the good nights she kept staring at her phone for a while expecting another text and like that she drop asleep and dreamt peacefully.


He stirred in his bed endlessly, he could definitely not sleep like that. He opened his eyes and stare at the ceiling not really focusing on anything. His heart beating crazily with all the memories that flood his mind, the closeness of their distance, the blush in her cheeks, Hyunseung sigh. This was becoming ridiculous, how could a small, annoying brat become the center of his thoughts?

‘I’m really damned’ –he thought with defeat when another memory of Hyuna came to mind. ‘Date?’

‘Take it as experience to increase your confidence, it will be special training…deal?’

 ’Deal’.

If he was honest with his self that was just a selfish request to spend more time with her.

‘Tomorrow’ –he sighed for the umpteenth time, if things continue like this he would not be able to wake up for school tomorrow. A smile graced his lips imagining her wide awake thinking of their date. He grabs his cell phone and search for her name.

‘I wonder if she’s still awake’ –his guess told him that she was, so he was going to follow his instinct. He starts typing and not long after he received a reply.

‘So you were really awake’ –he thought surprised of being right, like that they continue texting until his eyelids felt heavy. He gave a last response before falling into a deep sleep.

[…]

 Hyunseung stand leaning his body to a big pillar in a shopping mall, slowly he took out his left hand from his jean pocket and peek a glance at his watch. Hyuna was late, well it was not a surprise to him, since today she had to stay at Jihyun’s to finish a group work they had for tomorrow, because of that they agreed to meet up at 4:00 pm in the nearest mall, but it was 4:15 already.

His hand travel their way to his stomach, he was hungry but couldn’t move from that spot, he had the feeling that the moment he moved from there, Hyuna would appear, and in panic at not seeing him there, she would not think straight and search for him through the entire mall. The image of her huffing and panting while running across the entire place to search for him invaded his head.

‘And when she noticed she end up at the beginning she would call’ –not because she was a fool, but because in panic she always react like that, doing things in the wrong order. Looking down at his watch he noticed it showed 4:30.

‘’Oppa!!’’ –A loud shout brought his gaze back up.

‘’Hyunseung oppa!’’ –He gave a low chuckle, she was panting while running from a distance of more or less 15 meters away from him and he could still hear her yelling. Everyone in the mall was staring at her like witnessing a crazy person.

‘And of course you’re totally oblivious of it’-he laughed for the last time before she got nearer.


Hyuna ran her way to Hyunseung and bend a little in front of him exhausted. She had to run from the bus stop till here after all, and she still got late. After a while when she recovered her breath, she glance up and saw a lot of people staring openly at them.

‘Was something wrong with her?’ –she eyed quickly the glasses of the nearby shop finding nothing wrong.

‘’What is everyone looking at?’’ –She asked not really knowing the answer, not long after she heard him said coolly.

‘’Who knows? Maybe it’s because I’m too handsome.’’

That answer took her off base. Of course people were staring not because of that?

‘’Uwaa~… so conceited’’ – She made an ‘unbelievable’ face. Out of nowhere Hyunseung stand up straight and got a little closer to her.

‘’Why? … Am I not?’’ –Immediately Hyuna took a fast glance at his facial features, his brown big eyes and long lashes, his white skin, nose, and those pink lucious lips. She started feeling the heat creeping up her cheeks so she moved her head aside releasing a breath she didn’t notice she was holding, like that she made sure he could not see her and tried to calm the blush down.

‘Damn! … I forgot how good looking Hyunseung is’-trying to reply fast without embarrassing herself something came to mind.

‘’mmm’’ –She looked at him purposely again but this time from bottom to top.

‘’I will not say handsome… more like… pretty?… yeah, just like a girl!’’ –she slowly step a little back to defend for what she was about to say.

‘’Should I call you Unnie from now on?’’ –like she predict he tried to grab her head and submit her, but she dodged swiftly and jump away bursting into laughter. Hyunseung also laugh a bit and she calmed down. A growl interrupt the new silence making her grab her stomach and bringing out another laughter from Hyunseung.

‘’Begopa~~’’ –She said clutching her stomach tighter.

‘’Naado, Kaja let’s eat first’’ –Said Hyunseung passing his hand over his stomach.

‘’Ummm’’ –She smiled nodding her head.

Like that they search and stayed at the first restaurant they saw. And nothing more than something both of them enjoyed greatly, a BBQ restaurant.



So how was it? I would like to hear your opinions since i was gone so long T^T. I'm wondering if it is too bad or so so or good.

Like i promised before there will be tons of 2HYUN xD so look froward for it.

I'm deeply sorry for this super late update, i am having vacations in a place that don't have a good wifi today is a miracle and since i had this chapter from days ago i wanted to post it. Chapter 11 is also ready but i have a few thins i want to change.

I know a lot of you don't read A/N's so i'll stop here.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS STORY, YOU MADE IT POSSIBLE TILL HERE.

XOXO FOR ALL MY READERS, SUSCRIBERS AND AUTHORS COLLEGUES THAT LOVE 2HYUN.

MAY THIS BE A GOOD YEAR FOR ALL OF YOU <33333