Chapter XII

I Like U

Hi guys xD Please enjoy this chappie, is reaaaaally short so mianhae ;P

Thanks soo much for your comments and suscriptions, you made me so happy ^^



Sometime before the date

 ‘‘Are you really going like that to your first date?’’ –Jihyun looked at her disapprovingly.

‘’Is there something wrong with my clothes?’’ –Hyuna looked at herself in Jihyun’s mirror.

‘’Look Hyuna, first dates, are also first impressions. And this…’’ –She said touching her clothes.

‘’will definitely not do’’.

‘’But Unnie~~ is just Hyunseung oppa, he sees me every day in these’’ –Hyuna touched her big sized T-shirt emphasizing her sentence.

‘’Don’t argue, you’re not gonna leave my house like this’’ –Jihyun dragged Hyuna to the bathroom.

‘’Unnie I can’t… I’ll be late’’

[20 minutes after]

‘’Uwaaa’’ –Hyuna stand astonished looking at her reflection in the mirror. She wore her same pants, but she had a different blouse, it was pink and had a big bow in the front, the shirt was very cute and delicate and enhanced her s a lot, but in a way that didn’t made her look ty. Also she wore light make-up that made her face incredible flawless. She looked like an idol.

‘’Indeed’’ –Then they both looked at the clock and Hyuna gasped in horror.

‘’Oh my…! He’s gonna kill me! Unnie bye!!! Thanks!’’ –She said while running out of the room.

‘’Good luck Hyuna’’ –said Jihyun.

‘’I hope this help you realize very soon who you really love’’ –Jihyun said in a low whisper smiling to herself.

 

Hyunseung kept watching Hyuna all the time since they began their date, he could never get tired of her antics, more than anything else he noticed how strange she was since they enter the BBQ restaurant, until they came out of there he then understood why she was like that.

‘I can’t believe she got jealous’ –he thought remembering the warm of her hands when she grab his.

Now they were searching for clothes for her date with Junhyung, he by experience knew how good Hyuna style was, but because of that same reason he wanted to choose her clothes.

‘If she ever goes on a date with Junhyung like that…’ –they enter another shop with a lot of dresses and skirts. He inspects her again, she was wearing her favorite shorts and a new blouse, or at least he hadn’t seen it before, somehow it enhanced her body but still manage to look cute. He blushed slightly observing the part that the blouse enhanced more. He hit himself mentally looking to another direction.

‘What are you looking at Jang Hyunseung?!’ –He scolded himself and stole another glance, this time at her face.

‘She is really a beauty’

‘’Oppa you like this?’’ –he stared at the small skirt in her hands.

‘Too short’

‘’Mmm… I don’t like it… also Junhyung prefers sporty looks’’ –He lied, Junhyung loved girly stuff in a girl more so skirts.

‘’Is that so?’’ –she pouted cutely and left the skirt in its place.

Like that they continue for almost an hour, finally finding something they both liked.

Now they were at a gaming center having the fun of their lives, they played every game available. Racing was really hard for him, Hyuna was better than he had expected and they made a bet, which he lost 3 to 1, she was merciless when it came to games.

Sooner than they had expected the night had come upon them rushing both to stop their fun and prepare to leave.

‘Time really does fly when you have fun’ –he thought while they walked out of the arcade reaching the exit of the gaming center. Suddenly he saw Hyuna staring intently at something in the corner of the exit, curious he also directed his gaze to the spot and saw a vending doll machine. He hates those things, when he was a child he always lost his money to the machine, making him felt powerless. He had seen when they enter hours ago how she glanced at it.

‘Why doesn’t she try it out if she clearly wants to?’

‘’Want to try that out?’’ –he said loud taking her out of her reverie and making her stop in front of the toy vendor, she looked expectant at the machine.

‘’We still have time, try it’’ –she glanced at him and then at the machine.

‘’I want to… but I am really bad at it, I would lose all my money, we better leave’’ –said Hyuna in a rush ready to leave.

‘’Is that so?’’

‘’Umm’’ –she nodded.

‘’So which one do you want?’’ –he pointed at the pile of toys.

‘’Oppa is going to give it to me?’’ –she said very excited.

‘’Ani, I’m just curious’’ –he said indifferent but instantly added.

‘’Well… if you become my slave for a week… mmm I’ll consider it’’

‘’A whole week?! … ungh!… that’s too much time’’ –she whined making Hyunseung burst out laughing.

‘’So… you’re telling me… you would have considered it…if it was less time?’’ –he said between laughs.

She ignored him and pointed.

‘’I like that one’’

‘’I’ve never seen something so cute’’

‘’I see someone cuter everyday’’ –He blurt out surprising his own self. Hyuna immediately looked at him and covered her ears.

‘’Ahhh oppa~~ that’s so cheesy. Oh! Goosebumps’’ –she said rubbing her arms. Hyunseung felt relieved of her statement.

‘’You don’t want the toy? Then let’s go’’ –he said changing the conversation.

As they start walking away Hyuna took a last glance and walk away beside him.



Guys T^T i've missed you so much.

I originally wanted to update 3 chapters betwwen monday and today, that was the plan, but i got the flu and had fever for 3 days,

i was litterally in bed all day, now i only have internet in my cell phone, but i hate to update from there so i had to wait until i was better to update.

I'm so sorry you had to wait so much for this, i hate to make you wait.

Thanks so much for the comments it gave me so much strenght while i was sick everytime i read them it made me smile.

Thanks for my new suscribers and those who still stick to I LIKE YOU.

And also thanks for the silent readers who always increase the views.